Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Asher having to wear those stupid shoes!! They are so heavy, can't be good for his growing feet

Reactions: 7
Ok, I just have to get this off my chest. Trent gives me the creeps. This might just be a “me” thing, but something about him creeps me out. Waaaaaay back on one of her posts they were hosting some event or another and Trent was stuffing his chops with the cupcakes on the table and Simmo scalded him with “BABY! Those are for the the GIRLS!” To which he responded by making this creepy little boy face and saying “naughty naughty” and it made me feel physically ill.

Thanks for letting me get that out 😂
You’re not the only one!! He gives off massive creep vibes……

Reactions: 9
Just can’t wait for Halloween. Surely they have been to the storage unit to collect the decorations for their annual party?

Just can’t wait for Halloween. Surely they have been to the storage unit to collect the decorations for their annual party?
I’m serious too! When I was a Stan I looked forward to seeing what she was dressing up as 🤦🏽‍♀️ while scrolling for these I came across their matching outfit phase 🤣

Why did they stop doing this….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes, he has been going since January according to information provided by our fellow tattlers.
I just thought that they weren’t baby proofing their house because A knew what to do because they are such good parents - guess they’ll be installing a pole in the lounge to strap him to now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scuffed luggage…..WWSAD?

Ask for gifted luggage of course.

And look closely at the top of the image 😂🤣😂🤣
Surely you can just chuck that in the dishwasher with your hats and shoes and vacuum cleaner and it’ll come up good as new! ✌🏻🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I’m serious too! When I was a Stan I looked forward to seeing what she was dressing up as 🤦🏽‍♀️ while scrolling for these I came across their matching outfit phase 🤣

Why did they stop doing this….
Pre Baby, Pre AD AD AD AD AD ADDDDDDDDDDDDDD life ...
Next minute we will see some matchy matchy :ROFLMAO:

Scuffed luggage…..WWSAD?

Ask for gifted luggage of course.

And look closely at the top of the image 😂🤣😂🤣
Was that on close friends? No one will see it to gift her new luggage lol
What is at that top of the image? :unsure:

Reactions: 5
There was also one time I remember where Simone said she was snacking on some rice cakes and she said that Trent saw her from outside in the spa and said a comment like eating again or something which she just laughed about how he said that which gave me super creepy vibes, especially as she was breastfeeding at the time, think it was when Asher was a couple of months old

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
You’re welcome.
My gaydar starts ringing off the charts whenever I see pics of Trent. Absolutely NO ONE come for me, I’m not saying any negative about him, about them or their relationship but he really does give off such feminine vibes IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.