Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s interesting as her profiles says ‘my babies’ and list them with Embrace.
Well I can’t see anything on the Companies office where the two guy founders of Nada are also directors or shareholders or both with her on any company

Reactions: 1
Your profile photo is showing!

I’m a thick bleep 😂
I actually glanced over those screen shots to check but obviously I should have gone to spec savers haha, thanks I have changed profile photo now :)

Womens refuge donations totalling $200k+ aside, it’s her sharing photos of Asher half naked, in the bath etc. She reads these threads religiously - probably more than most - and I’ve shared articles, TikToks from child safety detectives, pleaded with her to stop but she doesn’t. I get wanting to share this with family and friends, but she has a open and public page - I have no doubt that she has peadofiles on her page saving images of Asher. As one of the detectives said in the article - ‘why would they pay for these images when they can get them for free’. It makes me so mad and actually very upset. Her desire for money over keeping her sons body private, is disgusting and demeaning to Asher.
Edited to Add - and buying bots - it’s so obvious that it’s actually embarrassing (and hilarious to watch!)
for me it’s all of the above but I also think her page could be quite damaging for new parents. Any new parent knows it’s not easy yet simone manages to make it all look a breeze -house always spotless, no troubles with Asher mentioned, and she manages to find time for all her self care appointments. Of course now she’s finally admitted he’s in “daycare” but before she was keeping up appearances that he was home 24/7

Look someone has just tagged simone in the find fair post 😂 I’m sure she’ll be at the lawyers first thing Tuesday trying to get all these comments taken down

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OH MY GOD......................its a toy with colour............................which freaked him out when they turned it on as it sprayed water EVERYWHERE

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD......................its a toy with colour............................which freaked him out when they turned it on as it sprayed water EVERYWHERE
And of course he’s half naked. Please Simon, keep your son safe from creeps online, and respect his privacy.

Thread name Simone Anderson #12 the women’s refuge scammer gets close friends because the paid partnerships start to end

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Oh look, another half naked picture of her baby online. Simone you are bleeping gross and should be ashamed of yourself for sharing Asher in this manner WITH PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh look, another half naked picture of her baby online. Simone you are bleeping gross and should be ashamed of yourself for sharing Asher in this manner WITH PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW.
Looks like no one has spoken about this at family gatherings - head on over to Erin simpletons page and you’ll see far worse on her stories 😭

Thread name : simone anderson #12 simone does an ethical post but it’s women’s refuge she scammed the most

Listen I don’t want to show the thick bleep how to do her job and give too much away but she has made a big blunder in a recent advertisement. If I tell you what it is she will see and tell her followers who will in turn use this to make her more $$ so I’m happy to sit on my find. Simone you need to put more effort in, copy and pasting and not throughly proof checking all the information, links and codes you post is just lazy you sack of cells. The business being advertised will be running at a loss because of this partnership and the fact that they haven’t picked up on it means Simone hasn’t sent that much business their way.
Please don’t try and guess publicly- I really want her to have to do the mahi!

Has she fixed it? Please update if/when she does, I’m frothing to know what it was 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That’s a tit load of dots across the top of that screen. I think her following from non paid accounts will drop real soon because like someone said earlier, without her FREE following and people buying the crap she pushed for years, she wouldn’t be where she is (that and scamming women’s refuge). Me being a long time follower, I’m sure as tit not paying to see content that she wouldn’t have a platform for without the likes of us peasants in the first place.

Reactions: 11
It is The Woman’s Refuge donations that are always foremost in my mind. It angers me so much. She completely got away with it. Her management team released Makaia Carr’s statement just before Christmas 2020 when the attention of most people was elsewhere. The audacity of her silencing Makaia Carr and Peebles Hooper when they were only speaking the truth. The fact that some people seem to know about this and still say they ‘believe in second chances’ or that Simone has some people ‘out to get her’ and that we are trolls for speaking the truth about her. She benefitted from her position of entitlement, she had plenty of money to buy the best legal team, she knew how to work the system. She is still working the system today. She manipulates the truth. When you look below the surface, there is nothing to like about this woman. She is despicable in every way. There are other issues too, but that is my main one.
This is my main reason too.

Reactions: 2
I saw that comment too. Did they delete it? Odd
I can't find it again so I think they did which is odd, unless they don't want to be seen to be looking as though they are making excuses.
I think the issue with Simone is that initially in her early days she had great content and she was about growing her audience and sharing her life etc and then she became a walking talking breathing AD machine. Then the lines blurred into money making machine. It was no longer about things her followers might enjoy.
Having a clothing/leisure wear brand whilst promoting (heavily) numerous other clothing/leisure wear brands is akin to Mecca promoting Sephora! - Its just bizarre :oops: Why would you want to drive business elsewhere?

Reactions: 7
That’s a tit load of dots across the top of that screen. I think her following from non paid accounts will drop real soon because like someone said earlier, without her FREE following and people buying the crap she pushed for years, she wouldn’t be where she is (that and scamming women’s refuge). Me being a long time follower, I’m sure as tit not paying to see content that she wouldn’t have a platform for without the likes of us peasants in the first place.
I find it very odd too, but honestly I think embrace was set up as a tax write off

Reactions: 4
Where are her Jesus slides? I reckon she was wearing them around the house so they had no signs of wear on the soles and she's sent them back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it very odd too, but honestly I think embrace was set up as a tax write off
Oh yeah definitely was. Also, her feed engagement will drop too cause I had no idea she’d posted three new posts in the last day since she only talks to her close friends. Bye bye Simmo. I’ll be here with the 🍿🍿

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah definitely was. Also, her feed engagement will drop too cause I had no idea she’d posted three new posts in the last day since she only talks to her close friends. Bye bye Simmo. I’ll be here with the 🍿🍿
Yep, her stories for me were way way down the list when usually it’s more towards the front. Clearly she doesn’t need us plebs anymore.

Reactions: 6
Well I can’t see anything on the Companies office where the two guy founders of Nada are also directors or shareholders or both with her on any company
Its so odd isn't it?
She has always said she is their "business partner" - this article also says it.
And here

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Re that light - whenever people share screenshots it always looks like they’ve accidentally scribbled on the screen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its so odd isn't it?
She has always said she is their "business partner" - this article also says it.
And here

Notice how she doesn’t actually answer the question around her role?
Shame she’s involved anyway, it’s a good concept for a product and they’d like do better without her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.