Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a little guilty saying this but with the bump appearing and disappearing and with two miscarriages, has she got a surrogate to carry her baby this time? We've seen no real bonding with her bump whereas she was constantly frothing with Asher saying thank you for picking us as your parents, and this is the best feeling ever, but there has been very little this time. Something doesn't add up!
Glad you got it off your chest ;) I don’t think there would have been time to go through the surrogacy process it takes months. I also don’t think she could handle not having control. It would also be the WORST PR stunt lying for 9 months…. Oh hang on she’s lied for years already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As you do…..just strap your kid to a random pole
Why do I find this scenario sooo bizarre - when my kids were that age & we were out at parks/zoo etc for picnics/lunch/snacks they didn’t need to be strapped into a chair to eat - we would simply sit on a rug & eat. The only place they would be strapped into a high chair would be at a restaurant/cafe. If I saw a parent doing this I would find it so odd & never in my life have I seen parents do this to their toddlers. But then again I live in Australia & they may do things differently in nz?

Reactions: 10
Glad you got it off your chest ;) I don’t think there would have been time to go through the surrogacy process it takes months. I also don’t think she could handle not having control. It would also be the WORST PR stunt lying for 9 months…. Oh hang on she’s lied for years already 🤣
So true as surrogacy does take months to go through! Unless Trenti did the turkey baster thing with a surrogate bypassing all the official channels!! Wouldn't put it past her to have a super huge deal with a Woman's magazine donating half to charity (yeah, right) so photo shopping her bump puts us all off track how far along she really is!

Reactions: 3
Given her history of lying, I don’t believe anything she says. The fact she is being secretive about how far along she is and hasn’t announced her due date only adds to the speculation that she’s hiding something. I think the simplest answer is that she lied.

Reactions: 15
Why do I find this scenario sooo bizarre - when my kids were that age & we were out at parks/zoo etc for picnics/lunch/snacks they didn’t need to be strapped into a chair to eat - we would simply sit on a rug & eat. The only place they would be strapped into a high chair would be at a restaurant/cafe. If I saw a parent doing this I would find it so odd & never in my life have I seen parents do this to their toddlers. But then again I live in Australia & they may do things differently in nz?
No, it’s not normal here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, I don’t understand why they did this? Can’t Asher just sit on the grass and eat his lunch? 🤔😳🧐
This!!!
What in the fuckery is wrong with the child sitting on the bloody grass or on a nearby seat or similar?
Does he have a grass aversion after only being on plastic pooch piss grass for his entire existence?
Sit. The. Damn. Kid. On. The. Damn. Ground. Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope totally not normal here either 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can confirm I’ve never tied my children up against a pole to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We haven’t seen any Snow Plant photos today, she must be saving those for CF

Tonight Asher is eating dinner on the grass like normal kid, not tied down to a pole!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Isn’t Snowplanet mikes away from town? How do you go to a park for lunch, go skiing and then have F&C …
🫠
Bit of Heinz product placement there.

Reactions: 4
They will excel with a lifestyle property 😂😂
I believe this is another delusional dream of hers ( along with thinking she’s amazing) . They have no life outside of cleaning and promoting anything sent her way and they aren’t into anything remotely interesting such as proper gardening or animals. Lifestyle blocks don’t really allow many weekends off for paid promo holidays either (I know I’ve had one - word ‘had’ as it was so much work). Although she could put Brenda in charge of a team and have the whole place done in fake grass…..

I suspect she’s actually thinking of a house inside a mall as that’s their lifestyle.

Lol baby is definitely not here yet because it will be AD AD AD the day baby is born
Maybe she has given birth and either he was prem or there’s something not right with him and she’s reluctant to share? Could explain the manic weirdness of a few weeks back, the hagged looking face etc??
Would also explain how she’s been able to get lip filler recently as no one would risk their registration giving it to a pregnant woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.