Schitts Creek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if there’s a thread already but I sped read through and didn’t see one.

A Tattler recommended it a few weeks/month ago and all I can say is....

Thank you so much , I absolutely LOVED it, At times I’ve had tears of actual joy in my eyes , it was utterly, utterly gorgeous.

I took my time watching it and I now feel bereft😢 , might have to watch it again ❤❤❤❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love it. I watched it since it started and it’s been so lovely to see it pick up in popularity so massively over the last few years.

I remember recommending it to my family and friends ages ago and them just being like “what?” and now they love it as much as I do!

One thing I don’t think it gets enough credit for is having openly gay characters who don’t go through turmoil because of their sexuality. It’s so refreshing to see gay characters get to have a joyful love story and happy ending without having some homophobia plotline to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
David and Patrick’s story is lovely and a joy to see develop.

Moira’s a legend and commands the screen but I loved Alexis ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I loved every single second of schitts creek
Moira is just a queen.
The evolution of alexis from a socialite type to such a caring person.
David and Patrick 😭😭😭🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍🥰🥰
What I loved most was how they managed to have a show that was bursting with emotion but not cheesy or saccharine sweet.
Ohhhh I miss it

• Heart
I always flicked past it on Netflix but after seeing the rave reviews on the JM thread on here I’ve been watching it the last week and love it. I’ll be gutted when I finish 😭 David reminds me so much of a guy I work with.

• Heart
Can someone help clear something up for me please. I'm confused. I have just read that the actress that plays Stevie used to be married to Matthew Smith. Is that the same Matt Smith that was in Doctor Who as there is nothing on his Wiki page saying he was once married to her. 🤔.

Can someone help clear something up for me please. I'm confused. I have just read that the actress that plays Stevie used to be married to Matthew Smith. Is that the same Matt Smith that was in Doctor Who as there is nothing on his Wiki page saying he was once married to her. 🤔.
No lol. It’s just a man called Matthew Smith, if it were the actor then they’d be a link but it’s just someone who isn’t known or famous. There’s probably a photo of him if you google

No lol. It’s just a man called Matthew Smith, if it were the actor then they’d be a link but it’s just someone who isn’t known or famous. There’s probably a photo of him if you google
Thank you for clearing that up. 😘. I was confused because on her page when I clicked on the link to her husband Matthew, it was a link to actor Matt. It's all clear now though, thanks 😀

Reactions: 1
Of course it isn’t Matt Smith of Doctor Who fame - her Wikipedia page says Matthew Smith is a former footballer turned celebrity agent.

I imagine it’s an extremely common name.

Reactions: 2
Of course it isn’t Matt Smith of Doctor Who fame - her Wikipedia page says Matthew Smith is a former footballer turned celebrity agent.

I imagine it’s an extremely common name.
I didn't check her Wiki page. I was on the schitts creek cast page then clicked on the Matthew Smith link on there. Thank you for the extra information though

Thank you for clearing that up. 😘. I was confused because on her page when I clicked on the link to her husband Matthew, it was a link to actor Matt. It's all clear now though, thanks 😀
You’re welcome 🥰! I always read up on actors and actresses once I’m done watching a show or a film hahaha

• Heart
I'm so late to this but I love it so much! I actually started it about 6 months ago, got half way through the first episode and decided it wasn't for me. But I've heard so many people say how good it is so thought I would give it another chance and I'm so glad I did. I just love everything about it and would recommend it to anyone!😍

Reactions: 2
I have watched it time and time again and I love it. Started watching again recently as was super stressed out and struggling with lots of life stuff. It always distracts me and I end up binging so many episodes at once! Absolutely love it.
Moira is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5