Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can nearly predict Shannen next move this weekend..
1) she pull the famous #be kind card.. either posting she in hospital or had mental breakdown cause of tattle lol 😂 I hope she mentions this page and directs more folks her to read up on her! What is the truth!
2) she will go on rant on her page saying she had enough blah blah 😒 the bullying and trolling crying on her Instagram to deflect her shades ways!
3) go on the absolute scab for free stuff promoting anything she can, to make out she super busy 🤣🤣busy job promoting cheap counterfeit clothes!!

Has anyone got a more prediction on her next move 😜
Oh maybe she’s been offered an exciting opportunity and it involves a move to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Big things coming up soon 🔜 She can’t wait to tell us all about it. Just really amazing positive news that’s just full of positivity and positive vibes only. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely only packed the one pair of jeans for the trip 🤢 I was gonna say I hope Anthony let her at least throw them in the wash at his but she has already confirmed she can't do washing and still brings it home to her Ma.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Right I admit I did say can we not continue on this thread.. I was wrong.. shouldn’t have said it but I was basing it on how she has nothing going for her but this thread is true.. but the car crash of last weekend proves we need to document everything (especially Shannen legal team are taking me to court the last six months) I can’t wait 😜

Right now back to more important things.. lol 😂 imagine I rang my boss said I can’t come to work I’ve a cold sore on my mouth 🤣🤣🤣 I would be saked!! What a stupid lie!! If she is gonna lie at least make it sound realistic!! Additionally wear a mask 😷 Shannen it covers your nasty mouth 🤣🤣maybe you have nasty cold sores from injecting your lips with all sorts of free lip fillers and god knows what is in them, or being nasty 🤮 cheap witch sleeping with anyone.. honest tip for you go get sti check!! ✌

Next can we discuss the fact the girl walked around town early morning with coffee cup letting on she “working”(how bonkers is that) . This I can say 100% she was not working!!! She is on social welfare!!!!! That is messed up on so many levels!!!
I’m sorry but I didn’t believe for one second she was working!!

Definitely only packed the one pair of jeans for the trip 🤢 I was gonna say I hope Anthony let her at least throw them in the wash at his but she has already confirmed she can't do washing and still brings it home to her Ma.
I was thinking the same 🤣🤣🤣 Hope she brought a few pairs or nickers 🤣
Happy Friday my lovelies... not a cold sore In sight 🧐🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's as subtle as a heart attack 😂
Actual throwbacks on the stories this evening... whose benefit are they for!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's as subtle as a heart attack 😂
Actual throwbacks on the stories this evening... whose benefit are they for!
Pics for Stokesy to see how lucky he is 😂😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥
The more of these I post the more he will be obsessed with me and stalk me cause I'm an attention seeking bastard 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Luke went from a range rover, well off posh kid to a drug dealer in a van trying to please her. The well dried up and she moved on to the highest bidder. It is great entertainment after she tried to be good for a few weeks. Was always coming

Maybe she’s going to move over to Edinburgh to scrounge off the new beau! The mother is probably sick of having her home already! Wait until one of her new make up artist friends posts the picture of her face when she supposed “sick” in bed 🤣View attachment 592036
Following all the makeup pages, her next victims to scab freebies off.. The Scots might not be as kind hearted as the Irish 🤣

Reactions: 2
She always reshares the same photos over and over and over. What is the point? Clearly has an album of them saved on her phone since some are so old. Never photos with friends or family, just her. Such a sad empty life. Luke is slowly being phased out even though people had her sussed within a few hours of her arrival in Edinburgh, and she is still continuing to pretend that she's sick in bed. The 'job' was obviously as make-believe as the tv show and apartment in Manchester.

Reactions: 11
I’d say she’s afraid to go home and leave her man in another Country. God forbid he likes another woman’s selfie 😬. I don’t think stoksey is the type to delete his social media to keep our skitzo Shan happy!

She always reshares the same photos over and over and over. What is the point? Clearly has an album of them saved on her phone since some are so old. Never photos with friends or family, just her. Such a sad empty life. Luke is slowly being phased out even though people had her sussed within a few hours of her arrival in Edinburgh, and she is still continuing to pretend that she's sick in bed. The 'job' was obviously as make-believe as the tv show and apartment in Manchester.
She never seems to be able to hold on to friends?
I wonder why🧐 She’s so self centred it’s all about her she wouldn’t dare post anyone else.
Sure EVERYONE’S obsessed with her😅😅 I remember a good while back, she said about her family been obsessed with her. 🤣 I remember thinking wtf imagine saying that 😬.
And elvis is obsessed with her 🤣🤣.
She’s obsessed with her self it’s not even normal!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has she been deleting grid pics of Luke? Last one now looks to be from the toy show in November.

She has no one to take photos of her while living with her Mam I’d say, hence regurgitating old pics. No dogs for content either.

What’s this new obsession with Megan Fox and MGK?

Reactions: 7
She took the name down off the highlight of Luke. Its no longer called “my ❤🐸
I seen that. Its now highlights. He was an absolute fool for her he literally spoiled her rotten. He will have the last laugh anyway she needs him more than he needs her. He learned the hard way unfortunately. The stokes fella doesn't give a b****x about her literally just banging her cos he can but she's not wifey material and she never will be.. 🤣🤣 He will get bored off her soon enough because she is nothing but a parasite. 🤮

Reactions: 5
I seen that. Its now highlights. He was an absolute fool for her he literally spoiled her rotten. He will have the last laugh anyway she needs him more than he needs her. He learned the hard way unfortunately. The stokes fella doesn't give a b****x about her literally just banging her cos he can but she's not wifey material and she never will be.. 🤣🤣 He will get bored off her soon enough because she is nothing but a parasite. 🤮
Luke should get himself back onto instagram ASAP because thanks to Shan girls from Dublin now know that he is willing to treat them like a prinny and has the means to do so. His DMs are gonna be busy 👩🏻👩🏼👩🏽 while his weirdo ex is still wearing the same unwashed jeans for a week straight catching the herp off her latest victim. Sickener. 💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s still using the LV purse Luke got her I see 👀 I wonder how stoksey feels about Luke’s little message he wrote her on the inside of the purse.. if that was the other way around we all know Shannen would make stoksey get rid of it🤣🤣as always, one rule for Shannen and another for everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's gas that's she's just gonna pretend she didn't have a boyfriend of 2 years less than 3 weeks ago. 100% got dumped. Suspect she was caught cheating.

Shan can we have some throwbacks to you talking in your ever so grand D6 accent? That tit was hilarious 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.