Shitt’s Creek - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use the shitts creek gifs on my insta stories tooooo much. I may actually only use stories to chck them in

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love this program, David is hilarious.

To go slightly off track, did anyone watch 30 Rock? I think of you like this you would like that.

I can't hear the word 'baby' now without pronouncing it like Moira.
I keep pronouncing words in Moira fashion...then I take my 'bèbè' to playgroup and have to control myself...life is now those people who have watched Schitts Creek and those others, the ones who just don't get it.

Ooh which character do you most identify with?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="Lars Guinard, post: 964456, member: 4083"
Ooh which character do you most identify with?
[/QUOTE]

I think I identify closest with Stevie! I love her dry sense of humour.

I love this show, it's so well written, it's witty but the emotional softness is really clever.

Reactions: 4
I keep catching myself doing the little Alexis boop to people noses.
I may also have done the ‘little bit alexis’ routine after a few shandies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love that for you!

Did you see this?
I did. I’ve still not got the Kelly Clarkson bit down. Buuuuut I’m out tonight, so might give it a crack 😆😆
In the words of our queen
‘“I once passed off a mini horse and three guinea pigs as service animals, so anything is possible”

Reactions: 6
David and Patrick-Simply the best...I think this is my most watched video on YouTube.
The episode with the town sign has in stitches, it is just so silly.
Oh I know I will end up watching it from the beginning once this, the last series ends.
I still can't get over Twila and David are siblings.
And Johnny (Eugene Levy) is their dad in real life too.

• Wow
Anyone watching season 5?
Latest episode has to be the funniest so far this season.
Johnny and 'Lexi' moment was sweet.

Reactions: 2
season 5 episode one!!!
You are more committed to watching these episodes than David ever was 'merchandising' at The Blouse Barn ;)
I also realised I am on season 6 not 5...oh and that if I have to self isolate Schitts Creek and Ice cream is all I require.

• Haha
Aw you made me think there was a new season up.
Will there be a season 6 does anyone know?
There is a season 6, it's on now but not available on Netflix. Going by previous seasons, I think it may be available on Netflix in October. I am currently watching season 6 and while I will be sad to see it end, I am excited to see what Dan Levy does next.

I can't think of another series I have found as easy to watch and watched again.
On Netflix I have enjoyed Good Girls, Weeds and Atypical.

Reactions: 5
There is a season 6, it's on now but not available on Netflix. Going by previous seasons, I think it may be available on Netflix in October. I am currently watching season 6 and while I will be sad to see it end, I am excited to see what Dan Levy does next.

I can't think of another series I have found as easy to watch and watched again.
Thanks. I take it that season 6 is the last one then? Are you in the US?

I’m absolutely going straight into season 6 😂 il be gutted when I’m finished it!!!!

Thanks. I take it that season 6 is the last one then? Are you in the US?
Yes, season 6 is the last one. I am not in the US but stream it.

I’m absolutely going straight into season 6 😂 il be gutted when I’m finished it!!!!
It's hard waiting to watch it once a week now.
Have you watched Jane the virgin? That is an easy watch.
The Let down or some of the other Australian comedy ones on Netflix are ok.
Just watch Weeds, then we can have Weeds thread. Can you tell I love Weeds?! 😂

Last edited: