Shitt’s Creek - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have loved this show for ages and have never found anyone else who watches it! One of my all time favourite shows, just love it. The finale has just been aired in US. I follow them on all social media and was looking at their (disappointing and expensive to ship) merch yesterday.

Warmest regards 😁

Reactions: 3
Awww the finale was so nice. Shed a wee tear!! I hoped they would do an hours length one as the 30 minutes was too quick.

Reactions: 4
Awww the finale was so nice. Shed a wee tear!! I hoped they would do an hours length one as the 30 minutes was too quick.
You were not the only one to shed a tear! 😢😢😢
I can't believe it's over...I am ready to rewatch it all already.

An hour long episode would have been good, it did seem to end too quick. It was a sweet episode.

*Spoiler*

I cried at 'Simply the best' even though I predicted they would use the song somehow. I kept expecting Ted to show up but in order for Alexis to move to NY I guess that break up was needed. The relationship/chemistry with Stevie and David in the last episode reminded me of how they were in earlier episodes. The town sign at the end was a perfect touch

You were not the only one to shed a tear! 😢😢😢
I can't believe it's over...I am ready to rewatch it all already.

An hour long episode would have been good, it did seem to end too quick. It was a sweet episode.

*Spoiler*
I wanted an hour too. And I totally agree with everything you said. That song is what got me.

now to watch it all from the beginning 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still have the final season to watch and I almost don’t want to start it because then it’ll be over :(

Reactions: 2
I LOVE Schitt's Creek, definitely in my Top 5. Waiting for Season 6 to come onto Netflix in the UK - can't wait, but also never want it to end :(
Can no longer say 'baby' without thinking 'bebe'

I LOVE Schitt's Creek, definitely in my Top 5. Waiting for Season 6 to come onto Netflix in the UK - can't wait, but also never want it to end :(
Can no longer say 'baby' without thinking 'bebe'
Closely followed by A Little Bit Alexis going round and round in my head

I started this on Friday after finishing Ozark & it’s the perfect comedown! I absolutely love David!!! Not sure I’ll stick it out for 6 seasons tho...where can it go? it may get tedious? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It was a slow burner at the very start. Then you get to know and love the characters. It's funny and heart warming. I watched YOU on Netflix before this and After Life. I needed something lighter to watch😂 I am on season 3 at the moment.

I started this on Friday after finishing Ozark & it’s the perfect comedown! I absolutely love David!!! Not sure I’ll stick it out for 6 seasons tho...where can it go? it may get tedious? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It takes a while. But it hooks you in. It’s soft and gentle. Perfect lockdown viewing.

I don’t know if anyone has watchedThe Marvellous Mrs Masel? But it gave me the same kind of feelings. Sometimes you just need tele that not all cliff hangers and intensity.

I’m still not over SC being finished. 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
It takes a while. But it hooks you in. It’s soft and gentle. Perfect lockdown viewing.

I don’t know if anyone has watchedThe Marvellous Mrs Masel? But it gave me the same kind of feelings. Sometimes you just need tele that not all cliff hangers and intensity.

I’m still not over SC being finished. 😭😭😭
I’m half way thru season 3 & it’s not as monotonous as I thought it might be! It certainly is the perfect light relief for lockdown! The Marvellous Mrs Maisel is another I keep meaning to watch...thanks for the reminder 👍🏼

David and Johnny are father and son in real life too and wrote it I think?

sorry if that’s already been mentioned

Stick with it. It just gets better and better in my opinion! Although my friends all call me Moira now 🙄

• Haha
After a few weeks break I finally finished season 6 & altho I completely appreciate the cast wanting to go out on a high (I really hate dragged out shows that lose their spark!) I have to say I’m REALLY gonna miss it 💔 Such light relief, I loved everything about this show & if you’ve not seen it, you’re massively missing out 🥰

• Heart