sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fully enables his vile eating habits it’s absolutely strange to me why she wouldn’t encourage him to have a better lifestyle for the sake of their son at least!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t he earn 150k from the TikTok shop 🤔
The other day he was spouting off that he was looking at six-bedroom houses. 😏
Their lifestyle just screams to me of a couple who are living their lives on credit and in a couple of years time George will either be dead or insolvent and his missus will have left him.

Reactions: 8
I know he’s a complete d!ckhead, but it’s actually sad the life he’s living. He’s eating himself into a grave and Sienna is helping him. He won’t be able to run around after his son, go on fairground rides with his son, he looks like he struggles doing basic things sometimes. I’ve got nothing against people who are big (I’m big myself, but I’m doing something about it) or smaller people ect but he is actually on a 1 way trip to a cardiac arrest. I don’t understand why Sienna isn’t trying to encourage him to live a better life, it’s a strange situation!

Reactions: 11
Because Sienna love huge, fat men. She has said countless times that's what attracted her to George. She is most definitely a feeder & it's sad for both of them really.

Reactions: 6
Urgh hes on live now in his dressing gown selling his shite and his mouth is disgusting!! hes shouting, demanding people follow and buy and his language is just vile :oops: :mad:

Reactions: 2
Nahh why is he drinking milk straight from the bottle like that 😭 what is wrong with this guy
C88C573E-0D41-4AB5-9C24-ED172B7192A2.jpeg

---
He is fuming today, calling children dumb inbred fucks and saying he pays for their benefits 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Nahh why is he drinking milk straight from the bottle like that 😭 what is wrong with this guy
View attachment 2144783
---
He is fuming today, calling children dumb inbred fucks and saying he pays for their benefits 💀
I've never seen or heard such a disgusting 'thing' in my life! He's just repulsive, and full fat milk? Health kick has deffo vanished like his libido cos no way is he ever getting it! :rolleyes: :oops: 🤢

Reactions: 3
Earns £150k off TikTok shop and ‘royalties’ but has his wife and mother of his child getting her fanny out on OF to earn a few quid…. Yeah ok George 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Just seen on his live bragging that he's moving into his new 5 bedroom house in a couple of months and hes bought a new treadmill and exercise bike so he will start using them when he moves in 😂 😂 😂 😂 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Just seen on his live bragging that he's moving into his new 5 bedroom house in a couple of months and hes bought a new treadmill and exercise bike so he will start using them when he moves in 😂 😂 😂 😂 :rolleyes:
He will be lucky to make it to a couple of months looking at the plight of him now.

Doesn’t he do it aswell I heard him say 🤢
He does OF aswell?! :oops: 🤢 🤮 i don't even want to imagine what the hell he's showing off on there! :confused: How the hell would he fit that humongous girth on the screen and how the hell would he be able to consider showing his 🍆 to anyone? You'd have to find the bloody thing first and don't get me started on the smell of the creases good lord! :confused:🤢:cry:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Having watched the Piers interview she looks to of put quite a bit of weight on too. Sitting around all day not doing a lot obviously isn't doing her much good. Just shows she uses heavily filters on tiktok & IG.

Reactions: 3
Having watched the Piers interview she looks to of put quite a bit of weight on too. Sitting around all day not doing a lot obviously isn't doing her much good. Just shows she uses heavily filters on tiktok & IG.
Where can I find this interview please? :)

Reactions: 1