Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellothere_

There’s something not right with these two, I can’t put my finger on it but somethings off for sure. He also comes across as passive aggressive!

Reactions: 12

Snarky

These are actually the weirdest people I have came across on the Internet. He is childish, passive aggressive and defensive whilst she is completely vacant, delayed and gormless. Wtf like

Reactions: 11

hellothere_

I know he’s a complete d!ckhead, but it’s actually sad the life he’s living. He’s eating himself into a grave and Sienna is helping him. He won’t be able to run around after his son, go on fairground rides with his son, he looks like he struggles doing basic things sometimes. I’ve got nothing against people who are big (I’m big myself, but I’m doing something about it) or smaller people ect but he is actually on a 1 way trip to a cardiac arrest. I don’t understand why Sienna isn’t trying to encourage him to live a better life, it’s a strange situation!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Him before he met sienna vs 3 months ago 🙃. At this point I don’t even think he’d be allowed weightloss surgery because of the risks
812EFB50-EBEF-42B1-87BB-C1633C43622E.jpeg

• Wow

Pussy_Shaver_2022

Anyone else sick of the 💩 show? It's all just rubbish, Anyone that can't see that are delusional they don't sleep in the same bed, I've heard her say it on more than one occasion on a livestream. There is literally so much, I'm shocked this thread hasn't blown up.

Companies in the past who worked with them promoting different clothes brands stopped working with them all because of his horrific attitude towards the general public & him always eating like a pig on live & wearing the same clothes days later, It was plain to see they hadn't been washed & that he had a massive fall out with the Iron😬

The Mother & Father are uncomfortable
It's so very obvious to see, Both her parents seem prim & proper, old fashioned & they are very polite. Then they come to the UK 🇬🇧 to be greated with George & his dreadful manors, slurs & much more. Imagine sitting at the dinner table with George, The Parents must be embarrassed but I highly doubt they will be back staying for long any length of time😳 Quite honestly I feel really bad for them.

Then we have George who speaks/slurs constantly, eats like a 🐖 , wears no clothes or dirty clothes & is extremely rude to people. He offends/abuses people on daily basis his attitude is revolting. People troll them because of his disgusting behaviour, he thinks he should get everything for free & the begging is something else. He's painted it out to everyone that he is this massive star but PJDN is rubbish/boring I'd rather watch paint dry & I never knew about the show until I was told about it. Says alot! I really hope people are starting to see what the real deal is here.

Reactions: 10

Mums84

VIP Member
She absolutely hates him, it's quite disturbing. The little digs, the most unflattering photos and fake sad voice when talking about his health. He seems quite camp too and there is zero couple energy there. What a mess for their poor child. She has her family over but where is his in all this?
---
They hate eachother.

Last edited:

steste

Chatty Member
These two should to be studied. They are both mentally unwell and he is physically unwell. She is an enabler and an opportunist too.

She shared that she had an eating disorder. I think she’s got psychological issues from that where she gets some joy out of him being that large.

The fact she eats so healthily and ensures their son does, but doesn’t do that for him. She is plastering videos onto tiktok so obviously for engagement because she knows it will get a reaction.

They both need an intervention. Seriously.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’m on their live and someone has just said to sienna ‘you look so pretty without make up’ and she read it out and thanked them and george went fucking mental saying all this stuff like ‘she’s mine, you can’t have her, how sad are you to think that saying something like that will make her want you’, it was utterly bizarre and quite worrying tbh, extremely controlling.
Pretty sure it was a woman giving the compliment as well, yet he immediately assumed it was some random man trying to steal his bird??

