Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for someone to ask why the SMH code doesn’t work anymore 😂
It’s pretty embarrassing when even Erin Simpleton is getting more partnerships than Scamone.
She probably gifted Erin the orchid to try and get her to give her some of her partnership tips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The duck is that 😳 I love peas and brocolli, all veges! But not in nacho mixture wtf 😂🤢
Seems like she just chucked in whatever she had at the time lol reminds me of the trifle Rachel makes on F.R.I.E.N.D.S …ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, then custard, raspberries, more ladyfingers, then beef sautéed with peas and onions. Then more custard, bananas and then some whipped cream on top! 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m waiting for someone to ask why the SMH code doesn’t work anymore 😂
It’s pretty embarrassing when even Erin Simpleton is getting more partnerships than Scamone.
Hahahaha im so tempted to but dont have a back up account and after reading here i will go watch the train wreck that is unfolding faster than her sheets on a friday so dont want to be blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the fuckery is going on here? Why has she not decanted her vanilla essence?

How does she possibly sleep at night knowing it’s sitting in the cupboard lonely as duck in its original packaging?
It’s tough when SMH drops you before you can get #gifted vanilla essence and sweet chilli sauce containers 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Easy way to tell if she’s filming in real time is the F45 videos. Their workouts are day specific and are never repeated exactly so it takes one look to see if it’s pre recorded.
watch her not post any f45 stuff now!
Also, if the studio she goes to reposts her stuff or has her in shots, then it’ll be that current day.
I do f45 on the daily and can say so far what she does share, has matched with the daily workout. There hasn’t been any where I have gone 🧐 we didn’t do that today 😅 but I have my hawk eyes at the ready 😅

Reactions: 14
I do f45 on the daily and can say so far what she does share, has matched with the daily workout. There hasn’t been any where I have gone 🧐 we didn’t do that today 😅 but I have my hawk eyes at the ready 😅
ok so that confirms she does F45, gets massages, gets facials, but duck all else. I mean she barely has any time for self care you know

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she shares Asher so much in CF because she knows she’s boring AF and people don’t want to watch her fold washing or taking a tit etc so she just exploits her child and only posts him because “everyone loves children” 🥰😒

Reactions: 4
Recent close friend story from Skete 😱.
I’m guessing this is what’s she’s gonna say on the podcast too. I’m also guessing that the person on here that said they had lengthy discussions with SMH but wouldn’t disclose the conversation is Skete. Good way to give away your username Skete 😂

Reactions: 7
Swim day is Wednesday’s, and Monday appears to be visit grandparents day, not a daycare day.

I’m guessing this is what’s she’s gonna say on the podcast too. I’m also guessing that the person on here that said they had lengthy discussions with SMH but wouldn’t disclose the conversation is Skete. Good way to give away your username Skete 😂
Hmm that’s an interesting theory actually lol! Can anyone go back and see what that persons username is and do some detective work?

I also wonder what makes skete think that she has the correct charity that she contacted?

Reactions: 4
Swim day is Wednesday’s, and Monday appears to be visit grandparents day, not a daycare day.

Hmm that’s an interesting theory actually lol! Can anyone go back and see what that persons username is and do some detective work?

I also wonder what makes skete think that she has the correct charity that she contacted?
No need to go back though - it was me 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.