Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bizzare!!! Is she purposely hiding it? Is she really pregnant? Are these old pics we are seeing? I have sooooo many questions for this lady! 🤔🤔
This isn’t the only pic where she’s had a decent sized bump, I am now moving more to the “lied about 2x loss and has already given birth” theory. Because why would she need to edit her bump completely off?

Lol baby is definitely not here yet because it will be AD AD AD the day baby is born
Then where is it? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don’t want to write what I’m thinking or I’ll be adding to her sympathy reels but maybe …. 🤔 there is some non truths in this story 🫢

Reactions: 6
Hey hun, you have such a beautiful family and you’re an amazing mum!! Hey, do you wipe front to back or back to front? I just have no idea how it’s supposed to be done and you seem like you know all the tricks in the book. Praise be and have a blessed day you devine, epic frothing human being.xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And ewwwww gross he’s washing it in the kitchen sink. A decent laundry Reno would have given them a laundry sink for cleaning jobs.
Vacuums the grass ‘Madoox’ pees on then cleans vacuum in the kitchen sink! Lovely! 🤮🤢🤒

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey hun, you have such a beautiful family and you’re an amazing mum!! Hey, do you wipe front to back or back to front? I just have no idea how it’s supposed to be done and you seem like you know all the tricks in the book. Praise be and have a blessed day you devine, epic frothing human being.xxx
Hi gorgeous xx Of course I have a reel with a full tutorial! ….but this is the type of ✨rAw aNd uNFiLtErED✨ content reserved for my most special besties! So click the link here and subscribe! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is strange, it’s all in the angle of the photo, she said. I went as far as googling other tall pregnant ladies to see how they carried? 😆
I’m tall, and I carried small but I couldn’t hide the bump once it had popped. I just feel sad for this baby Asher got so much air time when she was pregnant with him, all the gushing we can’t wait to meet you and I just think this kids going to see the difference and feel less than. bleeping sad. Just keep your kids off public profiles, solves a multitude of problems.

Reactions: 10
If you want to sign up to close friends better do it quick. If my calculations are correct we are at 488 people. That leaves only 12 spots… because she said she was capping it at 500

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t want to write what I’m thinking or I’ll be adding to her sympathy reels but maybe …. 🤔 there is some non truths in this story 🫢
Just say- who actually gives a duck if she makes a reel! She’s putting everything on a public platform in the first place.
I think she is just carrying small also her skin is so bleeping tight from surgery it’s probably struggling to stretch.

Reactions: 7
Just say- who actually gives a duck if she makes a reel! She’s putting everything on a public platform in the first place.
I think she is just carrying small also her skin is so bleeping tight from surgery it’s probably struggling to stretch.
I feel a little guilty saying this but with the bump appearing and disappearing and with two miscarriages, has she got a surrogate to carry her baby this time? We've seen no real bonding with her bump whereas she was constantly frothing with Asher saying thank you for picking us as your parents, and this is the best feeling ever, but there has been very little this time. Something doesn't add up!

Reactions: 9
I feel a little guilty saying this but with the bump appearing and disappearing and with two miscarriages, has she got a surrogate to carry her baby this time? We've seen no real bonding with her bump whereas she was constantly frothing with Asher saying thank you for picking us as your parents, and this is the best feeling ever, but there has been very little this time. Something doesn't add up!
I have been thinking this. There has been nothing compared to when she was pregnant with A. All the ultrasounds, listening to the heartbeat etc. Also she would show A moving (her belly rolling).

Reactions: 8
slightly_organised_chaos

All of the above PLUS you’re a not-for-profit, partnering with someone that has publicly ripped off a not-for-profit.

Also, before partnering with someone, check their engagement. 300k followers means nothing if they’re all bots
Oooooh that’s me! Haha found this thread on that IG thread. I feel like I’ve really found my people here 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.