Simon Harris #4 He lost 5 stone, and gained 457 thousand pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just became aware of who this guy is this afternoon, and reading through the posts/Twitter threads/wiki with interest.

I'm a longtime sceptic of similar 'centrist / anti-Tory grifters' like Jack, Supertan and Russ, and this guy seems like he fits the bill very well too.

Reactions: 19
On twitter it's being reported Si is active on FB and is busily deleting comments 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's Teemill and the Trussell Trust all over again!

is it too early for a

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
His mate Kirsty has commented under his latest post on FB
There was a reply which disappeared while I was trying to screenshot on a PC....

He's rattled.

Twitchy bum time for Simon!!! And this is what I have been waiting for.

Reactions: 16
Probably wasn't one of his brightest ideas to set up a rival Horizon fundraiser when one of the trustees on the official one is a well respected, tenacious and high profile investigative journalist. Whatever Simon's motives were.
Especially when his most widely known investigation was into corruption and fraud.

Si's reply on FB to @BeautifulTrauma makes no sense either. If he is so high profile why not just use that profile to push the official fundraiser?

'I asked immediately on Facebook why he isn’t directing people to donate directly rather than creating his own GoFundMe, and his rather shite answer was that GoFundMe would push the fundraiser because of his high profile?'

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2669984

Just seen this comment on the Facebook post. He's legit, he wrote The Great British Post Office Scandal. He's written for Private Eye about it.
This is absolutely glorious 😂🤣😂

I thought Christmas was meant to be last month. This is like all my Christmas’ come at once. Somebody send a lifetime supply of popcorn to my front room please. I’ve waited 8 long years to watch the downfall of this numpty and I’m going to savour every last second of it 🤣🤣
---
Probably wasn't one of his brightest ideas to set up a rival Horizon fundraiser when one of the trustees on the official one is a well respected, tenacious and high profile investigative journalist. Whatever Simon's motives were.
Especially when his most widely known investigation was into corruption and fraud.

Si's reply on FB to @BeautifulTrauma makes no sense either. If he is so high profile why not just use that profile to push the official fundraiser?

'I asked immediately on Facebook why he isn’t directing people to donate directly rather than creating his own GoFundMe, and his rather shite answer was that GoFundMe would push the fundraiser because of his high profile?'
Yeah I don’t get why he thinks this is a relevant answer. All he does is share a link on Twitter. So just change the bleeping hyperlink from his pointless GoFundMe page to the official charity page. It literally makes no difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is absolutely glorious 😂🤣😂

I thought Christmas was meant to be last month. This is like all my Christmas’ come at once. Somebody send a lifetime supply of popcorn to my front room please. I’ve waited 8 long years to watch the downfall of this numpty and I’m going to savour every last second of it 🤣🤣
I am bleeping cackling that the arrogant sod didn't even send a heads up or an FYI to the charity, let alone talk to them about it, particularly given the unnecessary fuckery that's going on with it going to GoFundMe UK and them bestowing it upon the Horizon Scandal Fund as a 'grant'. Just assumed the postmasters would be thrilled with his benevolence.

Reactions: 25
I am bleeping cackling that the arrogant sod didn't even send a heads up or an FYI to the charity, let alone talk to them about it, particularly given the unnecessary fuckery that's going on with it going to GoFundMe UK and them bestowing it upon the Horizon Scandal Fund as a 'grant'. Just assumed the postmasters would be thrilled with his benevolence.
And if it is a grant for the post masters does it mean they'd have to actually apply for it? I don't understand why it would be called that otherwise?

Reactions: 14
I've been watching this person for some time - so glad his grift is being seen through at last.

Reactions: 22
He boiled my piss when he waded into the schools RAAC scandal and tried to present himself as some sort of expert, rather than letting school leaders speak on the matter.

Glad to see he's finally getting some proper scrutiny, he seems like a wrong 'un.

Reactions: 24
There's a lot of noise on twitter now about this. Be amazing if he ends up trending. It's probably always been on his bucket list....but not this way....

Reactions: 19
That's funny, because when I archived it, not less than an hour ago, thinking he might do some funny business like the SocialKind website - the target was 10,000?

1704478742599.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.