Simon Harris #3 pratt numpty - global authority on building materials

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I just noticed this bio update (apols if it's already been mithered over and I missed it)

1699977685506.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I thought you were both joking 😲
Is this true?

How does he earn a living these days assuming he's not skimming a 'wage' off the donations?
He is still living off the payments he received from the council for his "services" during COVID - more than enough to keep him going for a few years

• Wow
Reactions: 5
ETA I would like to add, in all forensic fairness, that he has retweeted red squig's signpost to the slipper swap scheme. GFM's off, lads.

Reactions: 3
He is still living off the payments he received from the council for his "services" during COVID - more than enough to keep him going for a few years
Three useless fannies absolutely stealing a Civil Servant level wage "helping" their local community get COVID news. As if you couldn't, for example, TURN THE bleeping TV ON.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg I just noticed this bio update (apols if it's already been mithered over and I missed it)

View attachment 2571066
‘Idiot’ - Carole Malone (GB News / The Express). ‘Hard-left metropolitan liberal’ - Nigel Farage. ‘Educationally subnormal, narcissistic work-shy slob who struggles to dress himself properly since his wife got sick of his tedious personality and walked out on him, leaving him with 4 children to use as props in his self-obsessed mission to become famous’ - Pkershaw (Tattle). On @BBCRadio2 sometimes repeating “as I said, y’know” every 20 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much money was he actually getting? Are we talking six figures?

Oh Yes:

1700039318265.png

1700039318286.png

1700039318305.png

1700039318327.png

1700039318346.png

Here's a snippet but there's more.

It can be found here but there is lot to wade through....

https://www.essex.gov.uk/running-council/spending-and-council-tax/finance-and-spending-breakdowns
---
Oh Yes:

1700039318265.png

1700039318286.png

1700039318305.png

1700039318327.png

1700039318346.png

Here's a snippet but there's more.

It can be found here but there is lot to wade through....

https://www.essex.gov.uk/running-council/spending-and-council-tax/finance-and-spending-breakdowns
It's important that other people on here know about this....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Because I am an incredibly boring yet nosy young woman, and because my 10am meeting was cancelled, I am now wading through the quarterly spending reports because ... Idk

I shall report back shortly
---
OK I've bored myself to death after doing three years, and then thinking "why am I doing this lol", but have a pivot table

Date - Year
2020202120222023Grand Total
SUM of Amount£41,000.00£279,700.00£74,000.00£65,000.00£0.00£459,700.00
---
Please note this is just the amounts paid out by Essex Council, I am not accounting for tax or any nonsense like that (because ... CBA)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The payments must be for something else, or to some other organisation?

Just in April this year "Simon Harris" received 4 payments totalling £65k for "Economy Invest & PH NDSG"

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm at a genuine loss as to how Essex Council could justify paying him that much or anything even close to that much for the actual "work" that he does for them. All seems really suspicious.

And another thing.

You'd think he could at least afford better clothes given all his riches.

I should add, this is of course "Simon Harris" who could be somebody else, but he did work with the public health arm of the council during COVID.

If there was one person I wanted to protect my health during the pandemic, it’s definitely this guy. The hero we didn’t realise we all needed.

F198B8F9-3AF2-4C2D-9656-A1FE7A670B8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.