Simon Harris #4 He lost 5 stone, and gained 457 thousand pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've added this momentous occasion to the Wiki, feel free to amend my account. SO glad I had the foresight to archive the GFM, the sneaky git.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if he tit it and quickly bunged in the last £25 so he had a nice round figure to close it out on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh if he's not careful that horizon fund guy might decide to chat to his friends at Private Eye. They would be interesting in what him and Kirsty have been getting up to with tax payer money.

Reactions: 24
The comments on his Xwitter post confirming that the Horizon GoFundMe has closed are unanimously negative. No sign of any flying monkeys anywhere.

IMG_8129.jpeg

If you’re reading this Simon, and let’s face it we know that you are, I hope you’re absolutely bricking it in your stinking skidmarked underpants about the £484k you leeched from taxpayers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just occurred to me that that trustee guy clearly has his head screwed on, or has done his due diligence. Because his opening salvo was "don't give him your money, you don't know where it's going"

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just occurred to me that that trustee guy clearly has his head screwed on, or has done his due diligence. Because his opening salvo was "don't give him your money, you don't know where it's going"
Very true. Simon has got this far because he relies on the veil of “I’m doing this for charity so I’m automatically a good person”. One of the defences that his flying monkeys always used to make whenever someone criticised him was “weLL hOw mUcH d0 you rAisE fOR cHariTyYyyY?!” Because nobody who raises this much money could ever be underhand or in it for selfish motives, of course.

Great to see someone seeing straight through him.

Reactions: 22
Nick Wallis is very much a details-oriented journalist, and with good reason. The scandal was all about 'misappropriation of funds' (false accusations, in the case of the subpostmasters). Given that it has taken a long time and a very, very hard struggle for the people involved to get where they are today, everyone involved is going to be HYPERsenstive to details, to paper trails and to full probity.

Harris has dropped a major bollock here. And it makes me wonder what Nick Wallis might have said to him privately in addition to his public disavowal.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jack Monroe is either breathing a huge sigh of relief that Simon has taken the attention away from her grift (for now) or is watching his name flash up on her phone's caller id and ignoring it as Simon rings her for advice 🤣 He'll never lock his twitter account down like she has though

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sneaky fucker has either locked down his Facebook page or deleted every post on it
---
Do him and Depher have the same crisis management firm?

• Haha
  • Wow
Simple Simon, met a Private Eye man, thinking he could share,
The private eye man told Simple Simon don't you bloody dare,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sneaky fucker has either locked down his Facebook page or deleted every post on it
---
Well well well, looks like you're right!

👋 Hi Simon! Simon... Simon! We've got all the screenshots Simon!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---
All of the comments are gone on the post about the Post Office GFM. He is so shady, he knows he can’t handle the questions so it’s the Jack Monroe school of deflection

Edited, his whole account is gone other than one post 😂 Nothing screams guilty like a deletion spree
---
I love Twitter

IMG_0176.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.