sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know peoples thoughts !! I feel like there’s something going on he eats all the wrong stuff and she just goes along with it . He is eating himself to diabetes

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Saw her on live a few weeks ago saying he lost a Very big amount of money gambling, to the point she was thinking of doing OF to make money , I can't stand him , he bullys her on lives and just demands people send them coins.

Reactions: 8
Saw her on live a few weeks ago saying he lost a Very big amount of money gambling, to the point she was thinking of doing OF to make money , I can't stand him , he bullys her on lives and just demands people send them coins.
OF you have got to be joking goodness me! He does come across quite aggressive & he’s always half naked 🤢

Reactions: 1
OF you have got to be joking goodness me! He does come across quite aggressive & he’s always half naked 🤢
I don't think she opened one as the next day they were saying they started a patron or whatever it's called so I think they started that instead 🤔

Reactions: 2
There’s something not right with these two, I can’t put my finger on it but somethings off for sure. He also comes across as passive aggressive!

Reactions: 12
He looks like a nasty piece of work
Screenshot_20210709_174406.jpg

I do not want to know about their sex life

• Sick
There’s something not right with these two, I can’t put my finger on it but somethings off for sure. He also comes across as passive aggressive!
I feel the exact same way. When she’s on live on her own she seems ‘normal’ with him it’s weird. I hate to say it and I don’t mean it because of his weight either but they’re an odd couple, they act so weird together and the fact he’s willing to literally sell his wife to be on patreon and Snapchat is weird he literally said she’s walking round in her ‘panties’ and bra to try get more people to sign up 🤢 they must be desperate for money or something

Reactions: 5
I worry for her, she’s moved here and has no family to go to for support. They’re thousands of miles away. I hope the way we he treats her is a act and when the cameras stops he’s nice and doesn’t carry on the way her treats her on camera.

I worry for her, she’s moved here and has no family to go to for support. They’re thousands of miles away. I hope the way we he treats her is a act and when the cameras stops he’s nice and doesn’t carry on the way her treats her on camera.
His hole attitude is disgusting. Poor women’s stuck with him I feel sorry for her

Reactions: 3
Im sure she said on a live recently that their son either sleeps on the sofa with him or in her bed, so they don’t even share a bed? Seems like an odd set up. I can’t believe she moved all the way here for him when he seems to offer her nothing, not that I’d ever expect loads from any man but if I was moving across the world for him I’d expect him to at least treat me nicely. He’s lazy, he’s always napping or on the sofa, they don’t seem to go out much or do anything. She claims he’s a good dad as well but he’s always swearing around him or moaning about him doing stuff!

Im sure she said on a live recently that their son either sleeps on the sofa with him or in her bed, so they don’t even share a bed? Seems like an odd set up. I can’t believe she moved all the way here for him when he seems to offer her nothing, not that I’d ever expect loads from any man but if I was moving across the world for him I’d expect him to at least treat me nicely. He’s lazy, he’s always napping or on the sofa, they don’t seem to go out much or do anything. She claims he’s a good dad as well but he’s always swearing around him or moaning about him doing stuff!
must have had something that was attractive 😂 he promotes being unhealthy by sharing videos of him eating like 3 meals of McDonald’s whilst his missus & child share a bag of chips. It’s so so weird, I hope she sees the light soon!

She is wasting her life on him she needs to take that child and go back to where she came from, he is nothing but a abusive fat guy but without her he will not be heard at all I think people follow them more out of like what the hell than fans because he is not likeable.
Lawrence has lots of fans and is a big guy because he is likeable and he is trying to get more healthy, the other fella wants to argue with anyone who suggests he adopt a better lifestyle.

She is wasting her life on him she needs to take that child and go back to where she came from, he is nothing but a abusive fat guy but without her he will not be heard at all I think people follow them more out of like what the hell than fans because he is not likeable.
Lawrence has lots of fans and is a big guy because he is likeable and he is trying to get more healthy, the other fella wants to argue with anyone who suggests he adopt a better lifestyle.
Yes very true he does, if he doesn’t stop eating the wrong food he really will eat him self into a very very bad way!

I don’t mind Lawrence actually only thing that bugs me is using his fingers to pick his food up. But like you say at least he’s loosing the weight he looks great at the moment.

I think that rude guy is already at a point to need to get some help asap. he does not see a problem and will be abusive towards you if you say anything.

Lawrence is lovely, but i scroll when he eats I dont need to watch him eat with his fingers.

Reactions: 2
Its obvious they dont share a bed because he has serious breathing issues and snores horendously so she cant sleep.
When i looked at her instagram i just find it all sad, like they are desperate to be something. The merch theyre now peddling is ridiculous. He is so unlikable. He really acts like hes some big time actor with a complex. I couldnt care if hes overweight, its his attitude that stinks.

Reactions: 7
Its obvious they dont share a bed because he has serious breathing issues and snores horendously so she cant sleep.
When i looked at her instagram i just find it all sad, like they are desperate to be something. The merch theyre now peddling is ridiculous. He is so unlikable. He really acts like hes some big time actor with a complex. I couldnt care if hes overweight, its his attitude that stinks.
He’s going down a slippery slope, I saw a video with him having his ‘breakfast’ it included a doughnut & various other pastry’s oh and a bag of crisps to wash it down 🤢🤮