sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s always wanted to be a social media z lister
I just get that vibe

Reactions: 4
She said on a live a while back her parents are coming to stay again (they've just arrived) for 6 months and George didn't want to be in the flat with them as it was too small. He reckons they've paid a year up front rent. I'll put money on it they move out after that. I'm sure their little boy is in private school too. He's going to have to flog a lot more tut if they want to stay in it!!

Reactions: 4
If anyone wants to ruin their days like I have mine, if you go to his onlyfans (linked in his Instagram), you can read the captions on all his pictures without subscribing 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Surely he hasn't any subscribers on his only fans page. Who the duck would want to see that. He makes me feel sick. He looks horrid and his personality is horrid too.

Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread. They kept appearing on my fyp and I was not sure what to believe. The man has definitely put on lots of weight lately. The only fans thing I really couldn’t believe!

Reactions: 2
She absolutely hates him, it's quite disturbing. The little digs, the most unflattering photos and fake sad voice when talking about his health. He seems quite camp too and there is zero couple energy there. What a mess for their poor child. She has her family over but where is his in all this?
---
They hate eachother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She absolutely hates him, it's quite disturbing. The little digs, the most unflattering photos and fake sad voice when talking about his health. He seems quite camp too and there is zero couple energy there. What a mess for their poor child. She has her family over but where is his in all this?
---
They hate eachother.
It is so sad really.

Reactions: 2
He’s just come up n my FYP talking about gastric band surgery. And how he’s set a goal for April and the other options he has. Never mentions leaving the wife though! He was about half the weight before she came along I truly believe she is a feeder and it will take a hell of a lot to change my mind on that. He needs rehab like Tammy Slaton where his wife is banned from bringing him food or being in charge of his feeding.

Reactions: 5
Are these pair still going? I hadn’t seen them pop up on my FYP for absolutely ages so was hoping they’d vanished 😅

The car thing really bothers me, he never ever wears a seatbelt. I wish the police would pull him over, if you are too fat for the seatbelt to fasten either don't drive the car, or buy an extender! Imagine if they were in an accident and he got thrown about the car, he would kill them both.