Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting on this assumption - as I posted that the discount code was inactive almost at the dame time Skete posted about talking to SMH.
pinky promise I’m not Skete, Simone, Trent, or Asher (you know, advanced AF)

Reactions: 11
I’ve been waiting on this assumption - as I posted that the discount code was inactive almost at the dame time Skete posted about talking to SMH.
…….Madoox? Is that you?!
But seriously thanks for doing the lord’s work.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
…. Madoox?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was your message saying you had a lengthy discussion with SMH, not that the discount code was inactive. Skete has said the same thing. So maybe both you & Skete had a lengthy discussion with SMH.

Reactions: 3
It was your message saying you had a lengthy discussion with SMH, not that the discount code was inactive. Skete has said the same thing. So maybe both you & Skete had a lengthy discussion with SMH.
And then both skete and starstruck recommended buying from SMH

i don’t think that’s skete. Someone said in the nz influencer thread they think sketes username starts with a B? But I’m a thick bleep myself and have no idea
@BondJamesBond ?

Reactions: 1
What happened to the Laundry Basket unpack and put away everyday in the closet?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been waiting on this assumption - as I
i believe that is true.

i do also believe Skete is in this group (when the other person mentioned B, I now have a sneaking suspicion who is it - but I don’t actually care as im all for what she’s sharing on her page), and she would no doubt have seen all the chat on SMH and most likely contacted them directly - not confirmed but just my theory on it.

and just to back myself up on not being Skete - I do most of my posting like 9pm to midnight - I clearly don’t have a young baby to look after🥳

Reactions: 9
What happened to the Laundry Basket unpack and put away everyday in the closet?
I miss the laundry basket 😭
It will be because the bump was evident in the videos

why is she tanning on a Wednesday when that’s normally a Thursday job? Will we get an early fresh sheet Friday this week? Are they heading away on Friday for a baby moon? It’s been a while since she’s had a gifted weekend away, it’s been a few weeks since they took Madoox to the doubletree..
0B26E455-D0CE-450E-8BC6-8196E704ED6B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

why is she tanning on a Wednesday when that’s normally a Thursday job? Will we get an early fresh sheet Friday this week? Are they heading away on Friday for a baby moon? It’s been a while since she’s had a gifted weekend away, it’s been a few weeks since they took Madoox to the doubletree..
View attachment 1716301

All these catch ups with friends this week and then tanning a day earlier… maybe tomorrow will be fresh sheet Thursday instead of Friday and baby day is Friday! She was induced with Asher so no doubt would be keen to be induced again this time round as she would want the baby to come around her schedule and not when it wants to!

Reactions: 6
I do f45 on the daily and can say so far what she does share, has matched with the daily workout. There hasn’t been any where I have gone 🧐 we didn’t do that today 😅 but I have my hawk eyes at the ready 😅
Excellent you can be our f45 checker

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m 99% sure I worked out who Skete was after reading through the threads and a few times now she has talked about herself to throw people off 😂 but the writing style is the same as her Instagram writing style, the posts are similar, etc……. The only thing missing is mentioning ADHD every few posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1716301
Came to say the same thing! Guys guys something is happening on Friday because she's tanning a day early! And this is the problem with sharing every moment of your life and having such a fucked up schedule, it's obvious when something is up.

Reactions: 11
This recipe sounds delicious but why does it look like she smashed it? Is it supposed to be all cracked like that?? Is it actually Auntie Jodie’s or is it another stolen recipe??
I’ve never made brownie before so I don’t know what it’s meant to look like 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I meant that I posted here to tattle with a screenshot confirming the discount code was inactive (Sunday morning) at almost the exact same time Skete started talking about it on her Instagram stories.

This recipe sounds delicious but why does it look like she smashed it? Is it supposed to be all cracked like that?? Is it actually Auntie Jodie’s or is it another stolen recipe??
I’ve never made brownie before so I don’t know what it’s meant to look like 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can't bake to save myself so I'm not sure either, but I think it's probably meant to look like this.

Reactions: 1
I meant that I posted here to tattle with a screenshot confirming the discount code was inactive (Sunday morning) at almost the exact same time Skete started talking about it on her Instagram stories.
I didn’t even notice that but all good, we will find out who Skete is one day 😂

Reactions: 2
There must be a real good reason Simmy is doing her tan tonight, cause not only is it a Wednesday but she’s up past her bedtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.