Simon Harris #4 He lost 5 stone, and gained 457 thousand pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, no one else was going to do it, so I've created a new thread, using my own thread title suggestion - soz, but it had the most likes. Can someone else do a recap on the repetitive, obese, scamming wanker?

Reactions: 11
Recap:

The first sentence of the last recap was "Currently he is milking the schools concrete crisis for all it's worth, inviting Gillian Keegan to come fight with him, and telling the press not to ask him to criticise his children's schools. He's famous, didn't you know?"

Well, Simon has moved on from RAC, probably because his RAC adjacent fundraiser only raised £300, to baby formula, raising a whopping £63k. Of this amount, at last 'update', £30k has gone to a baby feeding based charity Feed to distribute as they see fit, £3250 has been given to non-registered charities to distribute as microgrants, £3544.50 has been spent by Simon on bulk bought baby formula (photo op with boot full of feed outside food bank included, naturally) and £23,577.02 remains unaccounted for in a bank account presumably controlled by Simon. Oh! And £2705.48 has gone to GoFundMe. if this fundraiser had been done by a charity, GoFundMe would have taken £800 less
---
And the 457,000 pounds of the thread title is reference to payments made by Essex County Council. For what? We don't know, it's not on the local authority contracts search and the accounts reveal nothing. It might possibly be for moderating a raft of Facebook groups and social media pages for Essex County Council, born out of the pandemic response.

Simon has also been losing weight, and posting topless selfies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Addendum to my previous post: The topless selfies are now in the local news

Why?! Who gives a tit? Why is this a story worthy of publishing in the news?

Fat man stops eating mountains of tit, exercises a bit and he loses some weight? Well knock me down with a feather! That is truly remarkable. There could be a Nobel Prize in the offing thanks to this groundbreaking discovery, Simon.

Reactions: 11
Why?! Who gives a tit? Why is this a story worthy of publishing in the news?

Fat man stops eating mountains of tit, exercises a bit and he loses some weight? Well knock me down with a feather! That is truly remarkable. There could be a Nobel Prize in the offing thanks to this groundbreaking discovery, Simon.
At his age and given he’s been overweight for a long time, I suspect it’s more fat man takes Ozempic, rapidly loses weight due to feeling nauseous all the time.

Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Essex dad does high protein caloric deficit: the outcome will astound you

(Do still stand by good for him in general, because I'm not a total meanie. It's just not especially newsworthy)

Reactions: 9
I've heard his mate Kirsty, ex of Essex County Council, is a bit of a feeder:

That sure is a cosy little relationship those two have. Do we know whether she is responsible for rewarding any of the lucrative contracts that the slimy bell end is landing?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That sure is a cosy little relationship those two have. Do we know whether she is responsible for rewarding any of the lucrative contracts that the slimy bell end is landing?
That would be a yes...
---
I see, Covid profiteer/scammer Michelle Mone is going to be interviewed on the Laura Kuenssberg show tommorow...

How do I know? I saw it on Carol Vorderman's twitter

Understandably, the story will be trending and everyone will have something to say about it....

So I am very much looking forward to Simon's hilarious take on things - especially given Auntie Carol has so much to say on the subject....

Reactions: 8
Well this definitely needs a FOI request to find out what the processes were for awarding these contracts to this melt, what exactly has he been paid to do, and why does it represent a valuable service. I’m no expert on this but surely public sector contracts have to go through a competitive tender? You can’t just go round pulling strings behind the scenes and awarding stuff to your someone because he's your mate.

Reactions: 3
Lmao the old sack of shite will be sobbing into his cheerios whilst tweeting how unbothered he is he’s got a FOURTH thwead on Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well this definitely needs a FOI request to find out what the processes were for awarding these contracts to this melt, what exactly has he been paid to do, and why does it represent a valuable service. I’m no expert on this but surely public sector contracts have to go through a competitive tender? You can’t just go round pulling strings behind the scenes and awarding stuff to your someone because he's your mate.
contracts over £213,477 (VAT excl, at present) (it'll be VAT incl, so £177,897.50, after 31/12/23, if standard VAT applies) (life of contract) do, yes

• Wow
If anyone puts in a FOI, please be aware that some councils publish them online with full names and addresses. Either use fake details or make sure you don’t mention you’ve done an FOI on here, so your account can’t be linked to your screen name.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone puts in a FOI, please be aware that some councils publish them online with full names and addresses. Either use fake details or make sure you don’t mention you’ve done an FOI on here, so your account can’t be linked to your screen name.
I'm not sure it is that easy- but if you use www.whatdotheyknow.com, then atleast the question will be published and it will be harder for them to ignore it.

1702818250069.png

nope, crickets over in Manbehavingdadlyshire. Just humble bragging about his content getting recycled into a Xitter-watch write up in the local Mirror Group paper.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.