Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all quiet on the CF front……it’s Sunday, a day of rest for the Lord……..but shall something be worthy of posting, you bet your arse I’ll share it 😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just off topic - can someone please tell me how to log out when on a phone? I’ve spent ages searching for the log out almost as long as Simone’s been looking for the missing charity receipts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Tall Tales Click your profile photo at the top right (in your case it will be the picture with the T) and click log out

And all quiet on the CF front……it’s Sunday, a day of rest for the Lord……..but shall something be worthy of posting, you bet your arse I’ll share it 😂🤣😂🤣
Praise be 👏
We thank you for your service to tattle

Reactions: 5
As you do…..just strap your kid to a random pole
GROSS- dogs will pee on that post. Both of them get more brainless by the day! And why can’t he eat on the grass like normal kids. Oh that’s right paid partnership!

Reactions: 14
GROSS- dogs will pee on that post. Both of them get more brainless by the day! And why can’t he eat on the grass like normal kids. Oh that’s right paid partnership!
To see such silliness, I am thinking of coughing up my $9.00 a month (joking guys, Praise Be to The Lord). But actually that picture is worth a hearty chuckle at its ridiculousness. Is all the ‘close friends’ content so silly? To quote Charlie Brown ‘Good Grief”.

Reactions: 1
I live in a close by suburb and close to the playground she’s at (my son’s daycare is on the same road). Waiting until I run into her.
When you run into her you’ll be able to send her a gushing message about what a great mum she is and how she’s your biggest inspiration but you didn’t want to intrude on the family time Xx

I’m sorry, I don’t understand why they did this? Can’t Asher just sit on the grass and eat his lunch? 🤔😳🧐
surely there’s a business who sell picnic rugs dying to partner with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.