Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TONE DEAF
next slide: avocado and smoked salmon breakfast and OJ from my free appliance.
such a fuckwit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t subbed to her bullshit money making ploy and will continue being a peasant follower, but how soon will her follower count drop seeing as she’s barely posting on her ‘fake Insta’ and only sharing on her safe space, real life one that costs! I think she’s shot herself in the foot with this decision.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t subbed to her bullshit money making ploy and will continue being a peasant follower, but how soon will her follower count drop seeing as she’s barely posting on her ‘fake Insta’ and only sharing on her safe space, real life one that costs! I think she’s shot herself in the foot with this decision.
I've been thinking the exact same thing! Her ig will have no visible content let alone stuff that people are interested in so they will smash the unfollow button. People like following influencers to see their lives and she won't be showing much of that so everything will be an ad. Might as well look at a farmers catalouge, would be more interesting and substantial

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Find Fair are keeping all comments so they can get a “please explain” from SA agency, Outspoken? Shouldn’t they have to disclose her problematic past?

I can’t wait for the next company to fall in the trap then will be Freedom Furniture, Find Fair all over again😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Wonder if Find Fair are keeping all comments so they can get a “please explain” from SA agency, Outspoken? Shouldn’t they have to disclose her problematic past?

I can’t wait for the next company to fall in the trap then will be Freedom Furniture, Find Fair all over again😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yea good point! Would love to be a fly on the wall in that meeting 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Absolutely, as much as Find Fair/ Fair & Good should have done their due diligence, I think Outspoken have really done the dirty on this one. Kudos to them not deleting all the comments, an improvement on Freedom Furniture 😂

Reactions: 12
Absolutely, as much as Find Fair/ Fair & Good should have done their due diligence, I think Outspoken have really done the dirty on this one. Kudos to them not deleting all the comments, an improvement on Freedom Furniture 😂
Wonder if they can get a refund for a dud product🤣🤣🤣

Also, Simmo goes on about her CF being a “safe space”?? No it’s not? How is it a safe space when people on here joined to feed info back to us?? Nothing online is safe🤣 She’s thick as pig tit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I was struggling financially the absolute last thing I would pay for is to be on some vapid influencers close friends list.
Exactly! It might only be $9 but that $9 could be a bottle of milk & bread for their family .
I could afford to pay for some of these influencers close friends tit but I’d rather spend my money on my kids .

Reactions: 13
Asher was trying to get a toy out from under this starts getting up set all dumb old Simeon said was how are you going to problem solve this what an idiot
Why does she even film this tit? Oh let's place the camera down and record my fake playing with my kid.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to spend the day with my children and then come back to my nightly reading about this thick witch. Hope I have lots of pages to read 🤣 have a good day everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Listen I don’t want to show the thick bleep how to do her job and give too much away but she has made a big blunder in a recent advertisement. If I tell you what it is she will see and tell her followers who will in turn use this to make her more $$ so I’m happy to sit on my find. Simone you need to put more effort in, copy and pasting and not throughly proof checking all the information, links and codes you post is just lazy you sack of cells. The business being advertised will be running at a loss because of this partnership and the fact that they haven’t picked up on it means Simone hasn’t sent that much business their way.
Please don’t try and guess publicly- I really want her to have to do the mahi!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly! It might only be $9 but that $9 could be a bottle of milk & bread for their family .
I could afford to pay for some of these influencers close friends tit but I’d rather spend my money on my kids .
I could afford $9 too but I'm not giving her the satisfaction that I will pay to read her boring beige content. Everything is an ad. Why does she feel the need to hide behind a Close Friends IG account? Definitely insecurity there for sure. All she is doing pushing people away and becoming suspect on why she needs to share content with CF only. It is incredibly strange, sad and totally unnecessary. All she can see is $ signs to buy more commodity and update parts of her house that don't need updating. She certainly is the worst advocate for ethical consumerism. When the boys start school, she'll be getting a real job, like real people, earning her money to pay her way, not getting everything gifted to her.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if fair and good can pull her ad under the grounds of poor performance and false advertising? On her outspoken profile it says she has “over 600k followers” “ Her authentic stamp of approval consistently influences her audience to get across the line, delivering clients fantastic results time and time again.” Errr are we talking about the same person here. “ Simone decided to utilise social media for accountability” what about womens refuge? Where’s the accountability there.
What a cluster duck haha. I feel bad for fair and good because while yea it’s a massive rookie error they clearly were sucked in under false pretences and they do have a genuine and good mission. Just very very poorly executed in the PR department haha

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.