Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've never seen her ask for book or Netflix recommendations so they can chill or binge a series for the weekend. Bowl of popcorn at the ready.
She has to be a bloody sergeant major ordering people around and no rest for the wicked and spic and span at all freakin times. One day she will look back at all these boring and tedious tasks and ask herself, was it all worth it? I honestly don't think Trent will hang around forever. He'll meet someone normal and see the light.
You know there will now be ‘give me your best book or movie recommendations’. You’ve just given her CF topic. Waiting for the popcorn pic tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know there will now be ‘give me your best book or movie recommendations’. You’ve just given her CF topic. Waiting for the popcorn pic tonight 🤣
She posts very little for us mere mortals so hoping the CF posts are riveting and they're getting their monies worth!

Reactions: 2
Extremely doubtful! That’s just her justifying her behaviour. For a nearly brand new house I’ve never seen so much work go into it!
This! Cheaply built new build but also I think she likes the idea that people think they are always busy. Their garden is tiny. Hedge trim would have taken less than 10min to do. Everything planted is easy to care so minimal work to be done. She doesn’t have a flower garden or massive area. I mean we saw the strip of lawn he mows🤣

Reactions: 5
Hi! New to this thread. Never followed Simone, but was blocked when I tagged a friend on a cartoon that ‘ yeah they boys’ did about her lol anyways, apart from the women’s refuge stuff, what is the number one thing that makes your blood boil about Simone? I’m just curious lol

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this has been put up already but like I mean 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I really hope the company looks back through their contract and can get something back from this. S PR company must have sold them a real good line that they now know isn’t true.
I wonder if other companies she work for have seen or heard about this and realise how problematic she is. I just unfollowed a small
business who once sent her their dress. Loved
them and they probably made some extra $$$ from her but I wonder if they still get this? It just annoys me as they like her posts all the time and they promote sustainable clothing!!!

Reactions: 7
Hi! New to this thread. Never followed Simone, but was blocked when I tagged a friend on a cartoon that ‘ yeah they boys’ did about her lol anyways, apart from the women’s refuge stuff, what is the number one thing that makes your blood boil about Simone? I’m just curious lol
It is The Woman’s Refuge donations that are always foremost in my mind. It angers me so much. She completely got away with it. Her management team released Makaia Carr’s statement just before Christmas 2020 when the attention of most people was elsewhere. The audacity of her silencing Makaia Carr and Peebles Hooper when they were only speaking the truth. The fact that some people seem to know about this and still say they ‘believe in second chances’ or that Simone has some people ‘out to get her’ and that we are trolls for speaking the truth about her. She benefitted from her position of entitlement, she had plenty of money to buy the best legal team, she knew how to work the system. She is still working the system today. She manipulates the truth. When you look below the surface, there is nothing to like about this woman. She is despicable in every way. There are other issues too, but that is my main one.

Reactions: 19
duck up Simone
Ok so I am not Simone. Not sure how I could be perceived to be her. :eek:
I was also referring to the comments on the Fair Trade Page not anyone in here. I realize that some people have posted on there from here but it was just a generalized comment. But I understand it was perceived that way.
I think the entire thing is entirely gross that ANYONE Would use her to promote ANYTHING with the word ETHICAL in it!

So when Trent’s busy etc and A is asleep what the heck does she do? Does she just clean and fold laundry? Or is she not actually admitting that her ‘down’ time is sitting on the floor scrolling instagram and tattle for hours on end.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.