Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You glow different when your happy 🙊 how many moons now is she claiming to be happy 😂 with her bf and family that’s obsessed with her 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her actions scream of somebody who was broken up with.

The whole lack of addressing the situation, the removal of anything to do with Luke from her Instagram, the super quick rebound with stokesy, not showing up to work for a week, the ratty response when asked if she was back living at home (even if it was Joanne Larby 😆) and the need to reassure everyone she is "happy".

Luke will have them all flocking to him after seeing how much he spoilt Shannen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her actions scream of somebody who was broken up with.

The whole lack of addressing the situation, the removal of anything to do with Luke from her Instagram, the super quick rebound with stokesy, not showing up to work for a week, the ratty response when asked if she was back living at home (even if it was Joanne Larby 😆) and the need to reassure everyone she is "happy".

Luke will have them all flocking to him after seeing how much he spoilt Shannen.
The fact that Joanne Larby's sock puppet account got called out on her page is my favourite Tattle moment of 2021 😂😂

But yes, she smacks of desperation right now. Luke has a lot to offer someone. The only thing Shannen would give you is an STI. To say she's pushing 30 and has no independence would be unattractive to most men. No one wants a sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once she realises what she’s lost she’ll launch operation get Luke back, she might start sending him some erotic videos of her shoving make up brushes up her hole to seduce him. 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Once she realises what she’s lost she’ll launch operation get Luke back, she might start sending him some erotic videos of her shoving make up brushes up her hole to seduce him. 😍
I am sure Anthony Stokes gave her some pointers on stalking and psychotic tendencies, not that she doesn’t know the handbook inside out already 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls is it actually true about her shoving a blusher brush up her Cadbury’s lane on camera? 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls is it actually true about her shoving a blusher brush up her Cadbury’s lane on camera? 🤮🤮
The same girl uploaded a picture online of someone sucking her vagina flap and tagged the mother of his small child in it. I’d quicker believe it’s true than it’s a lie 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like Stokesy got his mother to pick him up from the airport and left Shannen to make her own way home on a bus 😆

Say Luke was screaming laughing from his car valet office.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that Joanne Larby's sock puppet account got called out on her page is my favourite Tattle moment of 2021 😂😂

But yes, she smacks of desperation right now. Luke has a lot to offer someone. The only thing Shannen would give you is an STI. To say she's pushing 30 and has no independence would be unattractive to most men. No one wants a sponge.
Guys I would like to reiterate that the pair of them, both Luke and Shannen are scum bags. He has been a well known drug dealer well before he met Shannen, was known for getting into fights and intimidating random people on streets etc.. so let’s not act like he is an angel.. because he certainly isn’t ( although it may seem that way compared to Shannen ).. I personally wouldn’t count myself lucky to bag someone like that anyway… he also didn’t become a drug dealer to please Shannen’s extravagant needs, she obviously went for him *because* he was a drug dealer and knew he had money because of this. Because that is her type🤦🏻‍♀️
Although, yes I won’t deny he did seem to treat Shannen very good in regards to romance etc, there’s no denying that!! But then again we know what she is like, she would do anything to show off.. I wouldn’t be surprised if she puts rose petals on the bed herself to make it seem like someone was “obsessed” with her, as she always says🤣🤣

The thoughts of Luke trying to intimidate people on the mean streets of D6 makes me laugh. He’s an awkward looking eejit at the best of times.

So Shannen wasn’t actually away with Stokes at all last week, she was in hospital and would you believe she now has holidays from work this week and will be going to a spa for some R&R.

I hope no one reports her for not completing a five day quarantine and taking a Covid test in advance of any spa trips !!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The thoughts of Luke trying to intimidate people on the mean streets of D6 makes me laugh. He’s an awkward looking eejit at the best of times.

So Shannen wasn’t actually away with Stokes at all last week, she was in hospital and would you believe she now has holidays from work this week and will be going to a spa for some R&R.

I hope no one reports her for not completing a five day quarantine and taking a Covid test in advance of any spa trips !!!!!
The bloods from the hospital she is waiting on must be her STI results from the sex clinic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like Stokesy got his mother to pick him up from the airport and left Shannen to make her own way home on a bus 😆

Say Luke was screaming laughing from his car valet office.
I’m sure she had some fool waiting to pick her up!
Dolly wouldn’t set foot on a bus 🤣🤣

Shannen Reilly MGrath the gift that keeps giving🤣
The whole hospital/ not well thing, not buying it all!
For someone who was so unwell, but had time to get their make done and take pictures? Claim they wer throw backs 👀 because she was in bed sick🤫
Cinema dates.. we seen your knock off Jordan's hun!! Ok hun we believe you🙄
The famous questions 🙈 omg your stunning/ amazing, your hair is fab ect .. 😴
She’s off to a spa day this week, god love her she must be exhausted bending over the past week!
Off to get her nails done 💅🏻.

Last edited:
The bloods from the hospital she is waiting on must be her STI results from the sex clinic.
Good luck to her getting results this week with the cyber attack still ongoing in most hospitals. Just because the story has dropped from the media doesn’t mean everything is back working as normal 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s mentioned being in the hospital on about 4 stories... it’s clear she was in the UK with that other guy..... 🙄 why would she lie about something like that, it’s very worrying that someone could tell a lie like that tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really can't believe she is pretending she was sick in hosptial when there are stories and photos of her in a pub and cinema in Edinburgh over the last week. Even for her I think that is low and twisted. Maybe I am more sensitive to this as I have been ill myself for the last few years and have had a good few procedures. I would give anything to not have the problems I have, and here is someone pretending to be sick so they don't have to admit they were away getting the ride.... she is a disgusting human.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

I always laugh at this 2 like imagine him trying to intimidate you 😂😂 I reckon me nanny would give ye a better hiding like 😅

• Haha
I really can't believe she is pretending she was sick in hosptial when there are stories and photos of her in a pub and cinema in Edinburgh over the last week. Even for her I think that is low and twisted. Maybe I am more sensitive to this as I have been ill myself for the last few years and have had a good few procedures. I would give anything to not have the problems I have, and here is someone pretending to be sick so they don't have to admit they were away getting the ride.... she is a disgusting human.
She is beyond embarrassing for doing this! There is 2 photos where it is evident she was in Scotland with the new bloke. Does she think people are stupid? You would miss BU for this type of stuff!
To pretend to be sick when the health service is on its knees is a new low for scammen, between the pandemic & cyber attack she would need to be fairly ill to be treated for something. I think if she was suffering with coldsores she may have been sent for blood tests (not uncommon) but hardly lands ya in hospital for days.
And AS IF she wouldn't have the pic of the hospital band up straight away for the dramz on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.