Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory: Trent writes the fake messages and comments pumping her up to her from his burner accounts and simon has no idea and thinks they are genuine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's yet to show her face to us mere mortal un-close friends today! Embarrassment/shame or is she showing us her humility by not showing us her plastic face and voice every 5 minutes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her wearing that green LJ at the park today isn't that what she wore last week to the same park? Is it last weeks photos she’s putting up, because surely she wouldn’t wear the same outfit twice! And likewise todays brunch surely she isn’t eating the same meal she had a few weeks ago! She’s very quite today

Reactions: 5
Her wearing that green LJ at the park today isn't that what she wore last week to the same park? Is it last weeks photos she’s putting up, because surely she wouldn’t wear the same outfit twice! And likewise todays brunch surely she isn’t eating the same meal she had a few weeks ago! She’s very quite today
Same outfit she wore three days ago.

Reactions: 1
I attempted Simone Anderson’s Lockdown Cleaning Challenge and I learnt a life lesson — Sauce (saucemag.co.nz)

this is a good and funny read, especially the very last paragraph! None of us have seen anyone clean quite like Simple Simon hahaha
This part is the best!
Simone’s social content is mind-numbingly fascinating, I’ve lost years watching her 50-frame daily stories, I’ve learnt a lot and although, at times, I’ve found her incredibly unrelatable and some of her content distasteful,

Getting less freebies and having to resort like the normal masses of not wearing something new every single day!!
Or maybe she’s trying to relate to us simple folk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tattle link is still showing on the find fair post 😂
Haere mai to any new folk who have found tattle this week - how did you find your way here?

simone anderson ethical
Simone anderson find fair
Simone anderson fair and good
Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson net worth
Simone anderson due date

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s just use a hedge trimmer above my one year old. Never mind if he accidentally drops it or something 🥴
Omg I was thinking the same thing. They really aren’t the brightest crayons in the pack! They both lack any commonsense

Reactions: 12
Imagine if Trent wanted a relaxing weekend? Simone is an actual mental case! Do they ever just laze around and watch tv all day?? Sleep in till noon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if Trent wanted a relaxing weekend? Simone is an actual mental case! Do they ever just laze around and watch tv all day?? Sleep in till noon?
we saw a few weeks ago when Trent was still asleep (well deserved I say, he clearly works hard for their family) and simone shoved the camera in his face

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
we saw a few weeks ago when Trent was still asleep (well deserved I say, he clearly works hard for their family) and simone shoved the camera in his face
Was that the photo Simone took where Trenti was ‘asleep’ but the curtains were wide open and Asher was also in the room?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kinda unrelated but I left a negative review on Simplify My Home and it got deleted, but they refunded my order
Growbright did the same to me. Unfortunately I found them through the queen of advertising anything and everything 🙄 and bought a pregnancy pillow and it turned out to be absolute tit like others also said and I put up a review and they sent me a new pillow (which once again was still tit cause same pillow) and didn’t post my review. So bad that companies are allowed to even do it cause it makes you realise all these companies are probably deleting all the bad comments and keeping any good things to make themselves look good.. fake fake fake. Hard to believe what’s real these days.

Reactions: 8
You've never seen her ask for book or Netflix recommendations so they can chill or binge a series for the weekend. Bowl of popcorn at the ready.
She has to be a bloody sergeant major ordering people around and no rest for the wicked and spic and span at all freakin times. One day she will look back at all these boring and tedious tasks and ask herself, was it all worth it? I honestly don't think Trent will hang around forever. He'll meet someone normal and see the light.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.