Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I go away from Tattle for one day and she has strapped her kid to pole and dropped to 315k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not sure if it’s just me but I found this cookie thing looked better in the first photo without the marshmallows smooshed. And then when she smooshed them around it just looked sickly and gross. Same when she got some of it out and put it on a plate.
Whoops
Just realised this is on the wrong thread
Sorry everyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will quite happily block out the names of the accounts that follows her on her cf, but will gladly show account names that send her the ass licking messages??

Reactions: 12
As Simone’s account continues its death spiral I am wondering how many people are hate following her. If 23% ish are bots, there must also be a fair percentage who are hate following and or following out of politeness (I mean fellow NZ ’celebrities’). I can also see some people I follow, who have two accounts on Instagram, and are following her with both of their accounts.

Her engagement is up a little. So obviously all she needs to do is keep doing gender reveals and having babies and then her engagement increases to the upper limit of poor engagement (less than 1% engagement is considered poor). 😆

• Less than 1% = low engagement rate
  • Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate
  • Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate
  • Above 6% = very high engagement rate

Reactions: 6
Her foot does NOT fit those sandals. Not in length, but in height too. They look uncomfortable

Edit: on the last hole for the buckle too. Mr Minit might punch another hole for her lol.

Edit again! .... no pedicure. Raw dog on the tootsies there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You silly crackerjack you’ve forgotten to tag your LV sandals and handbag again!!! Have a beautiful day Xx
Hey beautiful, I saw you and your gorgeous family at the supermarket today, I wanted to say hi but I was just a bit shy, but I wanted to let you know you’re such a lovely soul and that devine wee roo of yours is just so cute. Ps, any idea where the receipts are?Xx

Her foot does NOT fit those sandals. Not in length, but in height too. They look uncomfortable

Edit: on the last hole for the buckle too. Mr Minit might punch another hole for her lol.
They’re on the last hole too🤣🤣🤣 So they can’t go any bigger🤣🤣

Simone:

“I get lots more cellulite during pregnancy”

Internet:

witch, again stop lying! You always have lots of cellulite”

Like who even cares? I am half the size of her and have cellulite!

Stop. Trying. To. Be. Relatable.

pic for attention.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hey beautiful, I saw you and your gorgeous family at the supermarket today, I wanted to say hi but I was just a bit shy, but I wanted to let you know you’re such a lovely soul and that devine wee roo of yours is just so cute. Ps, any idea where the receipts are?Xx

They’re on the last hole too🤣🤣🤣 So they can’t go any bigger🤣🤣

Simone:

“I get lots more cellulite during pregnancy”

Internet:

witch, again stop lying! You always have lots of cellulite”

Like who even cares? I am half the size of her and have cellulite!

Stop. Trying. To. Be. Relatable.

pic for attention.
But also… I don’t think she knows what cellulite is? She was just showing her loose skin 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As Simone’s account continues its death spiral I am wondering how many people are hate following her. If 23% ish are bots, there must also be a fair percentage who are hate following and or following out of politeness (I mean fellow NZ ’celebrities’). I can also see some people I follow, who have two accounts on Instagram, and are following her with both of their accounts.

Her engagement is up a little. So obviously all she needs to do is keep doing gender reveals and having babies and then her engagement increases to the upper limit of poor engagement (less than 1% engagement is considered poor). 😆

• Less than 1% = low engagement rate
  • Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate
  • Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate
  • Above 6% = very high engagement rate
How do you calculate engagement? I have 225 followers and my last story had 50views and three messages and my last post had 18 likes and 2 comments. Can you only work it out for business accounts?
sorry - a bit off topic but mine are all genuine followers 🤣

Reactions: 1
Trying to be relevant with cellulite & then a bambini kids post, that costs a fortune 🥱 ummmh so not got it Simon

• Haha
But also… I don’t think she knows what cellulite is? She was just showing her loose skin 🤷🏼‍♀️
And she is saying that cellulite is normal, which of course it is, then why does she constantly post blurry pics of herself showing perfectly smooth skin! Where are the unfiltered pics. Normal pics? Her normal and our normal are two different things 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even her toe doesn’t like her…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s trying to seperate itself🤣🤣🤣🤣
more alarming, for someone who takes so much time, care and effort to present herself as 100% perfect she has no pedicure!!! Really Simone - has no one offered you a freebie?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.