Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no point dressing it up saying she's a disorder or on the spectrum. Bottom line is she is the lowest off the low. A bad egg. A little sewer rat god forgive me 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we can all agree to disagree for now. I for one am not qualified to diagnose anyone. I was just sharing an observation of mine that could be completely wrong- there’s a very strong possibility that she has normal brain function and is quite simply just an asshole! There’s plenty of people like that out there too!
Anyway lets not derail the thread by having disagreements about her mental state and get back to exposing her shady antics. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Moral of the story, I think my main point in why I even said it, is because I just can’t comprehend how someone can act how she does.. maybe me trying to make up an excuse for her actually just being a crappy, awful person.. I’ve never known or met anyone like her and I certainly never want to

Reactions: 5
Moral of the story, I think my main point in why I even said it, is because I just can’t comprehend how someone can act how she does.. maybe me trying to make up an excuse for her actually just being a crappy, awful person.. I’ve never known or met anyone like her and I certainly never want to
Dya know I think as humans we genuinely try see the good in people and when there isn't any that we can see we try and make excuses cause we can't accept someone could just be that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we can all agree to disagree for now. I for one am not qualified to diagnose anyone. I was just sharing an observation of mine that could be completely wrong- there’s a very strong possibility that she has normal brain function and is quite simply just an asshole! There’s plenty of people like that out there too!
Anyway lets not derail the thread by having disagreements about her mental state and get back to exposing her shady antics. 💗
Exactly nothing wrong with her braincells she’s just a conniving c***

Im still catching up with all the Stoksey stuff, and maybe it has already been spotted but the 9th of May was the last mention of Luke on her grid with the caption "2 years later and he still makes me laugh".

Then literally less than 2 weeks later she's spending a weekend away in another country with another fella. I really didn't think the turnover time was that quick. I thought Luke might have been gone out of the picture a month or more. But less than 2 weeks, wow.

Definitely some sort of overlap there 👀 All this coming from the girl who hates cheaters and when a man likes another girls photo on insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Im still catching up with all the Stoksey stuff, and maybe it has already been spotted but the 9th of May was the last mention of Luke on her grid with the caption "2 years later and he still makes me laugh".

Then literally less than 2 weeks later she's spending a weekend away in another country with another fella. I really didn't think the turnover time was that quick. I thought Luke might have been gone out of the picture a month or more. But less than 2 weeks, wow.

Definitely some sort of overlap there 👀 All this coming from the girl who hates cheaters and when a man likes another girls photo on insta.
It was mentioned here that she was back following Anthony on Instagram in January. She has unfollowed and followed him since then. Her sister is also following him now 😂 she had liked a few (maybe 2) of his recent photos but she’s unliked them again! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

poor Luke was a lockdown fella ..nothing more

• Sad
Right I admit I did say can we not continue on this thread.. I was wrong.. shouldn’t have said it but I was basing it on how she has nothing going for her but this thread is true.. but the car crash of last weekend proves we need to document everything (especially Shannen legal team are taking me to court the last six months) I can’t wait 😜

Right now back to more important things.. lol 😂 imagine I rang my boss said I can’t come to work I’ve a cold sore on my mouth 🤣🤣🤣 I would be saked!! What a stupid lie!! If she is gonna lie at least make it sound realistic!! Additionally wear a mask 😷 Shannen it covers your nasty mouth 🤣🤣maybe you have nasty cold sores from injecting your lips with all sorts of free lip fillers and god knows what is in them, or being nasty 🤮 cheap witch sleeping with anyone.. honest tip for you go get sti check!! ✌

Next can we discuss the fact the girl walked around town early morning with coffee cup letting on she “working”(how bonkers is that) . This I can say 100% she was not working!!! She is on social welfare!!!!! That is messed up on so many levels!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

That it's actually so bad. A harsh lesson for Luke to learn. When you think about it he did so much for her - driving her everywhere because god forbid she learn how to operate a car herself, financial support because she choose not to work and I've no doubt he worked flat out with his dodgy dealings because he felt like he had to in order to keep her happy, holidays, paid for at least one of the dogs, most likely paid the rent on the apartment... Shannen had her eye on Anthony for a while and I would be highly surprised if she wasn't at least messaging him while she was with Luke. Her lack of any kind of moral compass is shocking, she really is a cold hearted witch. I think the worst part about the whole thing is how much she would have manipulated Luke into thinking that the girls from the agency were spinning lies and out to get her, so much so that he called over to some of their houses and threatened them. It just shows what a coward she is. Well she's bagged herself a real catch now 😂 An abusive stalker, I'd say Shannen would only love to have a man stalking her. She will never know happiness and she doesn't deserve it. I'm glad Luke has gotten away from her but I hope he has her blocked on his phone. She may never have wanted him and is now bending over for someone else but she will make sure Luke can't move on and find someone else.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Matty would appreciate some screenshots of what his brothers girlfriend was up to over the weekend whilst feigning illness.. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was thinking about this current situation and I wonder when all them new accounts were popping up dishing the dirt or giving us hints that all wasn’t well between Luke and Shannen, the posts about her black eye and bruised arm, the posts about Luke and the brassers in Sandyford or about how he likes to lay in bed playing his X-box was that Shannen paving an easy way out for herself, hoping we would all say Wow what a waster.

