Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the hand on bump comment I made a while ago and thought was strange has now given me the answer. Place hand across body to flatten stomach.

Reactions: 1
New account huh, suspicious.

Where does it mention new baby? Not even relevant..

This whole comment is odd

Simones face is very quiet on insta today. Embarrassed or what?
I am NOT Simone.
Not new account have been a member since August but only started posting lately as its a bit daunting in here!
I have just gone through FindFairs comments on their insta and they have remove their comment which really pisses me off.
Because that lady - Sarah? the owner? wrote she had a new baby and a small team! and so wasn't able to respond as individually as she would like.
When someone said about copy paste comments
Someone else in here saw the baby comment too because they also commented on it.

Reactions: 3
Hi all - full disclosure I have followed Simone for a while, and have been influenced to buy quite a few products she has shared previously.
I am new here so apologies if this has been discussed previously.
From her posts I was under the impression she owns/has shares in Nada and Your Cycle (Freya Ltd) - have I interpreted her posts incorrectly? As per New Zealand Companies register I believe neither her, Trent or their company are directors or have shares in these companies.

Is she just an ambassador for these companies?

Reactions: 4
Extremely doubtful! That’s just her justifying her behaviour. For a nearly brand new house I’ve never seen so much work go into it!
Well Simon and Trent have ‘worked’ really hard for that house and for all their things so they really want to look after them.
*sarcasm* *women’s refuge* *storage unit* *cultural pieces* *woop* *roo* *freshsheetfriday* *scribblelight*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all - full disclosure I have followed Simone for a while, and have been influenced to buy quite a few products she has shared previously.
From her posts I was under the impression she owns/has shares in Nada and Your Cycle (Freya Ltd) - have I interpreted her posts incorrectly? As per New Zealand Companies register I believe neither her, Trent or their company are directors or have shares in these companies.

I am not sure, but I think this has been discussed previously. Hopefully someone may remember the answer to your question. Also, I want to welcome you and all the other new members here! I know it takes courage to post, so well done.

Reactions: 9

Exactly she gives the impression she owns Nada and YC but not according to the Companies office she is no director or shareholder of either

Reactions: 6
She really is the NZ version of Mrs Hinch. The shittest tit show on Instagram for kiwis!!! I might print her a certificate, google her address and post it to her. Fucks sake.

Very good work to those that have left messages on the findfair page ! 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Growbright did the same to me. Unfortunately I found them through the queen of advertising anything and everything 🙄 and bought a pregnancy pillow and it turned out to be absolute tit like others also said and I put up a review and they sent me a new pillow (which once again was still tit cause same pillow) and didn’t post my review. So bad that companies are allowed to even do it cause it makes you realise all these companies are probably deleting all the bad comments and keeping any good things to make themselves look good.. fake fake fake. Hard to believe what’s real these days.
OMG YES, THE GROWBRIGHT PREGNANCY PILLOW - UTTER SHITE

Reactions: 1
I am NOT Simone.
Not new account have been a member since August but only started posting lately as its a bit daunting in here!
I have just gone through FindFairs comments on their insta and they have remove their comment which really pisses me off.
Because that lady - Sarah? the owner? wrote she had a new baby and a small team! and so wasn't able to respond as individually as she would like.
When someone said about copy paste comments
Someone else in here saw the baby comment too because they also commented on it.
I saw that comment too. Did they delete it? Odd

Reactions: 2
Hi! New to this thread. Never followed Simone, but was blocked when I tagged a friend on a cartoon that ‘ yeah they boys’ did about her lol anyways, apart from the women’s refuge stuff, what is the number one thing that makes your blood boil about Simone? I’m just curious lol
Womens refuge donations totalling $200k+ aside, it’s her sharing photos of Asher half naked, in the bath etc. She reads these threads religiously - probably more than most - and I’ve shared articles, TikToks from child safety detectives, pleaded with her to stop but she doesn’t. I get wanting to share this with family and friends, but she has a open and public page - I have no doubt that she has peadofiles on her page saving images of Asher. As one of the detectives said in the article - ‘why would they pay for these images when they can get them for free’. It makes me so mad and actually very upset. Her desire for money over keeping her sons body private, is disgusting and demeaning to Asher.
Edited to Add - and buying bots - it’s so obvious that it’s actually embarrassing (and hilarious to watch!)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.