sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car thing really bothers me, he never ever wears a seatbelt. I wish the police would pull him over, if you are too fat for the seatbelt to fasten either don't drive the car, or buy an extender! Imagine if they were in an accident and he got thrown about the car, he would kill them both.
Let natural selection do its thing. Although his body would probably survive a crash

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was watching George on a live yesterday advertising a treadmill. He said the treadmill goes up to 120kg and he is 130kg.
Sorry, but there is no way he is only 20 stone! No chance!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Was watching George on a live yesterday advertising a treadmill. He said the treadmill goes up to 120kg and he is 130kg.
Sorry, but there is no way he is only 20 stone! No chance!
He’s on live advertising it again today with no top on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. His tits are bigger than mine and I’m not part of the itty bitty titty community.

You must be blocked? Showing for me
george has done a post on his page about her losing her page with 1.1mil followers. Saying he’s fuming because of all the TikTok shop he does and they won’t help him??
I never look on her page or follow so i couldn’t be blocked….