Shitt’s Creek - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving it!

I've lost count of what series I’m currently watching, it’s Alexis’ Graduation and David’s Birthday, it’s just gorgeous .

Got the recce from a poster here , thank you ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 1
I just finished Schitt's Creek. SO sad it is over but at the same time glad they didn't drag it out. One of my favourite feel-good shows ever. Feels like the end of an era as it started the year that I moved to Canada. I am about to watch the documentary about it on Netflix.

Reactions: 2
I just finished Schitt's Creek. SO sad it is over but at the same time glad they didn't drag it out. One of my favourite feel-good shows ever. Feels like the end of an era as it started the year that I moved to Canada. I am about to watch the documentary about it on Netflix.
Ooooh a documentary?! What is it called? I still feel bereft after finishing it on Friday 😔

Quite honestly my favourite show of all time. It’s so familiar I put it on to go to sleep. I’ve watched it 5/6 times through since we went into lockdown here in the UK. I am obsessed. Gutted it’s over though.

Reactions: 4
I am loving it!

I've lost count of what series I’m currently watching, it’s Alexis’ Graduation and David’s Birthday, it’s just gorgeous .

Got the recce from a poster here , thank you ❤❤❤❤
Did you forget you posted on this thread? 👀 :ROFLMAO: I am a big fan of the show.

Did you forget you posted on this thread? 👀 :ROFLMAO: I am a big fan of the show.
😂😂, must’ve been pissed!

Still worth another mention , I was all glowy inside.

• Haha
Quite late to the party here - I just started watching this at the beginning of the week and am already half way through Season three - I LOVE this show!! The characters are all brilliant but David is just EVERYTHING :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Quite late to the party here - I just started watching this at the beginning of the week and am already half way through Season three - I LOVE this show!! The characters are all brilliant but David is just EVERYTHING :love:
I’m so envious you’ve still got all the joys to come! I think I’ll watch it again at some point during winter, it got me thru lockdown so I think it’ll brighten those dark days 🤗 Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
so jealous of people who get to enjoy it for the first time. Such a feel good funny show. Dan levy is brilliant and looking forward to what he does in the future.

i watched it when i was on maternity leave and started calling my daughter ‘bebe’ 😆 love moira.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😭 😭 😭 😭 I was NOT ready for this show to end!! What a fantastically funny, heartwarming and light hearted series. I will definitely watch it again!

I’m almost through with S3 and I love it. Can’t believe I waited so long to watch it.
It's brilliant, isn't it?! I remember hearing about it but never took any interest...glad I finally decided to watch. I love how the characters all develop each season.

Started this last week and I’m just up to Series 5 now, I’m obsessed! 😍 I keep walking around the house saying “Ew, David!”

Where is the bebe’s chamber?
😂
so jealous of people who get to enjoy it for the first time. Such a feel good funny show. Dan levy is brilliant and looking forward to what he does in the future.

i watched it when i was on maternity leave and started calling my daughter ‘bebe’ 😆 love moira.
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Same. 20-25 min episodes are the best. Haha.
Agree. They fit in a well rounded storyline into 20 minutes and you can watch 4 epidodescat a time!

[QUOTE="Lars Guinard, post: 964456, member: 4083"
Ooh which character do you most identify with?
I think I identify closest with Stevie! I love her dry sense of humour.

I love this show, it's so well written, it's witty but the emotional softness is really clever.
[/QUOTE]
I love Stevie. The 'red wine/white wine/rose' conversation with David in the first season was genius!

Reactions: 3