sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people stick up for these two on tiktok what do they do? The tiktok shop and then replying to hate comments which she reads in that stupid voice and the fact that he's now really piled on the weight it's just bizarre 😮 and they're on OF too. They are obviously trying to rinse this for all they can but at what cost.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe people stick up for these two on tiktok what do they do? The tiktok shop and then replying to hate comments which she reads in that stupid voice and the fact that he's now really piled on the weight it's just bizarre 😮 and they're on OF too. They are obviously trying to rinse this for all they can but at what cost.
I wonder who is buying their content 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Him before he met sienna vs 3 months ago 🙃. At this point I don’t even think he’d be allowed weightloss surgery because of the risks
View attachment 1888983
Omg!!! He's killing himself and she is sick encouraging him to stuff his face 24/7. If he wants to be around to see his son grow up, he needs to go seek help right away!!

---

Reactions: 4
He barely fits in the frame!
He can barely open his eyes!! :oops: :oops: I feel kinda sad for him really and then i think back to the way he behaves on his posts with his cocky attitude and don't feel so bad anymore lol. All jokes aside though i truly believe if he doesn't do something about his weight ( whispers of gastric surgery on his tiktoks ) he won't be around to see his little boy grow up :cry: And if Sienna truly loves him she would put her weird feeder obsession aside and encourage him to get healthyx :confused:

Reactions: 7
He can barely open his eyes!! :oops: :oops: I feel kinda sad for him really and then i think back to the way he behaves on his posts with his cocky attitude and don't feel so bad anymore lol. All jokes aside though i truly believe if he doesn't do something about his weight ( whispers of gastric surgery on his tiktoks ) he won't be around to see his little boy grow up :cry: And if Sienna truly loves him she would put her weird feeder obsession aside and encourage him to get healthyx :confused:
I can’t imagine they’ll do the surgery without him losing some weight beforehand.

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine they’ll do the surgery without him losing some weight beforehand.
You definitely have to lose a percentage of the weight first before they will give you the green light to proceed to surgery here in the UK … unfortunately I don’t think the same applies if you go to say Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic to get it done on the cheap.

I think he's getting a balloon to swallow, I watched an episode of my 600lb life and they used that as a last resort to help stop a woman from dying because she didn't lose any weight for actual surgery

Reactions: 2
You definitely have to lose a percentage of the weight first before they will give you the green light to proceed to surgery here in the UK … unfortunately I don’t think the same applies if you go to say Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic to get it done on the cheap.
Probably not. God it’s a risk ‘going under’ when you’re that weight, isn’t it.

Reactions: 3
Guys 🤣🤣 @nick2official_ has stitched a video of him ranting on live and called him out 😂
This is some beef which I did not have on my cards for 2023

• Wow