Shitt’s Creek - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. They fit in a well rounded storyline into 20 minutes and you can watch 4 epidodescat a time!

I think I identify closest with Stevie! I love her dry sense of humour.

I love this show, it's so well written, it's witty but the emotional softness is really clever.
I love Stevie. The 'red wine/white wine/rose' conversation with David in the first season was genius!
[/QUOTE]
Yes! Such a clever way to put it!

Reactions: 6
I’m so late to the party but just finished season 5 and I just don’t want it to end ever! I am full on obsessed with it! David and Patrick... :love::love: just my fave couple ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love, love, love Schitt's Creek. It is one of the most heart warming shows out there. I spend as much time crying as I do laughing.

It did take a season or two to bed in but after that it flew 🦋

Reactions: 8
Fold in the cheese is the episode I really fell in love with the show.

makes me laugh everytime I watch that scene

Reactions: 3
Hi! I was very late to the creek party. Hadn't even heard of it 3 weeks ago. Finished it yesterday, I series cheated on the husband and watched while he was at work, yikes.
Best show I have ever seen. Its warm, funny yet deep at times. Such a well written show.

David and Patrick though, how beautiful is their relationship.

Pleeeease, there has to be more!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It took me a few episodes to get into it but I’m on series 4 and I am IN LOVE!!!! 😍😍 I was NOT expecting how heart warming it is 🥺🥺 ahhhh don’t want it to end!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t get the hype to be begin with but it took till about season 3 for me to love it and then I just binged it... so sad it’s over!

Reactions: 1
Awesome show, the characters are good and likeable, I love moira so much 🤣

Wish there was more episodes but I guess it's also good they didn't drag it out for the sake of it

Reactions: 1
It would be so tempting to do more series but I think it was a perfect ending. Apparently Daniel Levy only wanted to do 5 and ended up doing 6.

Maybe there will be the odd Christmas special or something.

Reactions: 3
If you have Netflix make sure you watch the end of series short documentary thing. It's called 'Best wishes, warmest regards ' and you'll cry at that too. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just finished it and I shed a lot of tears 😭😭
Oh duck I only recently started watching it religiously and I thought this was still an ongoing series 😭 I can’t take this AND Brooklyn 99 ending nooooo

Reactions: 2