Shitt’s Creek - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck I only recently started watching it religiously and I thought this was still an ongoing series 😭 I can’t take this AND Brooklyn 99 ending nooooo
I think it ended on a real high though. The ending is perfect IMO. Better this way then going on a series or three too long. (Frasier I'm looking at you 😠 )

Reactions: 8
I think it ended on a real high though. The ending is perfect IMO. Better this way then going on a series or three too long. (Frasier I'm looking at you 😠 )
Yes I agree ending is lovely and the story line arc follows through, the ending is a definite end.

Reactions: 4
Have only just had Netflix and have heard great things with this show. But is it genuinely funny or totally hyped like Mrs Browns Boys, which I think is totally over rated and super unfunny.

Have only just had Netflix and have heard great things with this show. But is it genuinely funny or totally hyped like Mrs Browns Boys, which I think is totally over rated and super unfunny.
I think it definitely takes some getting into, but once you know the characters it is funny.

Reactions: 2
i hatttteeee Mrs browns boys with a passion but adored Schitts creek. I would say some bits is quite scarcastic humour.

Reactions: 3
I think it definitely takes some getting into, but once you know the characters it is funny.
I agree with this - I watched a few episodes, wasn't convinced so watched a couple of Riverdale. Couldn't believe how bad that was and went back to Schitts Creek and then thought it was fantastic. It gets better each series. The ending is just lovely. :)

I agree with this - I watched a few episodes, wasn't convinced so watched a couple of Riverdale. Couldn't believe how bad that was and went back to Schitts Creek and then thought it was fantastic. It gets better each series. The ending is just lovely. :)
Am convinced!

Will give it a try now, thanks (y)

I thought of it more of a sweet, charming drama that had funny bits rather than a flat out comedy. Don't sit there expecting to be rolling around. Get to know the characters.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t like it at first, took me a while to get into it. I actually started Series 1 and stopped watching (hate my past self lol) but then when back to it after hearing and seeing all the reviews. Soooo glad I did. Possibly the best thing I’ve ever watched!! 😅

• Heart
It's fairly slow to begin with but it really is genuinely funny, and you just end up falling in love with the characters over time, and how they grow and develop as people. It is such a heartwarming programme but the humour might not be for everyone I guess.

Reactions: 7
It's one of my absolute favourites. I enjoyed the first episode and thought it was OK so kept going and it grew on me really quickly. I adore David and Stevie and would probably say Moira is my least favourite character....I know loads of people love her but she's just a bit too much for me at times.

It ended perfectly, they pitched it just right and left me with all the warm and fuzzies.

Reactions: 3