Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s cold sores they’ll only do a swab to see if it’s type 1 or 2. If she was in hospital she’d have up pictures of the hospital band.. I see she’s still asking herself questions 😂
Maybe she was in James’s for genital herpes.. that does sound very likely judging from the story @megadots just told us about Stoksey😬
wooow stoksey sounds like he will certainly bring out physco Shan😅!!
stokseys exes definitely sound like they deserve better though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she was in James’s for genital herpes.. that does sound very likely judging from the story @megadots just told us about Stoksey😬
wooow stoksey sounds like he will certainly bring out physco Shan😅!!
stokseys exes definitely sound like they deserve better though.
If she’s getting bloods and swabs back so quick I’d say that’s what it is genital herpes especially because they are only dealing with emergency bloods.. but then again she’s an Irish treasure and famous so they might rush it for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she really work in a dentist in Crumlin ?
Wouldn't be hard to find out judging by google maps just shows there are three dental practices in that area

So she’s “in hospital” last week and covered in cold sores yet she’s able to get her make up done today not a hint of a cold sore anywhere. I hoped they used disposable brushes on her 🤢

Reactions: 10
The bricks on the house look very similar to the type you would see on houses in a certain neighbourhood in D6 that a certain person lives in. It appears he was minding both dogs whilst Shannen was “sick” and by sick I mean getting rallied from all angles by AS.

Not even welcomed into the house to collect Elvis and looks like Freddie has a new place of residence.

Reactions: 1
Your man Stoksey gives me the heebee geebies using his son as an excuse to gawk at himself in the camera 🤢 if he was a bar of chocolate he would ate himself.

Reactions: 2
So she’s “in hospital” last week and covered in cold sores yet she’s able to get her make up done today not a hint of a cold sore anywhere. I hoped they used disposable brushes on her 🤢
She’s unbelievable🙈 doesn’t give a duck does she? She’s a dangerous lier!

If I was hospitalised over coldsores (I’ve never known anyone who had to be hospitalised over coldsores and I’d assume it must be very severe for that to happen), the last thing I would be doing is going to a makeup artist less than a week later? Ew. No thanks.
Now I bet she wished she had just said she was away. HAH. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The herpes virus which is the virus that causes cold sores takes no less than 2 weeks to clear and within these two weeks cold sores are HIGHLY contagious. I really hope Shannen brought her own brushes or that the Mua used disposable brushes.

I don't know who the make up artist is and I'm sure they're a normal decent person just trying to make a living, but it's not a good image for your business when one of your clients is claiming all over social media that they had a cold sore so bad it left them hospitalised and out of work sick for a week. All only a matter of days ago too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The herpes virus which is the virus that causes cold sores takes no less than 2 weeks to clear and within these two weeks cold sores are HIGHLY contagious. I really hope Shannen brought her own brushes or that the Mua used disposable brushes.

I don't know who the make up artist is and I'm sure they're a normal decent person just trying to make a living, but it's not a good image for your business when one of your clients is claiming all over social media that they had a cold sore so bad it left them hospitalised and out of work sick for a week. All only a matter of days ago too.
Fully agree. Such a bad look for their business. They probably have no idea she posted about being bed bound with herpes a few days ago 😂 Have to laugh when I read back on that, like it's actually ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone here know her out of interest? Would love to know what she's actually like having a conversation. Does she have anything going for her?

My friend worked with her in fields back in the day. She used to scam free taxis back then even lol.

I knew Luke as well for a few years through other people, nice lad, bit nerdy, bit posh. I was so shocked when I saw they were together so came here to have a look. Can't believe how he went along with her shite. I never would of thought it of him.

Reactions: 5

Can someone message the girl? Maybe she needs to know who’s she’s dealing with🤣🤣

I know myself herpes can’t be transmitted through the likes of make up brushes and whatever but it’s still so unhygienic for her to be going getting her face done while having an outbreak of herpes 🙄

Reactions: 3
So the goss on stoksey is Shan told him she had a big photo shoot on in Edinburgh with some brands and said they’d meet up while she was over there, Shock horror her “shoot” was cancelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tried sponge off him for a few days took loads of photos of his place but he’s mad paro about people taken pics in his place after drama that’s happened before so she was warned not to share them on social media, it’s nothing serious according to him an easy shag she brought a case full of lingerie for the “shoot” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We’ve had a reorganisation of the highlights again!!! She must think everyone is as brain dead as her 🤣
Would she ever give it over and take love island s 3 out of her bio 🥴 it’s absolutely mortifying 🙈 she was on screen for 14 seconds like

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just sharing little bits of my life ......
your life is very boring if that’s the case all u do is walk around town getting someone to take photos of you in shite outfits
The latest video on her grid of her walking is so embarrassing I can’t even cope with it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.