• Wow
Reactions: 9

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
He such an angry angry man, if his stuff comes on my fyp it’s always agressive, I feel sorry for her !

whoareyouu

VIP Member
He can barely open his eyes!! :oops: :oops: I feel kinda sad for him really and then i think back to the way he behaves on his posts with his cocky attitude and don't feel so bad anymore lol. All jokes aside though i truly believe if he doesn't do something about his weight ( whispers of gastric surgery on his tiktoks ) he won't be around to see his little boy grow up :cry: And if Sienna truly loves him she would put her weird feeder obsession aside and encourage him to get healthyx :confused:
I can’t imagine they’ll do the surgery without him losing some weight beforehand.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Has anyone been watching his lives lately? He is absolutely awful to Sienna, constantly having a go at her and ordering her about it’s vile. They’re currently arguing because he is refusing to stop swearing in front of the little boy and he is just getting really aggressive towards her.
The kid bumped into the ringlight and he almost ripped his head off, it’s horrible. This screams domestic abuse tbh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

BaxterBillions

Chatty Member
Doesn’t he earn 150k from the TikTok shop 🤔
The other day he was spouting off that he was looking at six-bedroom houses. 😏
Their lifestyle just screams to me of a couple who are living their lives on credit and in a couple of years time George will either be dead or insolvent and his missus will have left him.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She is wasting her life on him she needs to take that child and go back to where she came from, he is nothing but a abusive fat guy but without her he will not be heard at all I think people follow them more out of like what the hell than fans because he is not likeable.
Lawrence has lots of fans and is a big guy because he is likeable and he is trying to get more healthy, the other fella wants to argue with anyone who suggests he adopt a better lifestyle.
Look at me, this was when I thought Lawrence was a good person.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Has anyone seen they’re doing only fans now 😷
Yeah and on live earlier they were begging people to subscribe, then george turns round and goes ‘well we don’t really enjoy it, making content for dirty, seedy old men to look at, but it pays the bills’ and sienna was like wtf….
Like how can they be begging people to sub and in the same breath calling them dirty old men?

• Wow
  • Sad

truffletrot

VIP Member
They uploaded a house tour and the first comment was “your landlord has a lovely house” 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

Apparently they’re renting it for 4.5K a month 😳

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
They’re definitely together but I do find the dynamics strange, she’s admitted they sleep in separate rooms and even said in a video recently he’d booked her a separate hotel room which each to their own but for a couple that’s just married I do find that a bit ‘off’ - they sometimes seem a bit awkward around each other as well but that could be because it’s put on for the camera. I worry about little Oliver mostly, hopefully he ends up with better eating habits than his Dad.

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
I just think she is so strange. I have been trying to join on to a thread for a while. She actively deletes from his page stuff that is beneficial 2 his health but leaves all the nasty stuff up like I don't get it? I don't understand why he's allowing this he knows what is happening to him 😕

I also think it's satisfying her in a way where she's getting joy out of the things she restricsts herself from eating
She’s defo got some kind of eating disorder! So many pics on her Instagram of her looking painfully thin, very 90s/early 00’s heroin chic.

What comments is she deleting off his page? Do you have any screenshots???

These two are plain weird. I cannot stand George - I think he’s a hideous human. So unbelievably rude! I’m convinced she thought he had money at first which is why she pursued him for so long but when she met him in person and he knocked her up it’s come out that he’s skint (and has gambling problems!!!!) and now she’s stuck with him in the UK selling shite on TikTok and selling herself on OF to pay the rent!!!!

You only have to look at their wedding to tell they're on their arses. Her wedding dress was literally from shein, the kid in a fake balenciaga t shirt next to her, no reception, no honeymoon!!

No shade to SW at all, but if you’d moved to the other side of the world to be with a guy, get married and have a kid together - would you really expect to have to be on OF to pay the bills? They’re BOTH on there! And they’ve got the baby!

It just blows my mind all the people in the comments saying he must be rich to be married to her. They’re clearly sooooo skint. They posted about one night away in a posh hotel to celebrate 1m followers. It didn’t even look all that. Just a semi decent hotel. If I had got with a guy just for his money i wouldn’t be happy with the arrangement they’ve got.

RedEd

Saw her on live a few weeks ago saying he lost a Very big amount of money gambling, to the point she was thinking of doing OF to make money , I can't stand him , he bullys her on lives and just demands people send them coins.