sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having watched the Piers interview she looks to of put quite a bit of weight on too. Sitting around all day not doing a lot obviously isn't doing her much good. Just shows she uses heavily filters on tiktok & IG.
She did look VERY different.

They must be sooo skint to have done an interview with him. It was uncomfortable to watch. He was never going to show them in a positive light!!

Reactions: 2
I noticed her double chin too. I do feel bad saying that though given she always appears to eat healthy, feeds her son healthy and had an eating disorder before.

I do think her eating disorder history is connected to her lust for bigger men, though. I remember being friends with a girl that suffered from eating disorders and then ended up married with a child to someone morbidly obese. I wonder if it almost makes them feel better to compare themselves thinner to their partner.

Reactions: 4
Honestly didn't know she had had an ED.
Watching their recent tiktok she looks so thin yet on TV she looked so different.
What she vlogs that she eats can't be completely true considering how she really looks now.
I personally take issues with people on social media what get paid for content using heavy filters lying to their followers.

No offence to you not knowing, Imsexy888. I happened to come across a video of hers a long time ago about how she had an eating disorder in Australia. The photos she had shown seemed to back it up too.

On a personal level, I have been every size from obese to underweight my whole life and have struggled. I would hate for Sienna to read this and think of herself as overweight. I think she looks healthy, certainly not a concern in terms of her needing to lose weight. However, yes, what we have seen on tiktok is her looking very skinny, whereas what we have seen on TV is someone that is an average and healthy weight.

It’s the fact she looks completely dead behind the eyes for me 😳 she looks very uncomfortable being on there so maybe it’s that but I just don’t believe she’s truly happy…

It’s the fact she looks completely dead behind the eyes for me 😳 she looks very uncomfortable being on there so maybe it’s that but I just don’t believe she’s truly happy…
She always seems so slow... But I've never known if that's just for the cameras or actually her

George seems to have pilled more weight on! he can hardly string a sentence together without being out of breath!

Reactions: 1
Her monotonous, sarcastic voice does my head in. I can sort of understand it if people are trolling her but she just does anyway even on normal video voice overs. Does she think she is funny or something?

Reactions: 7
I think George is somewhat controlling he definitely comes across like it. He’s absolutely vile.

Reactions: 5
These two just popped up on tiktok and I thought it must be a joke. She is like a robot! If it's not tongue in cheek then its very worrying.

They uploaded a house tour and the first comment was “your landlord has a lovely house” 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

Apparently they’re renting it for 4.5K a month 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don't understand why they didn't buy. They have WFH jobs and could live anywhere in the country not just London.

4.k a month on rent is obscene

I just don't understand why they didn't buy. They have WFH jobs and could live anywhere in the country not just London.

That's literally a years rent almost on a 2 bed house in the North West 😳

Reactions: 1

Would you give them a mortgage? Their income seems to be solely from social media: All George seems to do is flog Chinese tat on Tiktok and I don't know what his missus does. Plus they have an expensive lifestyle which screams to me of living on tick. I think George has said himself (well boasted) that he's made £150K in sales which I don't think would be anywhere near enough for a five bed property in the SE even if it was a stable job. I think their whole schtick is just a load of bullshit tbh.

Reactions: 3