Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megadots

Wowwwww can't believe Shannen and Anthony have crossed paths wowwowwowwww.....
Don't even know where to start with this one but here goes I'll spill a little bit of tea as I know his ex Debbie.
So Debbie and Anthony were literally together for years, move to glasgow to this beautiful house while he's off playing for celtic. She comes from a really well to do family from Knocklyon, wealthy family but really lovely down to earth people.
Anyway, she has the first baby, A is flying all over place for games, gets a hair transplant and I swear, everything changes after that. To be fair, it took about 10 years off him.
Anyway, Debbie gets pregnant with number 2, and A is still shagging everything with a pulse, including baby momma number 2, Eilidh Scott. She had already long set up My Milly Moo which was a jewellery/sunglasses brand (she literally has the best style) and was doing so well, brand being reposted by all the wags etc, getting her own money and her own name for herself.
All of a sudden she finds out about Eilidh literally as soon as she had baby number 2, she decides to leave and goes back to Ireland before Christmas.
Then, she goes back over to get the rest of her stuff organised, to find Eilidh is already staying there and taking photos in her house with her things and has been spotted around glasgow using one of Debbie's very expensive handbags and all hell breaks loose. Debbie gets rest of her shit sent over and its only communication about the boys. Lawlors are delighted to never have to face the prospect of being at a wedding party with the Stokes family.
Eilidh get preg with Noah, he beat her, goes to court, she doesnt want to pursue anymore but it goes anyway and now he has restricted access to their son they share.
She's living outside glasgow now in a new build house just her and the little one, doesn't work from what I know but again, good family and very tight knit.
Debbie still in Dublin doing really well for herself and the boys, her mam was really sick a few years ago but came through and all the family doing so well now, she never has to worry for money but she's a smart girl.
So many stories I could tell about Stokes family (Like Anto's da burning the players lounge down for the insurance money because shit was coming to ahead with the IRA) but I'll keep them all to myself for now ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 24

blondeminion15

VIP Member
There are so many lies and inaccuracies in that Q&A, not to mention the pathetic attempt at begging for freebies and addressing things that are mentioned on the forum she doesn't read.

Shannen, you mentioned only having botox in your forehead but last year you also mentioned your eyes? You also swore by Eden Medical Centre and were excited to go back at Christmas time, instead you went to Sisu. What happened, did the freebies run out?

You recently mentioned working 07:30-14:30, but now you're talking about 13 hour shifts. I work in the healthcare sector and the only nurses we give work phones to are managers. With the amount of leave you have taken it's safe to say you are nowhere near a managerial position. I would hazard a guess that you work for an agency or are job sharing so that you still have time free to take advantage of young MUA's around Dublin and sit in doorways for pHoTOsHOoTs.

I'm curious about your position on sunbeds, as it seems to change like the wind, or as soon as a freebie is thrown under your nose. You have repeatedly said in the past that you 'don't influence anyone to do them or recommend them', and as recently as last night yesterday said you 'worry about the risks' and are 'cutting down because of that' and last month you were happy to promote (some would argue for the purpose of advertising with a view to influencing people) a tanning salon and their products saying 'nothing beats a natural tan.' Based on your statement yesterday regarding your concerns, does that mean you knowingly promoted a service that is dangerous for your followers and which you yourself have reservations about? I'm not sure how LA Heat would feel about you indicating that their service might be harmful to people. Little point being concerned now when guidance states that even using a sunbed once before the age of 30 increases your chances of developing skin cancer by 75%.

I'd also like to suggest that you might be clearer on when you'd actually like to go back to the gym, just so the company you fleece are clear on timelines. Is it now or Christmas? Did you not mention a few months ago you were starting with a PT? What's wrong, will Luke not pay for your gym membership? Surely you can afford it now that you're working full time?

You are a parasite of the highest order with no integrity and no concept of brand loyalty. Happy to flog freebies under the pretence that they are the 'best in the business' and convince the few real followers you have to put their hands in their pockets to support these businesses, but you won't do the same. Is that why you held back on repeating your plan with Healthy Kitchen like you had said you would and moved on to Strive? I'm sure Healthy Kitchen would have been delighted to recieve actual payment for their services rather than half-arsed videos of their grub in plastic containers trying decipher your feedback while you talk with your mouth full.

Once thing you are consistent about it your inability to actually follow through on anything you talk about. Whether it's the pink hair, the gym, or the frenchie tattoo you've been talking about since April. You've been talking about booking in with Sisu and Leah since April, saying you'd be in as soon as they open. Like most people my appointments have been and gone at this stage, there is no backlog. The difference is I made an appointment as a paying customer and you are clearly waiting for an invite. You are all talk and too stupid to remember the lies you're spouting. I'm not trolling you Shannen, all I've done here is shared posts you have written yourself and tripped yourself up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Capricorny

I’m not as good at editing pics as Shan is, but I think its an improvement. Atleast she looks like she’s having fun now! 😄
7159AF34-25C8-4B45-92D8-50311FE6E655.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Capricorny

When it comes time for a new thread I’ve thought of a title: Shans D4 housing hack, just lie on your back for a wrinkly sack. 💲
Coz lets face it, it’s the only hope she has. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MunHun

VIP Member
Must have caught Herpes from Stokes
I’d say she’s pretending to Luke that she’s heartbroken, can’t get out of the bed to go to work, eat, sleep or function without him. Run down covered in cold sores like when Dano died and only his love, plastic surgery and a new designer dog can mend her broken heart.

