Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
w
Will quite happily block out the names of the accounts that follows her on her cf, but will gladly show account names that send her the ass licking messages??
Shes hiding it cause their all her fake accounts so people think her followers are actually all signing up 😂 apart from our spy ofcourse ;)

Reactions: 3
I got replies from Peppy Co and By Maay looks to be the same people?
I’m yet to hear back from doubletree by Hilton I’ll follow that one up today.
I had the exact same reply from my 4 Insta accounts messages and 4 separate emails.
I have 8 separate messages in my notes I copy and paste once a week (on different days) 🤣 some would say I’m weird and obsessed but I would say I’m passionate about transparency and honesty when it comes to charity fraud.
From many months of doing this I would say email has the best response. Here is a few from last weeks list:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I was laughing at what her interpretation of cellulite was. Then I had to look up that cute baby sleeveless tee. Omg who would pay full, let alone the discounted retail for a baby t-shirt🤦. I dont think I've ever spent that much on a t ever
Bambini are 100% ethical too I bet 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I had the exact same reply from my 4 Insta accounts messages and 4 separate emails.
I have 8 separate messages in my notes I copy and paste once a week (on different days) 🤣 some would say I’m weird and obsessed but I would say I’m passionate about transparency and honesty when it comes to charity fraud.
From many months of doing this I would say email has the best response. Here is a few from last weeks list:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Bambini are 100% ethical too I bet 🤣
Yes I always email and then follow it up if I don’t get a reply 😂
The find fair comments will be very useful to share with businesses as to what the overall feedback is like - I only saw a very small handful of positive comments on that post compared to the rest.

Reactions: 4
Good English fuckwit
Looks like you CF gets lots of personal stories by looking at all those dashes at the top! Us mere muggins get the boring beige leftovers lol! Certainly noticed her engagement with us has dropped significantly. Still doesn't entice me to want to sign up to CF. Aint frothing that much Simple Semen lol

Reactions: 6
This lady has liked most of the Fair Find comments and also Semens comments…

It’s like she’s lurking in the background…..

Go to her website and she was part for the Tegal Takeaway promo Semen did….
I find it difficult to accept when negative evidence is produced by so many people and yet a few people still support Simone.

Reactions: 4
Listen I don’t want to show the thick bleep how to do her job and give too much away but she has made a big blunder in a recent advertisement. If I tell you what it is she will see and tell her followers who will in turn use this to make her more $$ so I’m happy to sit on my find. Simone you need to put more effort in, copy and pasting and not throughly proof checking all the information, links and codes you post is just lazy you sack of cells. The business being advertised will be running at a loss because of this partnership and the fact that they haven’t picked up on it means Simone hasn’t sent that much business their way.
Please don’t try and guess publicly- I really want her to have to do the mahi!

Has she fixed it yet? If she has I’m frothing to know what it was, Epic!! Xx

Reactions: 1
Ooosh this smile looks especially fake and forced today 😬
She’s probably really looking forward to the fun conversations that will be had this week between find fair and outspoken 🙃

Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson pregnancy
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson women’s refuge
Simone anderson influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And so the fun and games begin!
Given the fact that A is such a good boy and they are always watching him I can’t see how this could happen? What the heck are they going to do on a regular Monday when Trent is at work and baby 2 is being fed etc?

#parentingreality
#fakelife
#realityhits

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And so the fun and games begin!
Given the fact that A is such a good boy and they are always watching him I can’t see how this could happen? What the heck are they going to do on a regular Monday when Trent is at work and baby 2 is being fed etc?

#parentingreality
#fakelife
#realityhits
Asher goes to preschool and has been for many months (not that she told any of her followers that). I’m sure she will pass baby number 2 off as much as she can so she can still go to all her self care appointments

Reactions: 9
Asher goes to preschool and has been for many months (not that she told any of her followers that). I’m sure she will pass baby number 2 off as much as she can so she can still go to all her self care appointments
Yes, he has been going since January according to information provided by our fellow tattlers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.