Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here, hello 👋
I can confirm she is infact pregnant and has to be editing her photos - i was actually really surprised seeing her in real life for the first time, she is soooo much bigger in real life than her photos show (not a dig at her size at all but to be misleading everyone after all her surgery and weightloss feels so wrong). My son swims on the same day Asher is so I see her most weeks. Can I also say it is so strange that she just throws on her towel dress and walks out soaking wet. Its so odd!
Hello long time lurker and welcome. I feel you will become very valuable to us 🤣 and yes very bizarre with the towel dress thing, personally that is something I'd do at the beach, but not at the pool.

Reactions: 13
Hello long time lurker and welcome. I feel you will become very valuable to us 🤣 and yes very bizarre with the towel dress thing, personally that is something I'd do at the beach, but not at the pool.
I will make sure i report back with any interesting updates 😉
Yes exactly! At swimming the changing rooms have what I like to call ‘baby jail’ basically a safe space to plonk your toddler so you can actually get dressed. So it makes her walking out literally dripping wet, even more strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will be looking for you this week. 🤣 👀
Try not to make eye contact lmfao.
Yep which would make her 22 weeks atm which makes sense doing gender reveal now as 20 week scan.
She would of found out at 10 weeks with NIPT but she needed that time to pull her self together and talk some more tit that being a boy mum is such a dream come true. 🤣🙃

In
I will make sure i report back with any interesting updates 😉
Yes exactly! At swimming the changing rooms have what I like to call ‘baby jail’ basically a safe space to plonk your toddler so you can actually get dressed. So it makes her walking out literally dripping wet, even more strange!
Next week cue the drying herself using "baby jail" hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel a little guilty saying this but with the bump appearing and disappearing and with two miscarriages, has she got a surrogate to carry her baby this time? We've seen no real bonding with her bump whereas she was constantly frothing with Asher saying thank you for picking us as your parents, and this is the best feeling ever, but there has been very little this time. Something doesn't add up!
It’s definitely a very different pregnancy to Asher both physically and emotionally for her. It’s so weird!

Reactions: 6
We haven’t seen any Snow Plant photos today, she must be saving those for CF

Tonight Asher is eating dinner on the grass like normal kid, not tied down to a pole!
I reckon she read on here that kids have to be 2+ for snow planet and didn’t bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Simone, would love to see your pics at Snow Planet today. You talked it up so much the other day would love to see your beautiful family and see what pole you tied Asher down too for snack time. Would love to see what amazing outfit your wore in the snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The slide with A tied to the pole has been removed 🤣😂🤣😂

*Edit* I forgot it was on her CF slides 🤦🏼‍♀️ So probably still there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here, hello 👋
I can confirm she is infact pregnant and has to be editing her photos - i was actually really surprised seeing her in real life for the first time, she is soooo much bigger in real life than her photos show (not a dig at her size at all but to be misleading everyone after all her surgery and weightloss feels so wrong). My son swims on the same day Asher is so I see her most weeks. Can I also say it is so strange that she just throws on her towel dress and walks out soaking wet. Its so odd!
Can you snap us a photo!?

Reactions: 2
It is strange, it’s all in the angle of the photo, she said. I went as far as googling other tall pregnant ladies to see how they carried? 😆
Simons torso isn’t that long for a tall person. I was looking at her hips & boobs the other day and there isn’t much room so she should be popping in her belly & not just her arse .
Interested to hear the theories around this missing bump.

Reactions: 4
My child is the same age as Asher and will happily sit on a picnic blanket on the grass to eat 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like come on.

Reactions: 9
Why do I find this scenario sooo bizarre - when my kids were that age & we were out at parks/zoo etc for picnics/lunch/snacks they didn’t need to be strapped into a chair to eat - we would simply sit on a rug & eat. The only place they would be strapped into a high chair would be at a restaurant/cafe. If I saw a parent doing this I would find it so odd & never in my life have I seen parents do this to their toddlers. But then again I live in Australia & they may do things differently in nz?
Omg no - that’s not normal behaviour for kiwi parents! I actually find it very demeaning to the child. And it’s like it’s excluding him from the rest of the family, IMO. Isn’t the fun of the picnic sitting on the grass or rug when eating?? Or even on parent‘s lap?

Reactions: 11
Are you talking about this photo??View attachment 1671424
I literally can't find the words to say how appalling I find this. If I were this company I would be mortified that someone posted this as a suggestion to use this for their child, Its got such creepy vibes about it as well, and I'm sorry but it makes me think of all those horror stories of children 'tied up' and whilst I get that this is in NO WAY that - it just gives those vibes...It makes me feel uncomfortable.. and would that pole being metal be hot ??? OK so I found some words :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.