Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, the revolutionary moment of the weekend has to be the Rice Bubble slice she threw together. No one’s ever thought of that, what a great way to use up condensed milk! Devine!
Imagine sharing the same fake message twice so it looks like you've received three questions about how to make a stolen recipe. I wonder if Trent just copied and pasted it to send to her from two different burner accounts.

I hope she used findfair when shopping for the ingredients. She must have forgotten to tag findfair nz when sharing the revolutionary groundbreaking recipe she has come up with

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just wanna know about the whole fake lawn situation with a dog... Like, obviously dogs gotta tit and pee. How's the cleanliness of that grass then? Does it get sanitised? Is it really that hygienic especially with a child walked and crawling on it?
I have so many questions about this. The whole fake grass thing is bleeping weird in my opinion but my god I have questions 🤔
Hey Simon, can you give us a deep dive into your fake grass life? (fake life in general but just the grass will do for now!).
Like how often do you deep clean it? Haven't seen you post that before.
Thank you beautiful devine woman xx
Didn’t you know Madoox goes wees and poo’s in the actual toilet???

she would have told madoox when and where he can do his business, and he would have listened
We’re on a roll this morning🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s Simmos social blade stats? She’s gotta be at 315 by now seeing as she’s created her smaller echo chamber on CF.

Reactions: 1
Come on guys, the revolutionary moment of the weekend has to be the Rice Bubble slice she threw together. No one’s ever thought of that, what a great way to use up condensed milk! Devine!
If these are genuine, real messages are people really this stupid that they’ve never A. Made this extremely easy slice before? Or B. Heard of Google and can figure out a recipe themselves?!

Reactions: 10
no because she bought bots last week.
Gender reveal posts have obviously increased engagement too, still pretty low sorry simone hon Xx
what’s the bet she’s keeping her pregnancy developments to herself so she can announce the birth without us expecting it and increase engagement? Que the women’s day article ‘our dream family -details kept secret so we could monetise the birth!’

• Haha
Why does she still have 31 posts on the fairandgood IG page - wonder if she has blocked people commenting. Seems very strange. Been the same number of posts for a few days. No new comments.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she has said in the past that she hoses it down which dilutes the pooch urine.
Normal grass grows and you cut it and the earth absorbs urine- her fake grass make me feel sick! Imagine the smell 🤮

• Sick
Haha she’s posted the same comment twice, what a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how she posted a video of herself eating that rice slice yesterday and was like omg I’ve eaten so much of this today, but the container was full and she was clearly eating the first one out of the container lol 😂 so weird how she always does that with food to try be relatable. Like that time she was like omg I ate 5 lollies on the way home he he he 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how she posted a video of herself eating that rice slice yesterday and was like omg I’ve eaten so much of this today, but the container was full and she was clearly eating the first one out of the container lol 😂 so weird how she always does that with food to try be relatable. Like that time she was like omg I ate 5 lollies on the way home he he he 😂
He he he🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is she incapable of going to the playground without turning it into a paid partnership??
two in two days.

also only both tagged Lorna Jane as ads (obviously not embrace cos she wouldn’t want to be caught dead wearing that in public) but obviously Asher’s clothes are bambini so should also be noted as ads
God I wish I lived close so I could see her in public and ask her to her face where the woman’s refuge receipts are😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.