Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 😊 I don’t have a log out button on my phone only on the site on my computer 🤔 it’s odd

Exactly! What is the point of this photo?
More proof that Trenti does everything and all she does is fold laundry? Trenti be whippeddd

Reactions: 5
Funny how she posted a video of herself eating that rice slice yesterday and was like omg I’ve eaten so much of this today, but the container was full and she was clearly eating the first one out of the container lol 😂 so weird how she always does that with food to try be relatable. Like that time she was like omg I ate 5 lollies on the way home he he he 😂
And she didn't even bite into that piece. Bet she put it straight back into the container after filming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus pavement pushers in her latest story, tags glasses by doesn't tag Gucci? Is that because despite the probably genuine Jesus sandals nought out of spite, the gucci bag is probably fake. Next story is a close up but without the bag so no one can zoom in and do a proper comparison with a genuine one
she’s tagged Witchery but not put paid. I really hope they haven’t got her on the payroll. She’s so misleading

• Wow
Reactions: 1
simple food now she’s not getting us much free kai (Simon that means food).

now trenti is washing the vacuum. Is this the kind of content available on close friends? Riveting stuff, duck me.
And ewwwww gross he’s washing it in the kitchen sink. A decent laundry Reno would have given them a laundry sink for cleaning jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dear Simone do you have a tutorial on using your hello cycle tampons? I can't figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
054656E8-8C76-4D8B-B5CB-563F2BA7AED9.jpeg

Just off topic - can someone please tell me how to log out when on a phone? I’ve spent ages searching for the log out almost as long as Simone’s been looking for the missing charity receipts 🤣
No not at all? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.