Simon Harris #4 He lost 5 stone, and gained 457 thousand pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I half know Jack" you're from the same school of grifting that's for sure, is that what he means by "the old days?"

(and you don't even live in Southend)

Reactions: 16
I watched the Mr Bates v The Post Office episodes this week, and the follow up documentary, it was heartbreaking. I was so angry seeing those decent people's lives destroyed. Whereas Simon's first thought appeared to be, I'll have a piece of that for my attention seeking on twitter. Vile individual

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Wonder if MarkPal has sent a text to MARTIIIIIN saying don't you dare pass my number on to that dopey cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do we reckon he'll play this? He's clearly cottoned on that the Internet has cottoned on.

Rebrand? Brazen it out? ... Be honest? Be "honest" (the receipts are with a journalist and my agent "honest", I mean)? Go to ground? Pop up with a nostalgic take on how you don't see white dog tit like you used to? Bin day joke?

I generally can't decide 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad thing is that I always liked Simon in the past, but I think his stuff has got too big. He’s another one fundraising with no oversight or transparency. Interestingly according to TwiX, he was paid a large amount of money by Essex County Council bit it’s not clear what that was for. Looks like the LG person is looking into it all though/

Reactions: 7
Sad thing is that I always liked Simon in the past, but I think his stuff has got too big. He’s another one fundraising with no oversight or transparency. Interestingly according to TwiX, he was paid a large amount of money by Essex County Council bit it’s not clear what that was for. Looks like the LG person is looking into it all though/
Oh arr, if you want to read our mithering about it, it's from approx here https://tattle.life/threads/simon-h...ity-on-building-materials.41512/post-17422090

And I worked out the amounts per financial year here https://tattle.life/threads/simon-h...ity-on-building-materials.41512/post-17433306

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How do we reckon he'll play this? He's clearly cottoned on that the Internet has cottoned on.

Rebrand? Brazen it out? ... Be honest? Be "honest" (the receipts are with a journalist and my agent "honest", I mean)? Go to ground? Pop up with a nostalgic take on how you don't see white dog tit like you used to? Bin day joke?

He genuinely isn't clever enough to get out of this now, he has far too big of a digital footprint to completely delete, and although he has earned adulation from the usual fallacious and disingenuous types with his repetitive bad jokes and snipes at Tories, a lot of them are mocking the very traits he has now been exposed over.

His flying monkeys and celebrity friends are nowhere to be seen either.

It's jollof rice all over again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

I reckon he’s preparing some sort of bullshit response where he tries to justify everything, make out he’s done nothing wrong, shrug his shoulders and point fingers at other people when it comes to dodgy procurement processes etc. That’s how he’s handled difficult questions in the past but he’s never been in this deep before.

I remember on Twitter once somebody was digging around the D Media liquidation and the unpaid debts. He just played dumb and went, “speak to the auditors, I’ve got no idea why things were done that way.” He must’ve been in the toilet when that was all agreed.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I remember on Twitter once somebody was digging around the D Media liquidation and the unpaid debts. He just played dumb and went, “speak to the auditors, I’ve got no idea why things were done that way.” He must’ve been in the toilet when that was all agreed.
Do we know what specifically “D Media Ltd.” actually did?

I mean I assume that it involved unfunny “bantz” on social media in one form or another - but any specifics?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear 🤭
So the spotlight will now be firmly on his other fundraising endeavours. Where's the £25k from the formula fundwaising Si?

Him closing down the Horizon GFM because it's reached a spurious 'target' 😂 He never closes them down ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

A Guardian article with Shattenstone explaining his side with a cover spread of him in a wheelie bin full of big macs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh dear 🤭
So the spotlight will now be firmly on his other fundraising endeavours. Where's the £25k from the formula fundwaising Si?

Him closing down the Horizon GFM because it's reached a spurious 'target' 😂 He never closes them down ever.
Don't forget, he initially set a target of £10k 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how Simon’s diet is getting on these days 😂🤣😂😂

I reckon he’s been sat in his car, rocking back and forth in tears and chain eating Kit-Kat chunkies for the last 5 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.