Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That as well! What is she trying to prove that her close friend that you pay for is going to help and support others? And S feels safe in this space. Is this where influencers are heading as the social media market dries up? Posting unsolicited advice to individuals who thinks these people are amazing?
It’s a sad world for sure when people are paying to be your ‘close friend.’

It really grinds my gears me that people have followed these influencers for years, when they’re just starting out, and helped get them to where they are either by liking and commenting on posts or buying products they’re promoting and then and they start earning some good coin and suddenly it’s….actually only those that are willing to pay a fee can have the pleasure of all the things I used to share that gained the following I have.

Reactions: 13
I thought this was interesting. It’s not that often that the word humility gets thrown around right? Not really a common word you’d use to describe someone. It’s like she read that comment and thought it’d be the perfect word to chuck into her daily love note since we’ve caught onto ‘divine’.

Mvp vs simoans msg to herself:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I thought this was interesting. It’s not that often that the word humility gets thrown around right? Not really a common word you’d use to describe someone. It’s like she read that comment and thought it’d be the perfect word to chuck into her daily love note since we’ve caught onto ‘divine’.

Also interesting… On the embrace website in the reviews section they mention “these are the BEST tights ever” “BEST LEGGINGS” literally 20-30 times 🤣. Time for a thesaurus guys haha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Bahahahaha nothing says I’m insecure and read what people write about me on the internet better than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How are we already over half way through thread #11! Such a controversial few days for Simone. Lay low hun, have a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a read of the comments on Find Fair NZ :-( Maybe be a bit nicer to the lady answering, she said she has a baby and a small team. It has come as a big shock to her and people hitting her over the head isn't going to help her understand why. Shes welcomed DM's about it so maybe a comment and then DM the account with more? Just a thought
New account huh, suspicious.

Where does it mention new baby? Not even relevant..

This whole comment is odd

Simones face is very quiet on insta today. Embarrassed or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Man, it’s so amazing seeing Tattle talking points taken up and publicized on Instagram by Skete. I know that people on here roll their eyes that Skete just repeats what she reads on here, but I love it.

Often we lament that all this info is stuck on Tattle where people on Instagram can’t find it, but Skete has built a profile and now she’s making public many of the things we care deeply about….so good on ya Skete, be the megaphone for authenticity we are hoping for!

Reactions: 30
I actually don’t have an issue with FF using someone who is consumerist driven and doesn’t promote an ethical approach to their life currently, especially if in the advert they own up to that ‘it’s not something I’ve ever thought about before, but after speaking to the founders I can understand how and why this is so important….’ Blah blah etc etc.

My issue is, the advert was tone deaf, she presented herself as someone who found the issue very important and this was her usual lifestyle - FF signed off on that content, they approved it! They speak in someone their responses as though they knew she wasn’t ethically minded, if they knew that why didn’t they pitch the advert like that?!?

The whole issue of SAs over all ‘ethical’ nature is obviously a huge issue in its self…

Reactions: 9
New account huh, suspicious.

Where does it mention new baby? Not even relevant..

This whole comment is odd

Simones face is very quiet on insta today. Embarrassed or what?
In her usual fashion she will completely ignore the last 24 hours. She’ll be at snow planet, cue the messages:

hi hon I saw you today at snow planet with your gorgeous family but I was too shy to say hello. Gosh you are such a beautiful mum and such an inspiration to me, it was such an honour to see you in all your humility Xx

Mine certainly didn't get answered.
again proving that an “ask me anything” actually means I’ll only answer things that make me look good. If she really wanted to treat her close friends she could go live but obviously she can’t censor live comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Man, it’s so amazing seeing Tattle talking points taken up and publicized on Instagram by Skete. I know that people on here roll their eyes that Skete just repeats what she reads on here, but I love it.

Often we lament that all this info is stuck on Tattle where people on Instagram can’t find it, but Skete has built a profile and now she’s making public many of the things we care deeply about….so good on ya Skete, be the megaphone for authenticity we are hoping for!
Fully agree this this!

Reactions: 1
Apologies....the Lord is busy at work so no CF updates from me for the time being. I'm sure my apprentices are keeping you all updated :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just listened to fletch Vaughan Hayley podcast from 19 Oct and they were talking about that list of who has made the most money from social media posts. To quote “love her or dislike her you can’t tell me simone Anderson’s not making more than 275k a year on IG posts she’s gotta be”
“Well she’ll be making quite a lot from the sales of stuff she puts on trademe” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So the reviews on Embrace are just all about the rights nothing else? Also, would anyone be allowed to leave a negative review? If they are so good why isn’t she always wearing them and why haven’t more sold?

Reactions: 6
Just listened to fletch Vaughan Hayley podcast from 19 Oct and they were talking about that list of who has made the most money from social media posts. To quote “love her or dislike her you can’t tell me simone Anderson’s not making more than 275k a year on IG posts she’s gotta be”
“Well she’ll be making quite a lot from the sales of stuff she puts on trademe” 😂😂
Lol’d at that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kinda unrelated but I left a negative review on Simplify My Home and it got deleted, but they refunded my order

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.