Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
It gets better the more you get to know the characters, then around six episodes in you just want to marry Dan Levy...ok maybe that was just me 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
YES!!! I think you would love it- it's funny and an easy watch, you can have it on in the background. We need more David memes on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Ok so I just have to come on here and say that I’m hormonal, was watching S4 last night for the first time and that scene with David lip syncing Simply the Best to Patrick KILLED ME. I actually cried 😭 it was so perfect. I loooove them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I'm on episode 13 and I can confirm....
I love David 🤣🤣😂

the mother is hilarious. I’m honestly loving this show, it’s so easy to watch!
Yay! This makes me happy, I thought you would like it. The description on Netflix was rubbish so I avoided it and then only reluctantly watched for Dan Levy...I was hooked.
My husband and children call me out for my 'Moira moments'...but alas, I think it's more for my obsidian sartorial choices than my up lifting repartee. 😂
Best wishes 😉

Reactions: 9

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Quite late to the party here - I just started watching this at the beginning of the week and am already half way through Season three - I LOVE this show!! The characters are all brilliant but David is just EVERYTHING :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Oh fuck I only recently started watching it religiously and I thought this was still an ongoing series 😭 I can’t take this AND Brooklyn 99 ending nooooo
I think it ended on a real high though. The ending is perfect IMO. Better this way then going on a series or three too long. (Frasier I'm looking at you 😠 )

Reactions: 8

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Love, love, love Schitt's Creek. It is one of the most heart warming shows out there. I spend as much time crying as I do laughing.

It did take a season or two to bed in but after that it flew 🦋

I absolutely love this. It took me maybe 3 episodes to get into it but was definitely worth it for me. I keep flipping back and forth about which of them I love most. David is 🙌

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I’m so late to the party but just finished season 5 and I just don’t want it to end ever! I am full on obsessed with it! David and Patrick... :love::love: just my fave couple ever!!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m probably very late to the game but I’ve just started this and it looks funny,
has anyone managed the full 5 series?

worth watching?

Last edited:

FFS Barbara

Have only just had Netflix and have heard great things with this show. But is it genuinely funny or totally hyped like Mrs Browns Boys, which I think is totally over rated and super unfunny.
It's fairly slow to begin with but it really is genuinely funny, and you just end up falling in love with the characters over time, and how they grow and develop as people. It is such a heartwarming programme but the humour might not be for everyone I guess.

Reactions: 7

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I can't hear the word 'baby' now without pronouncing it like Moira.
I keep pronouncing words in Moira fashion...then I take my 'bèbè' to playgroup and have to control myself...life is now those people who have watched Schitts Creek and those others, the ones who just don't get it.

Ooh which character do you most identify with?

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
David and Patrick-Simply the best...I think this is my most watched video on YouTube.
The episode with the town sign has in stitches, it is just so silly.
Oh I know I will end up watching it from the beginning once this, the last series ends.
I still can't get over Twila and David are siblings.

• Heart