Shitt’s Creek - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably very late to the game but I’ve just started this and it looks funny,
has anyone managed the full 5 series?

worth watching?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m probably very late to the game but I’ve just started this and it looks funny,
has anyone managed the full 4 series?

worth watching?
I think i saw the first two series? nothing spectacular but it's nice when there's nothing else on

Reactions: 1
YES!!! I think you would love it- it's funny and an easy watch, you can have it on in the background. We need more David memes on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think i saw the first two series? nothing spectacular but it's nice when there's nothing else on
I honestly never watch netflix series so I’m wondering if it’s worth giving it a chance after the first few episodes 🤣

YES!!! I think you would love it- it's funny and an easy watch, you can have it on in the background. We need more David memes on here.
Excellent!!! that’s the only kind of show I watch so il stick with it 😌

Reactions: 2
I honestly never watch netflix series so I’m wondering if it’s worth giving it a chance after the first few episodes 🤣

Excellent!!! that’s the only kind of show I watch so il stick with it 😌
agree with that you can have it on in the background!

Reactions: 2
It gets better the more you get to know the characters, then around six episodes in you just want to marry Dan Levy...ok maybe that was just me 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely love this. It took me maybe 3 episodes to get into it but was definitely worth it for me. I keep flipping back and forth about which of them I love most. David is 🙌

Reactions: 8
It took me a while. I gave up and then went back to it.
But I love it. Honestly cii I kid watch it every day. Moria is a revelation as a character.

Reactions: 6
I'm on episode 13 and I can confirm....
I love David 🤣🤣😂

the mother is hilarious. I’m honestly loving this show, it’s so easy to watch!
Yay! This makes me happy, I thought you would like it. The description on Netflix was rubbish so I avoided it and then only reluctantly watched for Dan Levy...I was hooked.
My husband and children call me out for my 'Moira moments'...but alas, I think it's more for my obsidian sartorial choices than my up lifting repartee. 😂
Best wishes 😉

Reactions: 9
Season 2.
I still love it 🤣
I never enjoy any series because I get bored far to easily but they’re the perfect length.

Reactions: 3
has anyone managed the full 4 series?

worth watching?

I suggest you watch it, if not only for the "wig wall" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 introduced it to many people I know of all ages and humour and they've all binge watched it. It's a must !

Reactions: 3
David and Patrick-Simply the best...I think this is my most watched video on YouTube.
The episode with the town sign has in stitches, it is just so silly.
Oh I know I will end up watching it from the beginning once this, the last series ends.
I still can't get over Twila and David are siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
David and Patrick-Simply the best...I think this is my most watched video on YouTube.
The episode with the town sign has in stitches, it is just so silly.
Oh I know I will end up watching it from the beginning once this, the last series ends.
I still can't get over Twila and David are siblings.
Im just finished season two and I think it’s one of my favourite Netflix shows ever 🤣😂

I never watch the popular shows (breaking bad stranger things etc)
But this is exactly what I want when I’m watching a series 😂
I’m shocked it’s not more popular!!
I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 6