Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been as active lately so I won't have a great recap, please feel free to add!

Some things to note...

Shannen posted a sunrise picture from INSIDE a house for Darkness Into Light and let on that she walked. No evidence of her walking.
Later that day she travelled up to Belfast for "work" and stayed in some apartments up there. She did a live, but unfortunately only about 68 people viewed. Time didn't suit her middle-eastern followers I guess.
Shannen is a "front line worker" in a dental clinic in Crumlin, but REFUSED the vaccine when it was initially offered and is gallivanting around salons without masks on.
She did what we suspect was a pretend collaboration with Specsavers in Liffey Valley, the day after Paul Stenson had his story (not collab) shared by Specsavers. SS didn't share her story, and there were no grid posts. She mentioned a giveaway coming up, but nothing on that since.
Several times recently she's had to post stories saying that troll accounts were DMing companies/brands she's working with.
It appears that Shannen has moved back in with her parents.
After some discussion on the thread wondering had her and Luke split, she posted that she likes to keep her love life private (lol).
It was noticed that Shannen kept following/unfollowing someone called Stokesy. Then over the weekend she appeared on his stories (which were later deleted).
Anthony Stokes is apparently an Irish footballer who now lives in Edinburgh, and has a *cough* questionable history.

Oh...and her giveaway from December 2020 that's going to happen when she gets to 120k is farther away than ever!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure Stokesy knows alllllllll about Shannen 🤣 He’s probably just using her for the ride. He’s ex’s have all been classy looking women although he’s not

Reactions: 11
The fact that she's moved on so quick only proves that she never really had any interest in Luke. I actually feel sorry for him as I'd say she gave him an awful life constantly trying to prove himself and keep her afloat financially. We know they had to leave the apartment, maybe he couldn't afford to rent somewhere for just the two of them anymore and she wasn't happy. I'd say if he was to add up all the money he's wasted on her he'd be sick. Shortly after I mentioned Anthony had someone in bed with him the story was removed and I highly doubt he was sat there reading Shannen's Tattle thread, so it's very suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't remember who it was who said they hooked up with Luke before... if you're still posting here, you should check in on him and see if he's ok 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She still has a few photos of herself and Luke on her grid and the saved “My Love” story is also still there. I’m 100% convinced she’s been cheating on Luke. It suits her to have him fund her lifestyle Mon to Fri and then she can jet off on the weekend to the UK under the guise of having some influencer work and hop in bed with Stokesy with Luke being none and he wiser. Hopefully someone close to him reads her and can bring him to speed with what those UK work trips really involve.

Reactions: 5
My guess is Luke called it quits cos he realised that Shannen is a dangerous liar. She clearly was not welcomed in his parents home for a reason. When she answered that question about the girl who’s BF is cheating on her with an essay about how she’ll never chase a man again and sits back so they come running, she was really trying to send Luke a message. Any attention is good attention and she has history with Anthony so she reverted to type. I hope Luke stays away from her she will only drag him and his families name down. FYI: Her mother and father are not together they are separated. So plenty of room at home for Shan, the dogs and the sunbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My guess is Luke called it quits cos he realised that Shannen is a dangerous liar. She clearly was not welcomed in his parents home for a reason. When she answered that question about the girl who’s BF is cheating on her with an essay about how she’ll never chase a man again and sits back so they come running, she was really trying to send Luke a message. Any attention is good attention and she has history with Anthony so she reverted to type. I hope Luke stays away from her she will only drag him and his families name down. FYI: Her mother and father are not together they are separated. So plenty of room at home for Shan, the dogs and the sunbed.
I think you're right. Shannen's ego would never allow her admit she got dumped. Her silence right now is deafening. Probably went straight into the job this morning with no mention of being overseas at the weekend. Thank god for screen recording 🙃

• Heart
Did Luke buy both dogs or was it only one of them ?
Not sure how she paid for Elvis but Luke did buy Freddy. Can only imagine the dramatics from Shannen if she isn’t allowed retain custody. It’ll be like Twink on crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure how she paid for Elvis but Luke did buy Freddy. Can only imagine the dramatics from Shannen if she isn’t allowed retain custody. It’ll be like Twink on crack.
Luke definitely bought the second, and I remember her saying a few times that he wanted to stud Freddy, so I wouldn't be surprised if Luke kept his business investment. She hasn't followed the Exemplar business page in a good while, it's probably blocked so Luke can't see what she's up to. I really hope they did break up and she's not cheating on him, it's such an awful heartless thing to do to anyone.

Reactions: 4
She only posted on the Belfast trip like 3 weeks ago how after 2 years Luke can still make her laugh and this weekend shes in Scotland supposedly gargling someone else's balls. 🤢
Stay classy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Elvis will really be struggling with self identity now losing not only another ‘Daddy’ but potentially his brother too. At least Freddy will have a more stable upbringing ❤

• Haha
She only posted on the Belfast trip like 3 weeks ago how after 2 years Luke can still make her laugh and this weekend shes in Scotland supposedly gargling someone else's balls. 🤢
Stay classy!
Ah stop, poor Lukey 😔 She normally can't help herself gloating about where she is and what she's doing, so the radio silence is very suspicious, and the fact that Anthony took down the stories and now has a second private page set up 👀

• Wow
Ah stop, poor Lukey 😔 She normally can't help herself gloating about where she is and what she's doing, so the radio silence is very suspicious, and the fact that Anthony took down the stories and now has a second private page set up 👀
The notions out of the pair of them making private accounts when they can hardly get any genuine followers on their main accounts! 😂
I’d say its a ploy to try fish out some tattlers. 🎣

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone get a screen recording or screenshots from when she went live? I’m dying to see it 👀

Reactions: 1
They are a match made he’s also an abusive cheat with a record as long as his arms 🤣🤣🤣🤣 doubt the mother of his first two kids would let the likes of Shannen near them

Reactions: 2
They are a match made he’s also an abusive cheat with a record as long as his arms 🤣🤣🤣🤣 doubt the mother of his first two kids would let the likes of Shannen near them
He'd want to be careful. If things don't work out she may threaten him with a fake domestic abuse claim and have him locked up away from his kids.. 👀 I have a feeling 'skitzo bleep Shan' is about to make a come-back!

Did anyone get a screen recording or screenshots from when she went live? I’m dying to see it 👀
I have one from his stories in the pub but not her lives.

Reactions: 7
Ah jaysis. Karl Dempsey hanging out of her. He has enough tit of his own without hanging around with her.

Reactions: 3
She obvs flying in and outta Belfast to avoid the test. Be handy to have them stay over apartments for any early morning flights 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.