Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will get a gender reveal, then a boring beige baby shower, then a live stream of the birth (although that may just be for the close friends).

Then little ADam will be here.

@sausagefingertrent any embrace today? Looks like they’ve set up some discount sales to boost sales. When’s the next drop, they won’t have sold this lot before it’s time for the next photo shoot!
Nope, none of the new range sold since my last update!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I literally can't find the words to say how appalling I find this. If I were this company I would be mortified that someone posted this as a suggestion to use this for their child, Its got such creepy vibes about it as well, and I'm sorry but it makes me think of all those horror stories of children 'tied up' and whilst I get that this is in NO WAY that - it just gives those vibes...It makes me feel uncomfortable.. and would that pole being metal be hot ??? OK so I found some words :ROFLMAO:
I agree Simone & Trent they have taken it too far, the clip in chair is designed for cafe /restaurant chairs etc not a flipin pole you tie your dog around. All they think about it $$$ opportunities without being logical and using commonsense- like who ties their kid to eat around a flipin pole!

Reactions: 13
Sweet Jesus, just look at Trent’s 11,000 followers and 10,950 of them at BOTS,

Sweet Jesus, just look at Trent’s 11,000 followers and 10,950 of them at BOTS,
Simone must be frothing at all those red light district workers attached to Trent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How convenient that people are questioning Simone’s pregnancy bump and due date and then someone just happens to be reading here to confirm they have seen her in person every week 🤔

Reactions: 5
How convenient that people are questioning Simone’s pregnancy bump and due date and then someone just happens to be reading here to confirm they have seen her in person every week 🤔
This person did say that from what they saw she was editing her baby bump and she looked different in person.

Reactions: 9
Long time watcher and have finally made an account! I followed SA for a while back when she had weight loss surgery. Then when she was pregnant with A I started to see through her. I have kids myself so I know how hard parenthood is. I remember asking her one day how she will keep up with all the cleaning when she has a baby and she said she just will and it won’t impact her life. Then after she had A, her life became even faker. All the social outings to keep up with her social status. Having an immaculate house 24/7. The scheduling of cleaning tasks (who has time for that tit really 🙄). Getting massages and her nails done. Pretending she has this perfect life, a perfect marriage, a perfect child. And let’s not forget all the Ads, the constant ads is ridiculous. Her whole life is fake. I don’t see the need to portray this fake life!! I unfollowed her about a year ago and I was always wondering if I wasn’t the only one that thought her life was fake and then I stumbled across this page one day about 6 months ago and I realised I wasn’t the only one that thought all this!! I actually am looking forward to the tit show that develops as A and second bub is older and they both start to develop an attitude and the constant bickering between them both. Her life is about to be flipped upside down once the baby comes.

Reactions: 20
On the computer it has the Log out on the profile section of Tattle but on the phone its not there.
Its still hiding with the charity receipts!
If anyone can suggest where else it might be ? the log out button on the phone for tattle.

Has there been any updates of close friends stories?
Clear your browser history on your phone Should do it.

Long time lurker here, hello 👋
I can confirm she is infact pregnant and has to be editing her photos - i was actually really surprised seeing her in real life for the first time, she is soooo much bigger in real life than her photos show (not a dig at her size at all but to be misleading everyone after all her surgery and weightloss feels so wrong). My son swims on the same day Asher is so I see her most weeks. Can I also say it is so strange that she just throws on her towel dress and walks out soaking wet. Its so odd!
She is gonna be looking for you next swimming day wondering which person you are 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I will make sure i report back with any interesting updates 😉
Yes exactly! At swimming the changing rooms have what I like to call ‘baby jail’ basically a safe space to plonk your toddler so you can actually get dressed. So it makes her walking out literally dripping wet, even more strange!
Not to defend Simone at all, but when my son was little I took him to same pools for lessons and I threw my wearable towel on and went straight home too. It was more important to get home quickly before my son lost his tit!

Reactions: 3
Haere mai! Glad you’ve found your way here.

For our new folk, were you originally fans of simone? What made you see the light?
Long time lurker… followed her in the very early days and even then started finding her lifestyle so ridiculously unattainable - then the receipts malarkey - was blocked for a while after liking a comment on the yeehawtheboys comic about her 😂 have recently been unblocked and Jebus Christmas what a shitshow to catch up on! Came to tattle after seeing JJBB posting about it - Stayed here for the lols and likeminded people, I am glad there are people out here who are realistic! Nothing in life is that fuckin perfect perfect perfect!

Thanks for reading my TedTalk 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.