Simon Harris #4 He lost 5 stone, and gained 457 thousand pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he must have forgotten about his IG as its still there but he hasn't posted since 2022

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This has been fantastic. Honestly.

Proper car crash stuff - can't stand the prick but can't help watching him either

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooft. Possibly the threat of press involvement? Or he's been asked for comment. Very much looking forward to the result of the FoI

The public interest is much more clear cut here than with Monroe. He's had public money for ???

Obviously she's a massive fraud and took advantage of vulnerable people, but for the most part it was middle class people sending her money of their own free will. Add in the bad mentals and the media's complicity in the grift and it was unlikely we were going to get a big expose.

With this however...I think private eye's rotten boroughs may be the least of his (and Essex CCs) worries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I guess he has deleted everything so he can go through it looking for incriminating stuff.
I think he may not have set out to get money nefariously originally, but he kept setting up all sorts of fundraisers and nobody ever asked what happened to the money. So then it became easy to justify taking amounts as 'expenses' and a living wage. Plus his logic was at least the causes are getting something, which they wouldn't have done if he didn't organise it in the first place.
Pure speculation but his lack of transparency was always always going to come back and bite him on his sizeable arse at some point.
As seen in the Monroe vs Hatie Kopkins case, when the case came to court, the judge didn’t look kindly on JM’s mass tweet delete spree. Although she claimed it was some kind of routine/automatic delete thing, the judge was not impressed. She hasn’t learned from that and continues to expunge the evidence of her internet begging. Luckily, much is now archived so the internet won’t forget!

In old Fatty’s case - GFM will have detailed records and hopefully questions will be asked. If not paid directly to the causes, where’s the money gone?

Reactions: 21
And another thing that grinds my biscuits is the gift aid some of the causes lost out on! Never mind the fact that he’s apparently made a very nice living out of his ‘fund raising’

Reactions: 21
Morning all!

What a situation to wake up to - deleting/shutting down everything aren't the actions of an innocent man.

He has many questions to answer, & clarification of all the money he has received needs to be accounted for.

Reactions: 22
Just occurred to me that that trustee guy clearly has his head screwed on, or has done his due diligence. Because his opening salvo was "don't give him your money, you don't know where it's going"
This is because trustees are very much accountable to the Charity Commission, and given this charity has the spotlight on it, the CC will very much be aware of it. They absolutely will not want to fall foul of the Commission within their first year. They don’t want to be associated with dodgy fundraising.

I can’t believe he would choose to attempt a cash-in on a saga that’s been ongoing for YEARS, (which he ignored), in which people lost their livelihoods, their standing in the communities, their relationships with their families, and some ending up in prison.
ironic that the same thing is going to happen to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We always thought one of his GoFundMe attempts would be the undoing of him. Never thought it would happen this quickly.

If he had nothing to hide then he wouldn’t be on a deleting spree. Nothings fully deleted from the internet though is it?

Reactions: 15
You just know this smug tit went to bed at the start of the week hoping he might have squeaked on to the New Year's Honours list for his fundraising, life comes at you fast eh Si.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.