Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she doesn’t actually answer the question around her role?
Shame she’s involved anyway, it’s a good concept for a product and they’d like do better without her
She agreed she was a business partner though..
Strange she isn't on the any company records
Didn't I read on here somewhere of reviews that the product was garbage though? Streaky etc ? And again another product she supposedly "owns" as a business partner and its not on her kitchen side - its other stuff. She also rarely promotes it! Again if you own a product you promote it all the time.

OH MY GOD......................its a toy with colour............................which freaked him out when they turned it on as it sprayed water EVERYWHERE
Can we ask what the rest of her stories are ? there are so many story dots

Reactions: 6
Its so odd isn't it?
She has always said she is their "business partner" - this article also says it.
And here
I take the term ‘business partner’ as a grain of salt, I’ve gone through all of the entities on NZCO and all documents to even see if she was a shareholder and then removed and nothing. Can you explain please Simone!

Reactions: 5
She agreed she was a business partner though..
Strange she isn't on the any company records
Didn't I read on here somewhere of reviews that the product was garbage though? Streaky etc ? And again another product she supposedly "owns" as a business partner and its not on her kitchen side - its other stuff. She also rarely promotes it! Again if you own a product you promote it all the time.
Yeup something about terrible products and poor quality packaging that doesn’t function well. She’s the only person I’ve ever seen using this stuff - other than the random influenza who gets it for free. I wouldn’t be rushing to buy it.

Reactions: 3
Just randomly…. Nada isn’t something new or revolutionary. Making refill concentrates or reusing your cleaning bottles has been happening for a while. Eco store have had refill stations at Bin Inns for years, bamboo products have been on the market for years, people have been using different containers for ever, Just cause it’s metal spray bottle doesn’t make it better than those who reuse the same bottle over and over. I really get annoyed when companies come out with stuff that’s been around for ages and claim it’s the best new thing. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And even worse, infuenzas like Simon who wouldn’t know how to reuse a glad sandwich bag think it’s the best new thing ever cause they’re so yuck and use to living in a throw away society. 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 12
You bleeping bet she does🤣🤣🤣
And her mailbox too. She’s truly psycho

she walks around with a bucket picking up any leaves that have dropped but yes she has been known to vacuum the fake lawn

wonder if she sends Brenda out to do the job? 😂
It would have to be Brenda? Brett’s only new to the job so Brenda has a lot more experience for the higher level jobs🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else has excited as me for the next “paid partnership” blowup/failure with Simmo?? It feels like that excitement before Xmas…..who is going to be the next victim of Semen’s🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on guys, the revolutionary moment of the weekend has to be the Rice Bubble slice she threw together. No one’s ever thought of that, what a great way to use up condensed milk! Devine!
I bet Asher didn’t get any! Haven’t seen him with any treats like that before!

Reactions: 5
Come on guys, the revolutionary moment of the weekend has to be the Rice Bubble slice she threw together. No one’s ever thought of that, what a great way to use up condensed milk! Devine!
Thread name simone anderson #12 simone made devine rice bubbles, no mention of women’s refuge scam troubles

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't follow her but I need to know - does she vacuum her fake lawn? 🤔
I just wanna know about the whole fake lawn situation with a dog... Like, obviously dogs gotta tit and pee. How's the cleanliness of that grass then? Does it get sanitised? Is it really that hygienic especially with a child walked and crawling on it?
I have so many questions about this. The whole fake grass thing is bleeping weird in my opinion but my god I have questions 🤔
Hey Simon, can you give us a deep dive into your fake grass life? (fake life in general but just the grass will do for now!).
Like how often do you deep clean it? Haven't seen you post that before.
Thank you beautiful devine woman xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just wanna know about the whole fake lawn situation with a dog... Like, obviously dogs gotta tit and pee. How's the cleanliness of that grass then? Does it get sanitised? Is it really that hygienic especially with a child walked and crawling on it?
I have so many questions about this. The whole fake grass thing is bleeping weird in my opinion but my god I have questions 🤔
Hey Simon, can you give us a deep dive into your fake grass life? (fake life in general but just the grass will do for now!).
Like how often do you deep clean it? Haven't seen you post that before.
Thank you beautiful devine woman xx
she would have told madoox when and where he can do his business, and he would have listened

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If the shoe doesn’t fit, why wear it? 🤣🙈 Is it free?!! Hahahaha Her toe holding on for dear life
Ok maybe it’s an old wives tale, but I was told that heels aren’t great when you’re pregnant. In fact my obstetrician (medically chosen for me not chosen by choice) warned me against them. Not exactly sure why but yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.