There was the account Irishgal that a lot of us wound up cos we thought it was her, whoever was behind that was saying Shannen used to see Stokesy to make Dano jealous e.t.c so it may be that account actually knew something was going on all along.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
@Capricorny I thought the same. But if Ash is following this stokesy fella then surely its common knowledge?
The whole thing is a sorry mess. She prob praying he stalks her now to get her name out there, Isn't it mad that she is so crazy this is an actual thing that could happen and not a hollyoaks plot line 🙃

• Heart
@Capricorny I thought the same. But if Ash is following this stokesy fella then surely its common knowledge?
The whole thing is a sorry mess. She prob praying he stalks her now to get her name out there, Isn't it mad that she is so crazy this is an actual thing that could happen and not a hollyoaks plot line 🙃
He’s OBSESSED with me. Hehehe #Iconic

• Haha
Now now lads.. as much as I do feel bad for Luke having to endure Shannen’s antics and lies for 2 years, and I do believe he was highly manipulated. However, he was dealing drugs before he knew Shannen, and was very well known for this.. perhaps that’s why she got involved with him in the first place?and he went to them girls houses to threaten them at his own choice. Yes she most likely kicked and screamed telling him to do so, but at the end of the day it’s a persons own choice whether to listen and be a scumbag like that or not.. some of these girls were as young as 13.. imagine a 6ft + guy coming to a young girls house like that, I can only imagine VERY frightening. All because these girls wanted to put themselves out there in the modelling world? So not needed..

I was thinking about this current situation and I wonder when all them new accounts were popping up dishing the dirt or giving us hints that all wasn’t well between Luke and Shannen, the posts about her black eye and bruised arm, the posts about Luke and the brassers in Sandyford or about how he likes to lay in bed playing his X-box was that Shannen paving an easy way out for herself, hoping we would all say Wow what a waster.

There was the account Irishgal that a lot of us wound up cos we thought it was her, whoever was behind that was saying Shannen used to see Stokesy to make Dano jealous e.t.c so it may be that account actually knew something was going on all along.
Woow! Very intelligent thinking there MunHun!!🤯 this is why, although some accounts that pop in here are definitely Shannen herself, or her sister.. I do think some people jump the gun too soon and scare away any genuine people .. accusing them of being Shannen. The person that mentioned about Shannen and stoksey months ago could have been a close contact to them ( most likely someone stoksey knows) and was obviously not happy to hear he was interested in Shannen.. I think that is a mother’s worst nightmare to come home saying you are dating SRMG🤣🤣

On another note.. I see stoksey is a big hit with the Middle Eastern men also .. maybe Shannen and stoksey should do a meet and greet in the Middle Eastern countries.. I’d say they’d be in huge demand there!!😄😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Now now lads.. as much as I do feel bad for Luke having to endure Shannen’s antics and lies for 2 years, and I do believe he was highly manipulated. However, he was dealing drugs before he knew Shannen, and was very well known for this.. perhaps that’s why she got involved with him in the first place?and he went to them girls houses to threaten them at his own choice. Yes she most likely kicked and screamed telling him to do so, but at the end of the day it’s a persons own choice whether to listen and be a scumbag like that or not.. some of these girls were as young as 13.. imagine a 6ft + guy coming to a young girls house like that, I can only imagine VERY frightening. All because these girls wanted to put themselves out there in the modelling world? So not needed..

Woow! Very intelligent thinking there MunHun!!🤯 this is why, although some accounts that pop in here are definitely Shannen herself, or her sister.. I do think some people jump the gun too soon and scare away any genuine people .. accusing them of being Shannen. The person that mentioned about Shannen and stoksey months ago could have been a close contact to them ( most likely someone stoksey knows) and was obviously not happy to hear he was interested in Shannen.. I think that is a mother’s worst nightmare to come home saying you are dating SRMG🤣🤣

On another note.. I see stoksey is a big hit with the Middle Eastern men also .. maybe Shannen and stoksey should do a meet and greet in the Middle Eastern countries.. I’d say they’d be in huge demand there!!😄😄
Good luck to them, in the middle east the penalty for adultery is death by stoning. Maybe that’s why so many middle easterners follow them they want to lure them over to make them pay for their dirty deeds… 🙊

• Haha
You can nearly predict Shannen next move this weekend..
1) she pull the famous #be kind card.. either posting she in hospital or had mental breakdown cause of tattle lol 😂 I hope she mentions this page and directs more folks her to read up on her! What is the truth!
2) she will go on rant on her page saying she had enough blah blah 😒 the bullying and trolling crying on her Instagram to deflect her shades ways!
3) go on the absolute scab for free stuff promoting anything she can, to make out she super busy 🤣🤣busy job promoting cheap counterfeit clothes!!

Has anyone got a more prediction on her next move 😜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.