sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s being foul this morning making comments about domestic abuse and insulting women, nicke2 has just been in his live trying to beef him, demanding to be let in the box 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s being foul this morning making comments about domestic abuse and insulting women, nicke2 has just been in his live trying to beef him, demanding to be let in the box 🤣🤣
He's vile, he thinks hes really something doesnt he!? Needs to take a long hard look in the mirror at himself and his rotten attitude, that's if he can find one wide enough to look at himself in! :oops: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Going mental on live right now, for once he’s not doing tiktok shop and he’s just sat there raging at everyone telling people to shut the duck up and die

• Wow
Going mental on live right now, for once he’s not doing tiktok shop and he’s just sat there raging at everyone telling people to shut the duck up and die
That’s rich coming from someone who could die at any given moment lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t he earn 150k from the TikTok shop 🤔
if i was earning that kinda money i would be paying for my own gastric sleeve! what even happened to them plans? i haven't watched them in ages, he makes me feel ill and her voice is like a slow death. :cautious::sleep: Last time i watched he was on a health kick and planning gastric surgery :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I know.
if i was earning that kinda money i would be paying for my own gastric sleeve! what even happened to them plans? i haven't watched them in ages, he makes me feel ill and her voice is like a slow death. :cautious::sleep: Last time i watched he was on a health kick and planning gastric surgery :rolleyes:
He was bragging about it the other day. Also his royalties from being in that show no one has ever watched

• Wow
Look at his legs in his latest video where he is showing off the new car, they’re really blotchy and swollen, it absolutely screams cardiac insufficiency… sorry but he is getting to the point of no return, if he doesn’t sort it out within the next few months he won’t go on much longer. It’s so miserable to see

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Look at his legs in his latest video where he is showing off the new car, they’re really blotchy and swollen, it absolutely screams cardiac insufficiency… sorry but he is getting to the point of no return, if he doesn’t sort it out within the next few months he won’t go on much longer. It’s so miserable to see
off to look!!! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
Ok so i looked and i can't unsee it! 🤢:oops: Where to start, the mottled legs, the sliders screaming in pain under his huge plates of beef :oops: The steering wheel nestled neatly in his cheesy groin fold and her voice sounding like she needs a 50p putting in her and winding up. Oh and i see the health kick lasted all of 5 minutes, you could rest a pint of guinness on the back of his neck, its like a huge brisket 🤢:rolleyes:🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do you reckon he weighs? I'm guessing 40 stone
Easily! and can i just say how gutted i am that i can't post on tiktok threads cos your analysis of Stephanie Martin is spot on and i'm absolutely dying to be a part of that whole shitshow 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha