Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like you CF gets lots of personal stories
Not really..................nothing super riveting or worthy of sharing. This morning...........Maddox was on the bed. Whoop di bleeping doo.

Asher not in this photo................must be strapped to a pole somewhere

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not really..................nothing super riveting or worthy of sharing. This morning...........Maddox was on the bed. Whoop di bleeping doo.

Wow if that’s not worth $9 per month I don’t know what Is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just read what Simone wrote on her story about getting more cellulite when pregnant, to paraphrase ‘don’t let society tell you that you are abnormal’. She is referring to the comments she said that were sent to her. In fact, nobody on here commented on her cellulite or lack of cellulite or any variation of that. Some people on tattle were commenting that she uses filters on her photos and edits things. That’s all. No one sent her those comments. Simone is on tattle more through the day than anyone and responds to what is written here in real time. We applaud her weight loss and understand the huge effort she put in to lose weight. What we don’t applaud is her scamming charity donations, using Asher as a cash cow, and other issues!

Simone Anderson donations

Reactions: 14
I live about half an hour away from Simone, and I still have winter clothes on. But, I’m forgetting, it’s always summer where she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Why is she posting other people’s kids on her Instagram? 😑

I mean you definitely ‘do’ less as each baby comes but Asher’s pregnancy has twelve yes TWELVE highlight albums.

This baby has ONE.

• Wow
  • Sad
And so the fun and games begin!
Given the fact that A is such a good boy and they are always watching him I can’t see how this could happen? What the heck are they going to do on a regular Monday when Trent is at work and baby 2 is being fed etc?

#parentingreality
#fakelife
#realityhits
Would have never happened if he was strapped to a pole 🙄🙄

Madooooox on the bed, A getting sh*t on the carpet - it’s absolute anarchy and chaos at the ForsythAnderson’s today!! 😮😮🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reckon that’s a fake account for Trent - can’t honestly tell me he follows accounts like this?!
It is definitely his account
But the accounts he follows 👀 does she not have issues with that..

Long time watcher and have finally made an account! I followed SA for a while back when she had weight loss surgery. Then when she was pregnant with A I started to see through her. I have kids myself so I know how hard parenthood is. I remember asking her one day how she will keep up with all the cleaning when she has a baby and she said she just will and it won’t impact her life. Then after she had A, her life became even faker. All the social outings to keep up with her social status. Having an immaculate house 24/7. The scheduling of cleaning tasks (who has time for that tit really 🙄). Getting massages and her nails done. Pretending she has this perfect life, a perfect marriage, a perfect child. And let’s not forget all the Ads, the constant ads is ridiculous. Her whole life is fake. I don’t see the need to portray this fake life!! I unfollowed her about a year ago and I was always wondering if I wasn’t the only one that thought her life was fake and then I stumbled across this page one day about 6 months ago and I realised I wasn’t the only one that thought all this!! I actually am looking forward to the tit show that develops as A and second bub is older and they both start to develop an attitude and the constant bickering between them both. Her life is about to be flipped upside down once the baby comes.
I was exactly the same.
it’s nauseating how much I almost idolized her in the beginning (been following her since before her WLS)
I saw the light myself and then stumbled on this page earlier this year and thought so I wasn’t crazy!

Reactions: 8
Ok, I just have to get this off my chest. Trent gives me the creeps. This might just be a “me” thing, but something about him creeps me out. Waaaaaay back on one of her posts they were hosting some event or another and Trent was stuffing his chops with the cupcakes on the table and Simmo scalded him with “BABY! Those are for the the GIRLS!” To which he responded by making this creepy little boy face and saying “naughty naughty” and it made me feel physically ill.

Thanks for letting me get that out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Let's call this baby, "Not-Asher" ...

I admire her for keeping the weight off but she had a HUGE helping hand in losing it - yes, I'm sure it takes a lot of discipline emotionally to work through getting prepared for, and post-surgery, but I'd have more respect for her if she'd lost the weight through diet and exercise alone. I just don't think she's this huge success story that others do.

Ok, I just have to get this off my chest. Trent gives me the creeps. This might just be a “me” thing, but something about him creeps me out. Waaaaaay back on one of her posts they were hosting some event or another and Trent was stuffing his chops with the cupcakes on the table and Simmo scalded him with “BABY! Those are for the the GIRLS!” To which he responded by making this creepy little boy face and saying “naughty naughty” and it made me feel physically ill.

He's a creepy guy and that weirdy beardy thing going on sure doesn't help

Reactions: 10
Let's call this baby, "Not-Asher" ...

I admire her for keeping the weight off but she had a HUGE helping hand in losing it - yes, I'm sure it takes a lot of discipline emotionally to work through getting prepared for, and post-surgery, but I'd have more respect for her if she'd lost the weight through diet and exercise alone. I just don't think she's this huge success story that others do.

He's a creepy guy and that weirdy beardy thing going
on sure doesn't help
I just imagine in my head the gram vs reality of their posts - them basically not speaking, walking round with faces like smacked asses then the “we have to do a post. Smile for duck sake”

*camera on - personality switch flicked*

“Hi guys. We just woke up. It was DEVINE. We took our morning shits. Also DEVINE. Trent BABY was your tit DEVINE?” “Yes it was DEVINE (through fake smiling teeth)”

*camera off - back to ignoring each other and loathing life*

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Omg yes! I think it's the perfectly straight laser hairline and the white teeth that do it for me .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just imagine in my head the gram vs reality of their posts - them basically not speaking, walking round with faces like smacked asses then the “we have to do a post. Smile for duck sake”

*camera on - personality switch flicked*

“Hi guys. We just woke up. It was DEVINE. We took our morning shits. Also DEVINE. Trent BABY was your tit DEVINE?” “Yes it was DEVINE (through fake smiling teeth)”

*camera off - back to ignoring each other and loathing life*
And then someone sending a message asking if they can have a reel for their morning shits? 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry— just need to share this as I spat my coffee out this morning reading tattle and was sent this meme by a friend talking about none other than S 🫣🤣🤣🤣 devine diva xx

Even her toe doesn’t like her…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s trying to seperate itself🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is it me or this looks like small for her foot? Other than toes already disagreeing with the whole body and personality of said person 🤣 #womensrefuge

Attachments

• Haha
This lady has liked most of the Fair Find comments and also Semens comments…

It’s like she’s lurking in the background…..

Go to her website and she was part for the Tegal Takeaway promo Semen did….
She is the creative director of the agency that promotes Fair & Good

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.