Meanwhile she’s getting rode more times than a Circus Donkey and will keep spreading them legs cos Stokesy is a professional footballer who’s probably had more ankle tags than caps for Ireland but that can be overlooked cos he’s a SOMEBODY. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Inspector Gadget

Stokesy left a comment under a grid picture she uploaded last night and the comment said "7 out of 10 👍"

She deleted the comment within seconds.

• Haha
  • Wow

weeklyrib

I haven't been as active lately so I won't have a great recap, please feel free to add!

Some things to note...

Shannen posted a sunrise picture from INSIDE a house for Darkness Into Light and let on that she walked. No evidence of her walking.
Later that day she travelled up to Belfast for "work" and stayed in some apartments up there. She did a live, but unfortunately only about 68 people viewed. Time didn't suit her middle-eastern followers I guess.
Shannen is a "front line worker" in a dental clinic in Crumlin, but REFUSED the vaccine when it was initially offered and is gallivanting around salons without masks on.
She did what we suspect was a pretend collaboration with Specsavers in Liffey Valley, the day after Paul Stenson had his story (not collab) shared by Specsavers. SS didn't share her story, and there were no grid posts. She mentioned a giveaway coming up, but nothing on that since.
Several times recently she's had to post stories saying that troll accounts were DMing companies/brands she's working with.
It appears that Shannen has moved back in with her parents.
After some discussion on the thread wondering had her and Luke split, she posted that she likes to keep her love life private (lol).
It was noticed that Shannen kept following/unfollowing someone called Stokesy. Then over the weekend she appeared on his stories (which were later deleted).
Anthony Stokes is apparently an Irish footballer who now lives in Edinburgh, and has a *cough* questionable history.

Oh...and her giveaway from December 2020 that's going to happen when she gets to 120k is farther away than ever!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Can anyone recite the story of when Shannen went to some event and her friend got sick and Shannen used her bank card to buy followers? Me and my mates are cracking up laughing talking about her I can’t remember the full story
So this is the story shared by Laura Doyle as I remember it on her stories. She shared it last year after the agency scandal to add another voice to the people who were then sharing their own ‘me too’ tales about Shannen.

Laura was mentored by Shannen for the Ms Dublin West event she hosted in Citywest Hotel with the help of her manager Jenny Russel and celebrity judges. Two of whom she rode, Jack Devlin who pumped and dumped her cos she was a thirsty bitch and Ricci from G Shore.

She said Shannen had a real nasty streak to her and when discussing Laura winning the fixed event she said ‘of course I was going pick you did you see the state of the other girls.’

She invited Laura to accompany her to a charity football event in Belfast that Callum Best was hosting. Laura booked the hotel on her debit card, she also drove them up there. When they were on their way up Shannen gave her €50 toward the hotel but unfortunately had forgotten her wallet and bank card so promised to reimburse Laura when they got back. She would make jokes of the nature that Laura owed her for mentoring her e.t.c (scabby cunt)

They went to the event then back to the hotel for the after party. Shannen got her claws into a ‘celeb’ but Laura was discreet and never mentioned who it was just alluded that Shan had an ulterior motive when she convinced her to pay for another nights stay in the hotel. As poor Shan was broke Laura footed the bill for all food and drinks consumed that weekend as well as the hotel and petrol/parking e.t.c

On the second night Laura took a funny turn whilst drinking in the hotel bar and collapsed in the toilets (possibly spiked) an ambulance was called for her but cos of Shannens fame she couldn’t accompany her to the hospital in case the paps get a photo. (Deluded tramp)

Poor Laura was carted off to the hospital alone without her phone or wallet, they remained in Shannens possession. At some stage over the next few hours the staff in the hospital contacted Shannen or vice versa and Shan asked them to obtain Laura’s pin code for her phone so she could access her contacts and call her mother to inform her that her daughter was in hospital alone in a strange city. (you know like a good friend would

Laura’s mother was never called. Instead Shannen used the phone and Laura’s bank card to buy herself some followers and likes on Instagram this was discovered when Laura checked her transactions online afterwards. She also stayed drinking at the bar in the company of the ‘celebrities’ using Laura’s card to pay for drinks.

