Shitt’s Creek - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, season 6 is the last one. I am not in the US but stream it.

It's hard waiting to watch it once a week now.
Have you watched Jane the virgin? That is an easy watch.
The Let down or some of the other Australian comedy ones on Netflix are ok.
Just watch Weeds, then we can have Weeds thread. Can you tell I love Weeds?! 😂
I’m starting season 6 tonight 😌
I loved Jane 🤣 and the good witch which is pretty tit but I got really into it last year 😆

Reactions: 1
I’m starting season 6 tonight 😌
I loved Jane 🤣 and the good witch which is pretty tit but I got really into it last year 😆
I am just getting sadder each week knowing it's another episode closer to the end end...forever end!
I don't think I could watch Jane again from the start, but it was a good one to just have on in the background.
The Good Witch, the film was ok, but I just couldn't like the series.
I need something to replace Schitts Creek.

What episode are you on? Are you up to date now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am just getting sadder each week knowing it's another episode closer to the end end...forever end!
I don't think I could watch Jane again from the start, but it was a good one to just have on in the background.
The Good Witch, the film was ok, but I just couldn't like the series.
I need something to replace Schitts Creek.

What episode are you on? Are you up to date now?

season 6 episode 5 🙈🙈

still love everyone but Stevie, I like her but I almost feel she should have left at the end of 5, it feels like her character is 10000% more annoying in season 6
And it feels like she doesn’t fit in the show anymore 😬 is that just me. I might be judging her too much 😂
Love David 😆 would honestly love if he had a spin off show

I agree. If they had just let Stevie go live her best acting life after Cabaret it would have been a better choice.
Yes, David back in NY working in a gallery...I think that would be fun as as much as I enjoy watching the Schitts Creek setting, like Stevie it's getting a bit 'samey'

Here I was with major fomo of y'all watching Season 6 and I just realized that I don't have to wait for it to come out on Netflix! I can apparently watch it on something called Pop tv 🤷‍♀️ 🙌 had no idea! yay!!!

Here I was with major fomo of y'all watching Season 6 and I just realized that I don't have to wait for it to come out on Netflix! I can apparently watch it on something called Pop tv 🤷‍♀️ 🙌 had no idea! yay!!!
Have you started the new series? I am really enjoying this last series, it seems the focus is back on the Rose family and Moira has been brilliant!

All caught up here and considering buying some Schitt's Creek clothing, might as well get some luxury loungewear as I socially distance.

I’ve said it before but it’s time for a spin off with David and Patrick and Alexis and Ted moving to New York or something,
I really liked Moira but right now everything to do with the motel feels dragged out.
I really don’t like Stevie this season and it’s ruined her character for me 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before but it’s time for a spin off with David and Patrick and Alexis and Ted moving to New York or something,
I really liked Moira but right now everything to do with the motel feels dragged out.
I really don’t like Stevie this season and it’s ruined her character for me 😐
Have you watched the most recent episode? They have to do a NY spin off now, although without Stevie. I really enjoyed Stevie and David in the first series but it just seems she is a 'spare' now.

I can't believe there are only two episodes to go 😢

Have you watched the most recent episode? They have to do a NY spin off now, although without Stevie. I really enjoyed Stevie and David in the first series but it just seems she is a 'spare' now.

I can't believe there are only two episodes to go 😢
nooo!! I didn’t know it was up! 😮
I did like stevie at the start!
It’s really only this season that make me change my mind, so I’m open to liking her again 😂
I’m gonna watch it tomorrow and report back 🥰

• Heart