sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she gets unfair hate. But I get it. She is a feeder and enabler and enjoys seeing him that way! She clearly has a fetish

Reactions: 2
She’s defo got some kind of eating disorder! So many pics on her Instagram of her looking painfully thin, very 90s/early 00’s heroin chic.

What comments is she deleting off his page? Do you have any screenshots???

These two are plain weird. I cannot stand George - I think he’s a hideous human. So unbelievably rude! I’m convinced she thought he had money at first which is why she pursued him for so long but when she met him in person and he knocked her up it’s come out that he’s skint (and has gambling problems!!!!) and now she’s stuck with him in the UK selling shite on TikTok and selling herself on OF to pay the rent!!!!

You only have to look at their wedding to tell they're on their arses. Her wedding dress was literally from shein, the kid in a fake balenciaga t shirt next to her, no reception, no honeymoon!!

No shade to SW at all, but if you’d moved to the other side of the world to be with a guy, get married and have a kid together - would you really expect to have to be on OF to pay the bills? They’re BOTH on there! And they’ve got the baby!

It just blows my mind all the people in the comments saying he must be rich to be married to her. They’re clearly sooooo skint. They posted about one night away in a posh hotel to celebrate 1m followers. It didn’t even look all that. Just a semi decent hotel. If I had got with a guy just for his money i wouldn’t be happy with the arrangement they’ve got.
Sorry for the late reply, what a week 🤯and its only going to get busier. Yes I think I may have I it was in summer so will look and post when I'm back if that's OK. I got blocked by a moderator for saying how responsible George was for telling the little one he was going for a cig. 😅I couldn't stand it anymore tbh he was blocking anyone for asking where their orders were from his rubbish tt shop. They are both insufferable and take advantage of their fans. I did not know she did O.F 😳 not slating it but the way they both come across? He does to? 😶I don't know if I was ready to hear that b4 bed no offence but seriously 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the late reply, what a week 🤯and its only going to get busier. Yes I think I may have I it was in summer so will look and post when I'm back if that's OK. I got blocked by a moderator for saying how responsible George was for telling the little one he was going for a cig. 😅I couldn't stand it anymore tbh he was blocking anyone for asking where their orders were from his rubbish tt shop. They are both insufferable and take advantage of their fans. I did not know she did O.F 😳 not slating it but the way they both come across? He does to? 😶I don't know if I was ready to hear that b4 bed no offence but seriously 🤣
they 100% both do OF. I’m sure the link is via their Instagram only and not on TT 😬

Reactions: 3
She'd be better getting him gastric band and let him have a few extra years left with his son he can't be happy or healthy that size. If he fell on someone he'd kill them

I think she's a massive feeder and gets off on it, they'd make a great episode of my 600lb life

Reactions: 4
I’m not saying him or her is right or wrong but from someone that’s obese…it’s sad to watch!

nobody is happy to be the size he is. He is huge (That isn’t me ‘fat shaming’), but he’s atleast twice the size of me and being the size I am is taking a toll on my health…hence why I’m paying for myself to get a gastric sleeve so god knows what it’s doing to his health. I’ve not watched them in maybe a year, I’ve gone on to have a look and the amount of weight he has put on is genuinely worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You've only got to scroll down his Insta to see there is a massive difference in such a short space of time. He was very large playing Craig, he's double that now.

I think she’s autistic, I’m autistic/adhd and see some familiar things with her. Also eating disorders are quite common in females with autism. I think this may be why we see her as a bit odd. Before I was a mum I couldn’t walk past a mirror without checking myself out … absolute cringe, but I had to look perfect all the time, and she gives off this same vibe to me.
I’m an absolute mess these days though.

i think she’s probably a bit naive, she thought he had money, and he probably went along with it to impress her, but when things developed further and she moved over here for him, he came up with this story of loosing a lot of money because he didn’t actually have any.
let’s be real he wouldn’t of been paid big bucks for his roles, no pun intended.

She got pregnant and she’s stuck, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were actually in debt.

She’s def got some poor mental health with eating and puts that on to him encouraging him, I feel the bigger he is the better she feels about herself.

oh and he is 10000% in the closet!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s autistic, I’m autistic/adhd and see some familiar things with her. Also eating disorders are quite common in females with autism. I think this may be why we see her as a bit odd. Before I was a mum I couldn’t walk past a mirror without checking myself out … absolute cringe, but I had to look perfect all the time, and she gives off this same vibe to me.

i think she’s probably a bit naive, she thought he had money, and he probably went along with it to impress her, but when things developed further and she moved over here for him, he came up with this story of loosing a lot of money because he didn’t actually have any.
let’s be real he wouldn’t of been paid big bucks for his roles, no pun intended.

She got pregnant and she’s stuck, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were actually in debt.

She’s def got some poor mental health with eating and puts that on to him encouraging him, I feel the bigger he is the better she feels about herself.

She always looks like she has a gun held to her head. Like she looks a bit frightened at times.

Interesting take, can defo see traits of autism with her now that you mention it!

Interesting take, can defo see traits of autism with her now that you mention it!
So can I! She defo seems like a loner as well (not that she has much choice cooped up with him 24/7)

He’s defo in the closet or Bi as well.

I feel sorry for her as she is seriously STUCK with him in that flat. She’d never be able to take the baby back to Australia and I doubt he would even fit on a flight these days 😱

Does he ever say on TikTok that he’s going to more acting auditions or anything?

Just had a quick look on his tiktok as I've not had a look in ages. Jeeeeeezzz he's enormous. Really piled it on real quickly.

He's just eating himself to death.

George has said he’s going to look into getting a a gastric balloon or sleeve! I think that’s brilliant and will hopefully help him loose weight as his size is worrying. Sienna sounds like she wasn’t a big fan, was saying what other people will say but almost sounded like her opinion and not others as she was on about the ‘natural way’.

Reactions: 4
George has said he’s going to look into getting a a gastric balloon or sleeve! I think that’s brilliant and will hopefully help him loose weight as his size is worrying. Sienna sounds like she wasn’t a big fan, was saying what other people will say but almost sounded like her opinion and not others as she was on about the ‘natural way’.
shes probabl scared he'll lose the weight and leave her

If he gets weight loss surgery he won’t be able to eat hardly anything. He should sort out his relationship with food first. It’s a mental battle aswell.

Reactions: 6
Sienna reminds me of a stepford wife or a sims character, not a shred of emotion on her face, its blinkless, infact it scares me lol! And watching George trying to open a beer bottle a few weeks back by shoving it in his belly button and twisting it literally scarred me for life !! :oops::rolleyes:

If he gets weight loss surgery he won’t be able to eat hardly anything. He should sort out his relationship with food first. It’s a mental battle aswell.
100% this. I'm surprised he's even looking into it, he's always been "proud" of his weight. I think he's hoping someone will gift it.
It will fail though, he hasn't got to the root of his problem.

Him before he met sienna vs 3 months ago 🙃. At this point I don’t even think he’d be allowed weightloss surgery because of the risks
812EFB50-EBEF-42B1-87BB-C1633C43622E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11