Moral of the story: Shannen feels entitled to steal from people she believes benefit from an association with her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

megadots

Well whoever it is has been viewing this thread fairly continuously since 7am this morning.
And look maybe it's not her, maybe it is.
If it is you Shannen, all banter aside - and yes, while we pull you up on your antics, we have a bit of banter as well...
Some people here have given some really good advice. You seem lost, and like you're really trying to live the lifestyle, but it doesn't seem to be working out for you.
There's no shame in just being a normal girl, there's no shame in admitting you have done fucked up things, I think why people here have no respect for you, is because you don't seem to show any for anyone else or yourself.
A naturally pretty girl with the world at her feet and clearly some useable intelligence - make a life for yourself where you can hold your head high and be proud of owning up to your shit, and working on growing from it.
It's ok to say you were in a toxic relationship that drove you to do and say horrible things.
It's ok to say you didn't realise how much work was involved in setting up an agency, and you panicked when it went tits up and did whatever you could to silence everyone (including threats of violence)
It's ok to say you've lied about a huge majority of your life and daily happenings to appear relevant or get yourself out of hot water.
People may not agree, but at least we could respect the honesty.
Like, are you really happy? You live your life blocking people, reading harsh truths about yourself, chasing people for a shred of fame or notoriety, posing for photos, chasing the next freebie or collab.... Aren't you tired? Is it worth it? I feel sorry for you. Seriously, take a break and talk to someone. Give yourself some freedom and get your life back. It's sad watching you running on the wheel chasing what you think is important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Inspector Gadget

It looks like Stokesy got his mother to pick him up from the airport and left Shannen to make her own way home on a bus 😆

Say Luke was screaming laughing from his car valet office.

• Haha

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I actually dont know what to make of it all... Obvs she is going to spout 'Social media isn't real' or whatever. Also, Looks like Lukes been glued to the sunbed so wonder is he still living in the apt & thats why Shan branched out to the LA 'best in the business' place.
He just always reminds me of the talking statue from Art Attack with the weird styled hair

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
For anyone who missed the scintillating Q&A session I’ve posted one of the rude questions and Shan’s insightful answer. If anyone can advise her on how to keep food on her, post answers here so she can read it on her lunch break. My tip would be wear pockets Shan then you can always keep food on you ❤
If she genuinely found the question rude then why did she even answer it at all, never mind writing an in depth analysis of her dress size as a response?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Meoulpal

VIP Member
So the goss on stoksey is Shan told him she had a big photo shoot on in Edinburgh with some brands and said they’d meet up while she was over there, Shock horror her “shoot” was cancelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tried sponge off him for a few days took loads of photos of his place but he’s mad paro about people taken pics in his place after drama that’s happened before so she was warned not to share them on social media, it’s nothing serious according to him an easy shag she brought a case full of lingerie for the “shoot” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

vvvvvvvvvvv

Dunno how all the carry on of these new accounts will effect the pending court case :ROFLMAO:

Haven't heard about "my team" in a while. That was such a funny time. Acting like she had the full cast of Suits behind her.

• Haha

Moo9595

VIP Member
She really needs to stop romanticizing Tommy Lee and Pammy he literally beat her and gave her hepatitis but Shans HeRe FoR iT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

Trina

⚠⚠ Warning its a rant 🌪😅
Her last post screams her fear!! These are the actions of someone pretending like she's ok with losing control when in actual fact is working around the clock to not only interact with but now daily reference this page.
She thinks it's funny to lie and hurt people and that will never change because she is so in love with a false image of herself. Example A
She loves how she looks in that picture. Even you Know Shannen you do not look that flawless anyone rarely does. You know your image is altered because you done it and you still choose to pretend. She thinks it's funny to lie its been proven via messages and phone calls she made and no lie is to far
Lying to about a miscarriage, scamming and cheating young women who now think social media is job to be, free clothes and paid to promote companies sure who wouldn't want that and you stole money from them. Money they probably earned themselfs at a weekend job or some working hard parents had to budget to pay FOR all so you could treat yourself and fill there head full of shit and how they should lie to companies,how to get out of situations when caught saying a lie, spend spend spend on a lifestyle that noboby really lives. I know the likes of Pippa, Terri, ect all do but a Shannen who had a10 sec cameo on Love Island Season 3 does not it's all done via lies and pretends and self admiration and it's a road she's quickly running out of. No good influencer has this amount of bad social media coverage like she's a drama a month girl!You conned small local businesses because you can't be arsed to cook your own god damn food you fucking immature idiot.
Shannen let me say it louder for you

There is proof of you lying. Photo-fucking-graphic Proof of more lies than truths... 📣YOU STILL FUCKING LIE.......

When other influencers fuck up or are accused of fucking up they sit down and apologise/defend and deny but you don't . You make childish little videos of you air kissing or that stupid boomerang of you not smiling then smiling!! Put it in the box to die you look ridiculous! You claim its because your a lady and professional when in actual fact its because your a god damn liar

📣A GOD DAMN FUUUCCCKKKING LIAR

The end 🖕🏼✊

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
This comment 😂😂😂 !!!! Try to be quicker next time with the dirty delete
Imagine coming out the door of your office yesterday afternoon and seeing this one in her leotard perched on the doorstep dear god you would think the world has gone mad 🤣🤣🤣 she’s desperately trying to show she’s a model the last 2 days maybe after being called out for only reposting old pictures she had to refresh the album! Maybe somebody should pm stoksey a link to her threads for a read 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17